Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 586
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:42 am
Has thanked: 1107 times
Been thanked: 2595 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Todays drama »

Ellie is all smiles picking out tile for their new build. As long as Ellie is spending like there's no tomorrow, she's happy. I agree with Hello Sweetie, I no longer feel bad for Jared, his somewhat snarky remarks make me think he wants a free ride on his hip surgery, entitlement never looks good on anyone!
B4696EC7-A8DE-4B01-A53B-845DF8739927.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 24281
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 39054 times
Been thanked: 30151 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by lmmomSD »

What is it with her and tile? She's been yammering about it since they first talked about building in St. George!
And you don't have an "inside" on how brands work, Ellie. You have an "insight", or _maybe_ an "inside perspective".
SMH.
And I'm sorry. I don't know enough about the whole Troll doll controversy to comment on it particularly. But Ellie and Jared and the Orgills don't have the moral high ground getting outraged over child exploitation. Not everyone has forgotten Baby Butt-gate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


Image
hahawhat
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by hahawhat »

honestly f this whole griffiths family cult. they’re all registered as republicans, jared even tweeted, and it’s public record, that his first time voting ever was in 2016. you can guess who he voted for and who they all plan on voting for again this year. all this money the raked it and all these followers they have they barely said a word about the BLM movement. they seriously are so disgusting. it’s like a car crash you just cannot look away from.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snowyday54
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by snowyday54 »

hahawhat wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:20 pm honestly f this whole griffiths family cult. they’re all registered as republicans, jared even tweeted, and it’s public record, that his first time voting ever was in 2016. you can guess who he voted for and who they all plan on voting for again this year. all this money the raked it and all these followers they have they barely said a word about the BLM movement. they seriously are so disgusting. it’s like a car crash you just cannot look away from.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the matter with you? Are you so hateful towards republicans that you cannot make any logical sense? Does it anger you so much to see people happy? Well I got news for you, you better buckle up because Trump is about to be re-elected. One day you will thank us all for saving this country from a communist takeover. Ellie and Jared will always be successful because they put God and family first. No matter what happens they win. Try doing it in your own life and see what happens. God Bless You.
User avatar
Ljs
Talker
Talker
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:53 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Ljs »

snowyday54 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:13 pm
hahawhat wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:20 pm honestly f this whole griffiths family cult. they’re all registered as republicans, jared even tweeted, and it’s public record, that his first time voting ever was in 2016. you can guess who he voted for and who they all plan on voting for again this year. all this money the raked it and all these followers they have they barely said a word about the BLM movement. they seriously are so disgusting. it’s like a car crash you just cannot look away from.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the matter with you? Are you so hateful towards republicans that you cannot make any logical sense? Does it anger you so much to see people happy? Well I got news for you, you better buckle up because Trump is about to be re-elected. One day you will thank us all for saving this country from a communist takeover. Ellie and Jared will always be successful because they put God and family first. No matter what happens they win. Try doing it in your own life and see what happens. God Bless You.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks. I needed a good laugh.
User avatar
roseter
Talker
Talker
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:18 am
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by roseter »

snowyday54 wrote:
hahawhat wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:20 pm honestly f this whole griffiths family cult. they’re all registered as republicans, jared even tweeted, and it’s public record, that his first time voting ever was in 2016. you can guess who he voted for and who they all plan on voting for again this year. all this money the raked it and all these followers they have they barely said a word about the BLM movement. they seriously are so disgusting. it’s like a car crash you just cannot look away from.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the matter with you? Are you so hateful towards republicans that you cannot make any logical sense? Does it anger you so much to see people happy? Well I got news for you, you better buckle up because Trump is about to be re-elected. One day you will thank us all for saving this country from a communist takeover. Ellie and Jared will always be successful because they put God and family first. No matter what happens they win. Try doing it in your own life and see what happens. God Bless You.
Wow those are certainly all words. All I’m going to say is...the only thing Ellie puts first is Ellie Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1521
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 4855 times
Been thanked: 3862 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by gopedjane »

They have had success only because they jumped on the YouTube bandwagon at the right time and exaggerated their “infertility “. They are selfish greedy people who exploit their children and knowingly made pedophile content with their children and nieces and nephews. There is no god and family first there. Saying it doesn’t make it real.

