Ellie + Jared - Entitled Assholes Part #18

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Ellie + Jared - Entitled Assholes Part #18

Post by MommaLindsey2 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:02 am

amf2224 wrote:The highlight of the vlog today was when Ellie once again said "kids's" ......... Image when will she learn that's NOT a word!!! I can't even type it out before auto correct corrects it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed Bonnie says it a lot too. It's a word that is ingrained in them, probably from their mother.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by hey girl hey007 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:05 am

I just now watched the concert vlog so this is old news, but God Ellie makes me uncomfortable. The way she almost made out with her sisters, and the way she looks at everyone's mouth while they are talking. I can't help but feel like she just wants to grab them by the head and shove her nose in their mouths so she can smell their breath. It's so obvious on camera if you just look at the way she talks to people her eyes go straight to their mouth.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by tratra58 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:18 am

Did her dentist really say using a pacifier until two is ok. I question the WabbNub with the weight may cause issues Calvin's teeth alignment. I guess I learnt pacifiers used over a long time can cause dental and ear problems, but I could be wrong.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tratra58 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:19 am

Did her dentist really say using a pacifier until two is ok. I question the WabbNub with the weight may cause issues Calvin's teeth alignment. I guess I learnt pacifiers used over a long time can cause dental and ear problems, but I could be wrong.
HashtagBlessed
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HashtagBlessed » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:26 am

I'm not trying to be the charity police, but since Ellie keeps bringing it up like she's the patron saint of "giving back" I have to say that I really think they only do these things for the head pats and the sponsor relationships to add to their "resume" as Ellie calls it. It's clear to me that Ellie made this video because Love with Food is a sponsor.

I think that Bonnie donating to her elementary school felt much more genuine and spontaneous. She saw a need and she immediately jumped in to help. She shared it on her channel to bring awareness to the fact that teachers pay for a lot of their classroom supplies out of pocket and to encourage other people to go to their children's teachers for lists of items to donate.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MommaLindsey2 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:28 am

I have always heard if you stop before 2.5 the teeth will go back to their original shape. Not sure if it's different with wubbanubs. I think Calvin's teeth would be messed up even without a pacifier honestly.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by winniewise » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:51 am

I wish Jared and Ellie would open up more about their lives! I used to love watching them every day, but now they stopped mentioning any troubles and everything is always great.
I started watching when Calvin was born and I loved seeing them deal with a baby who doesn't sleep well because I was going through the same thing. I would have loved to hear Ellie talk more about her anxiety because I have postpartum anxiety, but everything is hush hush now.

Jared always alludes to overcoming struggles or having a rough week, but he never goes into specifics.

If they don't want to open up about their daily struggles, that's their prerogative. If that's the case, they need to shift the focus of the vlogs. If E+J are the focus but they are secretive about what's actually going on in their lives, we are left with a boring empty vlog.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pency » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:26 am

UGH. Ellie and Jared, if you read here, please know: When you go out of your way to carefully document every single time you donate something (and it has to be sponsored), it seems INCREDIBLY disingenuous.
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Post by ellawski » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:31 am

lmmomSD wrote:So, is the past seven months pretty much the time frame of the house being built?
And for whoever asked, yes, it is bad to keep a puppy either crated or locked outside, especially when it's snowing. I know puppies aren't people, but would you keep a toddler trapped in a playpen or locked outside in the snow? Crate training is ok, and it works great if you do it properly, but you're not supposed to use the crate as a playpen and lock the dog in it all day.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

My grandma got a puppy a few months ago, when he was 2 mo she started to keep him in a extended room of her house, I wouldn't know how to describe it,maybe like sort of a garage. I live in a country were we don't even have snow, our winters are cold but not terrible, and still the poor puppy got sick, it was treated right away and the vet advised to keep him inside, and he said, I'll quote: "It's a baby, babies need to be warm, no matter how furry they are"
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Post by amf2224 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:35 am

Omg Ellie's new video on her channel......... B**ch you didn't donate to a great cause, they sponsored your video, so they have to be paying you to donate.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ceirsten8676 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:13 am

Ellie's new video on her channel pisses me off so much. It's a "giving back" video that is SPONSORED. You're just asking for backlash.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marshmallowfluf » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:43 am

Nitpicking and im sure whoever gets those jackets and gloves will be grateful but i couldnt help but notice jacksons columbia coat as she was throwing walmart clothes in the buggy like she is some kind of saint. She got the cheapest stuff she could..

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Post by crowmtmom78 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:15 pm

tratra58 wrote:Did her dentist really say using a pacifier until two is ok. I question the WabbNub with the weight may cause issues Calvin's teeth alignment. I guess I learnt pacifiers used over a long time can cause dental and ear problems, but I could be wrong.
There's a good chance that the dentist never saw the wubbanub and just assumed that it was a regular pacifier. Ellie probably only told him that he uses a pacifier and not one with a stuffed animal attached.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Post by crowmtmom78 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:22 pm

It also bugged me when Jared was talking about them collecting can good and stuff to donate. He said the van was loaded down with things to donate. He showed the back of the van and there was 2 bags. From what they showed of what the donated there wasn't more than $100 or $150 worth of stuff. So generous...NOT!! They spent $1700 on a Christmas tree and that's all they can donate?

