Bollie Brand

Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Bollie Brand

Post by 131618 »

lmmomSD wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Bonnie left another review: "Worth every single penny in my bank account!" Does she really not understand how bad it looks when you are reviewing your own company? Think it shows how sales are going since the pandemic has hit!
If that's the only way they can get 5 star reviews, that's telling. How do they expect people not to catch on?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Meh, they'd fall for it Image they probably don't realize people have critical thinking skills lol

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie »

How are they not even smart enough to create fake profiles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Post by yoyo16 »

sheltiefan wrote:Bonnie left another review: "Worth every single penny in my bank account!" Does she really not understand how bad it looks when you are reviewing your own company? Think it shows how sales are going since the pandemic has hit!
It really reflects desperation. I think they’re doing it to boost the percentage of 5 star reviews of the company.

sheltiefan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sheltiefan »

yoyo16 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:34 pm
It really reflects desperation. I think they’re doing it to boost the percentage of 5 star reviews of the company.

Then she is desperate because Bonnie posted another one yesterday. "Bollie Brand is the place to shop for pieces that will be in your closet for years to come!" This is cracking me up seeing what she's going to post next! Guarantee all those sudden positive posts on trustpilot is Bonnie getting friends going on there to post!
sheltiefan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sheltiefan »

Now Jared is getting into the action. He left this one yesterday: "So easy to shop! Love the items!"
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 131618 »

And its unflattering and awful on all of them. Least on Grandma because its age appropriate.

STIP LEAVING YOURSELVES KISS ASS COMMENTS dummies!! Maybe start desiging something that appeals to a wider audience at a reasonable price for once. Or call it quits because its obvious you're not the #bossbabes y'all claim you are[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... e6a976.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

Petty: they are wearing some UGLY shoes! What is it with them and ugly footwear? Ellie with her faux snakeskin thigh highs and white booties with everything, and the ones in this picture are just icky.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tiger27 »

131618 wrote:And its unflattering and awful on all of them. Least on Grandma because its age appropriate.

STIP LEAVING YOURSELVES KISS ASS COMMENTS dummies!! Maybe start desiging something that appeals to a wider audience at a reasonable price for once. Or call it quits because its obvious you're not the #bossbabes y'all claim you are[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... e6a976.jpg[/IMG]

I was just coming here to post this picture!! These look atrocious and Jennifer is the only one slightly pulling it off. Ruby looks like she just stepped out of Warren Jeffs’ compound.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 »

131618 wrote:And its unflattering and awful on all of them. Least on Grandma because its age appropriate.

Two things, it looks like a potato sack on Ruby. Second, I never realized how wide their feet are. Jennifer’s look so odd. Did they photoshop the photo for the dresses?
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

Yes! Ruby and Jennifer especially have Fred Flintstone feet. And it looks like Jennifer stuffed her feet into shoes that are too small. I know it's petty to focus on that, with all the issues this family has, but dang. What are those????

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:Yes! Ruby and Jennifer especially have Fred Flintstone feet. And it looks like Jennifer stuffed her feet into shoes that are too small. I know it's petty to focus on that, with all the issues this family has, but dang. What are those????

I know. With everything going on in the world, I notice Jenniffer’s feet. Crazy!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ba1006 »

I seriously though you were all kidding when you said Bonnie and Jared were writing rave reviews for their clothing line until I looked it up. How stupid do they think people are? Imagine saying stuff like it's worth every penny in my bank account? Really? These people act all religious and then do deceitful things like this. I wonder how their Heavenly Father would feel about them. If they do things like this, they definitely buy views and subs not to mention make up storylines. They are disgusting.
Boymomma123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boymomma123 »

Those dresses are so hideous and so unflattering! They for real look like something an amish or mennonite woman would wear! They look like pioneers! Who buys this crap?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sheltiefan »

I thought Bonnie had posted reviews on their Bolliebrand page, but nope she has posted recently.
Bonnie H.
5 days ago , Utah
5.0 Overall Satisfaction Rating
This brand has all the things you need for summer!
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:Those dresses are so hideous and so unflattering! They for real look like something an amish or mennonite woman would wear! They look like pioneers! Who buys this crap?

Amish clothes are probably better made.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote:Those dresses are so hideous and so unflattering! They for real look like something an amish or mennonite woman would wear! They look like pioneers! Who buys this crap?

Amish clothes are probably better made.

Of course they are because they are handmade.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie »

I saw a Tweet today talking about how stagnant items sitting in a shopping cart can really screw with a business’s inventory. It made me wonder how Bollie is affected when people run the numbers here to see how stock is selling

Return to “Ellie and Jared”