Not to mention there are millions of people in this world who are are actually in good people and deserve better than the griffiths but will struggle all their entire lives to make ends meet. Go spout your bullshit to other greedy people who pretend to be good god fearing people.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 15216
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1933 times
Been thanked: 11484 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by HelloSweetie »

snowyday54 wrote:
What is the matter with you? Are you so hateful towards republicans that you cannot make any logical sense? Does it anger you so much to see people happy? Well I got news for you, you better buckle up because Trump is about to be re-elected. One day you will thank us all for saving this country from a communist takeover. Ellie and Jared will always be successful because they put God and family first. No matter what happens they win. Try doing it in your own life and see what happens. God Bless You.
MOD NOTE

Because you don’t seem to respond to PM’s, it gives me no choice but to warn you here. Start participating more and refrain from these types of posts. We don’t want political debates, and every single one of your posts has either had a personal attack against another poster, or has been filled with nonsense political rhetoric.

You’re welcome to your opinion, just as everyone else that reads here is. What you are not allowed to do is make this your political stomping grounds to such an extent that you’re attacking other posters.... especially ones who contribute beyond just making antagonizing posts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 739
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 am
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 3138 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Kattiness Everdeen »

angelfire89 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm i bet all the Griffiths have a certain set of songs memorized (likely fairly simple/religious songs) and dont play anything beyond that. So they all "play piano" but... not really.
I can't believe I have never considered this before. I always thought it was odd that Ruby claimed to be a piano teacher and was looking for a husband to "support her music", yet we only see Kevin and Shari ever play for the vlog. Not to mention that cheapskate Ruby hired other people to teach her own kids piano. She also hired a teenage neighbor to give Abby tennis lessons, so her bar for expertise is pretty low.

The Griffith's really like to pose as professionals, take credit for other people's achievements, and exaggerate their own achievements. Maybe Ruby doesn't really know how to play beyond introductory lessons. Or maybe she is a gifted pianist/teacher/therapist, Bonnie is a physician's assistant/EMT/cosmetologist, and Julie attended medical school. Which reminds me, do we have any proof that Julie really is a nurse and not a CNA like her sisters? Does Ellie pretend to be anything besides a pianist?
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 15216
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1933 times
Been thanked: 11484 times

Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by HelloSweetie »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm i bet all the Griffiths have a certain set of songs memorized (likely fairly simple/religious songs) and dont play anything beyond that. So they all "play piano" but... not really.
I can't believe I have never considered this before. I always thought it was odd that Ruby claimed to be a piano teacher and was looking for a husband to "support her music", yet we only see Kevin and Shari ever play for the vlog. Not to mention that cheapskate Ruby hired other people to teach her own kids piano. She also hired a teenage neighbor to give Abby tennis lessons, so her bar for expertise is pretty low.

The Griffith's really like to pose as professionals, take credit for other people's achievements, and exaggerate their own achievements. Maybe Ruby doesn't really know how to play beyond introductory lessons. Or maybe she is a gifted pianist/teacher/therapist, Bonnie is a physician's assistant/EMT/cosmetologist, and Julie attended medical school. Which reminds me, do we have any proof that Julie really is a nurse and not a CNA like her sisters? Does Ellie pretend to be anything besides a pianist?
We know Ellie thinks she’s smarter than doctors and home builders.

And better than people that work at Walmart.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:01 pm
Has thanked: 732 times
Been thanked: 3179 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Happy+Charlie »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:09 am
angelfire89 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm i bet all the Griffiths have a certain set of songs memorized (likely fairly simple/religious songs) and dont play anything beyond that. So they all "play piano" but... not really.
I can't believe I have never considered this before. I always thought it was odd that Ruby claimed to be a piano teacher and was looking for a husband to "support her music", yet we only see Kevin and Shari ever play for the vlog. Not to mention that cheapskate Ruby hired other people to teach her own kids piano. She also hired a teenage neighbor to give Abby tennis lessons, so her bar for expertise is pretty low.