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marshmallowfluf » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:26 pm

crowmtmom78 wrote:It also bugged me when Jared was talking about them collecting can good and stuff to donate. He said the van was loaded down with things to donate. He showed the back of the van and there was 2 bags. From what they showed of what the donated there wasn't more than $100 or $150 worth of stuff. So generous...NOT!! They spent $1700 on a Christmas tree and that's all they can donate?

Exactly.. Im glad they are at least doing something but it seems like they did the bare minimum just for that sponsor..

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:57 pm

Especially when most stores have canned goods on sale. Target had them on sale for something like 59 cents last week. That's why I really side eye Ellie saying this was the first year they could donate to a food bank. She could afford $20 shampoo, but not a few cans of beans for the food bank? Please.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:12 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Ellie believes she deserves everything she had and therefor sees no reason to share. She doesn't seem to have much empathy or awareness for others, and the Walmart incident definitely revealed an attitude of superiority where she seems to think some people have less simply because they aren't as worthy, or hardworking.

Basically, I don't think Ellie really feels the need to give because she looks down on those with less. She worked hard, and doesn't want to share her money with "those people." At least that's how it comes across to me.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:01 pm

Why is Ellie claiming they're making a huge donation? My understanding was the people coming to the meet up are bringing donations and they're simply delivering them?
Ellie is an entitled, spoiled, brat. And I love she's getting called out a bit, even though she totally thinks it's undeserved.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ellie + Jared - Entitled Assholes Part #18

Post by PostyMcPosterston » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:38 pm

I'm bringing it up again... I'm so annoyed and embarrassed at the scenario I have in my head about the "move your big ass" comment to Bonnie. "Liiiiike... that was soooo rude of her! I can't believe her! I'm going to get on my phone, get onto twitter and call her out!"
.... you're standing right behind her. Speak up, you vapid holier than thou superbitch! If I had Twitter, I would have responded to her, "maybe the girl at the concert had acne."

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tratra58 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:56 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to find that Ellie believes she deserves everything she had and therefor sees no reason to share. She doesn't seem to have much empathy or awareness for others, and the Walmart incident definitely revealed an attitude of superiority where she seems to think some people have less simply because they aren't as worthy, or hardworking.

Basically, I don't think Ellie really feels the need to give because she looks down on those with less. She worked hard, and doesn't want to share her money with "those people." At least that's how it comes across to me.
I don't get why they just didn't bring their can goods to their Fire Station Meet-up where they could prevent damage to the cans thrown in that container. The Walmart incident was the first time I said, wow, how low can you go and she demonstrated this also with construction workers. The superiority attitude is odd with Ellie since I've seen a basic educated twenty year old with a focus on hair and make-up. At times, I questioned Utah's education system based on the Griffith ladies;)
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Scar2016 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:22 pm

kittypurry wrote:I think it's interesting Ellie never mentioned her anxiety at the beginning of the seven months, whatever prompted her to make changes. She only publicly acknowledges there was a problem when she "made big changes" and "is proud of herself". So she's not really admitting she has a problem, she's saying there was a problem but it's better now and isn't she a great person for overcoming it? She avoids being weak or vulnerable by only bringing up her issues when they are a thing of the past.

She doesn't want sympathy, she wants praise.
This reminds me of Carlie What'sUpWoods when her and Jackson didn't record and upload their TTC journey in real time. Instead, they got pregnant first and then did their sob TTC story after the fact, to gain views and $$$. That pissed a lot of people off who were and likely still are going through a TTC journey because it came across as disingenuous.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Scar2016 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:27 pm

winniewise wrote:Jared always alludes to overcoming struggles or having a rough week, but he never goes into specifics.

If they don't want to open up about their daily struggles, that's their prerogative. If that's the case, they need to shift the focus of the vlogs. If E+J are the focus but they are secretive about what's actually going on in their lives, we are left with a boring empty vlog.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Essentially a vacuous sitcom. Enough of those on regular TV to choose from, yet it seems more and more YouTube vloggers are going that same route.
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Scar2016 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:33 pm

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I'm bringing it up again... I'm so annoyed and embarrassed at the scenario I have in my head about the "move your big ass" comment to Bonnie. "Liiiiike... that was soooo rude of her! I can't believe her! I'm going to get on my phone, get onto twitter and call her out!"
.... you're standing right behind her. Speak up, you vapid holier than thou superbitch! If I had Twitter, I would have responded to her, "maybe the girl at the concert had acne."Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or anxiety and hasn't had 7 months to work on it to be_a_better_person.
CokeZero
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CokeZero » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:17 am

To those talking about Calvin's teeth, if you go back to the birth vlog you can see his overbite there. I doubt the pacifier has done much to improve his teeth situation, but it's definitely more than just his teeth...his bottom jaw is further back too.
CokeZero
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CokeZero » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:19 am

CokeZero wrote:To those talking about Calvin's teeth, if you go back to the birth vlog you can see his overbite there. I doubt the pacifier has done much to improve his teeth situation, but it's definitely more than just his teeth...his bottom jaw is further back too.
For those curious what I am talking about: (@17:20)

Return to “Ellie and Jared”