The Griffith's really like to pose as professionals, take credit for other people's achievements, and exaggerate their own achievements. Maybe Ruby doesn't really know how to play beyond introductory lessons. Or maybe she is a gifted pianist/teacher/therapist, Bonnie is a physician's assistant/EMT/cosmetologist, and Julie attended medical school. Which reminds me, do we have any proof that Julie really is a nurse and not a CNA like her sisters? Does Ellie pretend to be anything besides a pianist?
I want to be the first to say hi to Ruby on here when she breaks out in Chopin in an upcoming insta-story. haha.

They are so full of themselves, and what they don't have, they claim from others. Which one of the husbands went to college and the wife says, "we went to college."
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 586
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:42 am
Has thanked: 1107 times
Been thanked: 2595 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Todays drama »

[quote=Happy+Charlie post_id=1657137 time=1600277195 user_id=44901



They are so full of themselves, and what they don't have, they claim from others. Which one of the husbands went to college and the wife says, "we went to college."
[/quote]

Ellie always says "WE WENT TO COLLEGE". I don't believe she ever went, i think she did Cosmetology in a vo-tech class. The way she writes, she's lucky to have graduated high school.
User avatar
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1521
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 4855 times
Been thanked: 3862 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by gopedjane »

Todays drama wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:20 am [quote=Happy+Charlie post_id=1657137 time=1600277195 user_id=44901



They are so full of themselves, and what they don't have, they claim from others. Which one of the husbands went to college and the wife says, "we went to college."
Ellie always says "WE WENT TO COLLEGE". I don't believe she ever went, i think she did Cosmetology in a vo-tech class. The way she writes, she's lucky to have graduated high school.
[/quote]

Worse yet, she says we graduated college. Last time she wrote this on a post on instagram, I wrote a kiss ass post asking what program she graduated from because I was so interested. LOL
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 24281
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 39054 times
Been thanked: 30151 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by lmmomSD »

gopedjane wrote:
Todays drama wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:20 am [quote=Happy+Charlie post_id=1657137 time=1600277195 user_id=44901



They are so full of themselves, and what they don't have, they claim from others. Which one of the husbands went to college and the wife says, "we went to college."
Ellie always says "WE WENT TO COLLEGE". I don't believe she ever went, i think she did Cosmetology in a vo-tech class. The way she writes, she's lucky to have graduated high school.
Worse yet, she says we graduated college. Last time she wrote this on a post on instagram, I wrote a kiss ass post asking what program she graduated from because I was so interested. LOL[/quote]And Julie does the same thing "We were in medical school". She explained it somewhat saying that she supported Landon when he was in medical school, or some BS like that. No. If you didn't take the MCATs and sleep in the on-call room and have to be ready to round at 7AM, etc, you didn't go to medical school.
And it's especially ridiculous with Julie because yes, she really is an RN. She has an active license to practice in Utah. Takes about 2 seconds to find. So she has her own achievement. She doesn't need to borrow Landon's.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:16 am
Has thanked: 1123 times
Been thanked: 1434 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Kataja »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:26 am
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:09 am
angelfire89 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm i bet all the Griffiths have a certain set of songs memorized (likely fairly simple/religious songs) and dont play anything beyond that. So they all "play piano" but... not really.
I can't believe I have never considered this before. I always thought it was odd that Ruby claimed to be a piano teacher and was looking for a husband to "support her music", yet we only see Kevin and Shari ever play for the vlog. Not to mention that cheapskate Ruby hired other people to teach her own kids piano. She also hired a teenage neighbor to give Abby tennis lessons, so her bar for expertise is pretty low.

The Griffith's really like to pose as professionals, take credit for other people's achievements, and exaggerate their own achievements. Maybe Ruby doesn't really know how to play beyond introductory lessons. Or maybe she is a gifted pianist/teacher/therapist, Bonnie is a physician's assistant/EMT/cosmetologist, and Julie attended medical school. Which reminds me, do we have any proof that Julie really is a nurse and not a CNA like her sisters? Does Ellie pretend to be anything besides a pianist?
I want to be the first to say hi to Ruby on here when she breaks out in Chopin in an upcoming insta-story. haha.

They are so full of themselves, and what they don't have, they claim from others. Which one of the husbands went to college and the wife says, "we went to college."
Actually Ruby was a very good pianist. You can find their old home video "signature wave" in which she plays Chopin's fantasie-impromptu. I don't know how to link it from YouTube-app.

However, I think Ellie can only play mormon church music that she has memorized.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:16 am
Has thanked: 1123 times
Been thanked: 1434 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Kataja »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:26 am
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:09 am
angelfire89 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm i bet all the Griffiths have a certain set of songs memorized (likely fairly simple/religious songs) and dont play anything beyond that. So they all "play piano" but... not really.
I can't believe I have never considered this before. I always thought it was odd that Ruby claimed to be a piano teacher and was looking for a husband to "support her music", yet we only see Kevin and Shari ever play for the vlog. Not to mention that cheapskate Ruby hired other people to teach her own kids piano. She also hired a teenage neighbor to give Abby tennis lessons, so her bar for expertise is pretty low.

The Griffith's really like to pose as professionals, take credit for other people's achievements, and exaggerate their own achievements. Maybe Ruby doesn't really know how to play beyond introductory lessons. Or maybe she is a gifted pianist/teacher/therapist, Bonnie is a physician's assistant/EMT/cosmetologist, and Julie attended medical school. Which reminds me, do we have any proof that Julie really is a nurse and not a CNA like her sisters? Does Ellie pretend to be anything besides a pianist?
I want to be the first to say hi to Ruby on here when she breaks out in Chopin in an upcoming insta-story. haha.

They are so full of themselves, and what they don't have, they claim from others. Which one of the husbands went to college and the wife says, "we went to college."
Actually Ruby was a very good pianist. You can find their old home video "signature wave" in which she plays Chopin's fantasie-impromptu. I don't know how to link it from YouTube-app.

However, I think Ellie can only play mormon church music that she has memorized.
User avatar
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2125
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:04 pm
Has thanked: 7855 times
Been thanked: 1464 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by rdt1004 »

I think it’s just a weird northern Utah Mormon culture thing. The Griffiths girls were taught that their identity is to tied into their husbands’ identities. The man “harkens” to Heavenly Father and the woman “harkens” to her husband. “His achievements are my achievements.” They’re so brainwashed, they don’t think they need to have their own academic achievements or talents, they just need to marry a man who does.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snowyday54
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by snowyday54 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:51 am
snowyday54 wrote:
What is the matter with you? Are you so hateful towards republicans that you cannot make any logical sense? Does it anger you so much to see people happy? Well I got news for you, you better buckle up because Trump is about to be re-elected. One day you will thank us all for saving this country from a communist takeover. Ellie and Jared will always be successful because they put God and family first. No matter what happens they win. Try doing it in your own life and see what happens. God Bless You.
MOD NOTE

Because you don’t seem to respond to PM’s, it gives me no choice but to warn you here. Start participating more and refrain from these types of posts. We don’t want political debates, and every single one of your posts has either had a personal attack against another poster, or has been filled with nonsense political rhetoric.

You’re welcome to your opinion, just as everyone else that reads here is. What you are not allowed to do is make this your political stomping grounds to such an extent that you’re attacking other posters.... especially ones who contribute beyond just making antagonizing posts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


So you saying other people can be political and bash the President and Republicans but if I defend that I am being political? Please look at that logic. It makes absolutely no sense. If someone on the boards is going to be racist towards a political party then I have every right to defend that party. Racism towards a political preference should never be tolerated on this board. As the moderator I would hope that you would not allow that. I have watched people bash the President and Republicans on this board many times. I have never seen you say a word about it. So that in itself is being very political. Thank you so much!
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 15216
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1933 times
Been thanked: 11484 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by HelloSweetie »

snowyday54 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:51 am
snowyday54 wrote:
What is the matter with you? Are you so hateful towards republicans that you cannot make any logical sense? Does it anger you so much to see people happy? Well I got news for you, you better buckle up because Trump is about to be re-elected. One day you will thank us all for saving this country from a communist takeover. Ellie and Jared will always be successful because they put God and family first. No matter what happens they win. Try doing it in your own life and see what happens. God Bless You.
MOD NOTE

Because you don’t seem to respond to PM’s, it gives me no choice but to warn you here. Start participating more and refrain from these types of posts. We don’t want political debates, and every single one of your posts has either had a personal attack against another poster, or has been filled with nonsense political rhetoric.

You’re welcome to your opinion, just as everyone else that reads here is. What you are not allowed to do is make this your political stomping grounds to such an extent that you’re attacking other posters.... especially ones who contribute beyond just making antagonizing posts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


So you saying other people can be political and bash the President and Republicans but if I defend that I am being political? Please look at that logic. It makes absolutely no sense. If someone on the boards is going to be racist towards a political party then I have every right to defend that party. Racism towards a political preference should never be tolerated on this board. As the moderator I would hope that you would not allow that. I have watched people bash the President and Republicans on this board many times. I have never seen you say a word about it. So that in itself is being very political. Thank you so much!
Other people say their comment in relation to E&J and their behaviour and move on. You are welcome to your opinion, but when you are calling other posters idiots and going WAY off topic (like throwing out political rhetoric) then it becomes an issue. No personal attacks is a rule on these boards. You may FEEL personally attacked by a poster saying they disagree with E&J’s politics (which are similar to your own), but that isn’t a personal attack against you.

We are here to discuss E&J.... not politics which is clearly your only motivation for posting since you don’t post ANY other time.

Chill.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Shorty02
Informer
Informer
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 5718 times
Been thanked: 336 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Shorty02 »

snowyday54 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:51 am
snowyday54 wrote:
What is the matter with you? Are you so hateful towards republicans that you cannot make any logical sense? Does it anger you so much to see people happy? Well I got news for you, you better buckle up because Trump is about to be re-elected. One day you will thank us all for saving this country from a communist takeover. Ellie and Jared will always be successful because they put God and family first. No matter what happens they win. Try doing it in your own life and see what happens. God Bless You.
MOD NOTE

Because you don’t seem to respond to PM’s, it gives me no choice but to warn you here. Start participating more and refrain from these types of posts. We don’t want political debates, and every single one of your posts has either had a personal attack against another poster, or has been filled with nonsense political rhetoric.

You’re welcome to your opinion, just as everyone else that reads here is. What you are not allowed to do is make this your political stomping grounds to such an extent that you’re attacking other posters.... especially ones who contribute beyond just making antagonizing posts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


So you saying other people can be political and bash the President and Republicans but if I defend that I am being political? Please look at that logic. It makes absolutely no sense. If someone on the boards is going to be racist towards a political party then I have every right to defend that party. Racism towards a political preference should never be tolerated on this board. As the moderator I would hope that you would not allow that. I have watched people bash the President and Republicans on this board many times. I have never seen you say a word about it. So that in itself is being very political. Thank you so much!
Enough already, this is not a political forum.

Also, your post is illogical. A person cannot be racist against a political party, because a political party is not a race. Maybe before you start throwing around words like “racist”, you actually learn what the word means.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 15216
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1933 times
Been thanked: 11484 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by HelloSweetie »

Of course Ellie has money to spend on cosmetic laser treatments as Jared continues to put off seeing a hip specialist due to cost.

Such a selfish, vapid woman.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 754
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 292 times
Been thanked: 1627 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Liz_444 »

Who LAUNCHES a Fall clothing line in mid OCTOBER???

Why is Ellie's hair so white? She looks like she has grey hair!
YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1831
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 6167 times
Been thanked: 6050 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by YTIG60 »

I'm in shock in how much Ellie and Jared have aged since 2009 (IG picture up today). At least Jared admits he has aged and it isn't just the gray hair. He looks happier too...the before picture prior to being married to Ellie for several years.

Jared - Are you guys ready for baby faces?! Holy cow, this was 11 years ago! I feel like Ellie and I have changed quite a bit, mostly with my gray hair 🧓🏼😂. What do you think is the most 2009 thing about this photo?
YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1831
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 6167 times
Been thanked: 6050 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:58 am Who LAUNCHES a Fall clothing line in mid OCTOBER???
This shouldn't be funny, but it is when you think they are supposive fashion designers. :? Seriously, the fall clothing line should had been out at minimum last month and this is probably one reason Bollie is going away.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 110 times

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Post by Pency »

This forum is spot on about Ellie. She built the ice palace, was happy go lucky Ellie, just spend spend spend. They settled in and all of the sudden it was anxiety Ellie. Now they are building a new house and she's happy again. I will be interested to see what happens when this new house is done.
Post Reply

Return to “Ellie and Jared”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests