E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by tratra58 »

Please go back and watch the First Christmas At Our New House. It shows Jackson opening up the box to his new vacuum cleaner....Geez!!!

At 3:59 you see Jackson pulling out his new vacuum out of the box.

Last edited by tratra58 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I saw the -11mil a while ago and wanted to make a post on Ruby's thread but then I checked Bonnie, EJ, JHouse etc and they all had it.
Nevertheless, I saw this https://socialblade.com/blog/youtube-ad ... ew-counts/ post that clearly states that it was a problem with view count.
It was not a problem of how YT counts the views, but on how it transmits that information to 3rd party websites like Social Blade. (It's called API if you fancy technical reading, it's when YT lets other services access some of its information, in this case subscribers and views count).
YT counted right, SB got it wrong and then it snowballed in a lot of weird stats from SB.
I have made a larger post on Social Blade here: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 75#p876940
GetYouTubesTied wrote: Tinfoil hat time: do we think it's possible that "glitch" is just a euphemism for YT gaining the ability to detect views from certain illegitimate source/s?
Google is not your neighbour's lemonade stand business but a technological giant.

Super-mega-ultra-phd smart people work on algorithms to crack down this kind of illegitimate views/clicks and have been doing it for a while.
The reason is mentioned above.
Google corrects for these views, and sometimes you can see it on SB but in small numbers as minus something.
Also, it might decide to keep the view count but not pay for the add displayed.
This is obviously a problem Google, Facebook all the ads related business work on because no advertiser would spend money on a site where clicks are automated.
HelloSweetie wrote: I absolutely think he's been buying views. I e been saying for a couple months now, that the vlogs that stall out at under 200k views will suddenly jump over that all in one day. About once a week it seems as though Jared "tops up" the previous week. I've seen many of these vlogs randomly jump 60k views in a couple of hours all at the same time!
That's because YT does not update in real time the view count.
Hence, the famous 301+ views when a pop star releases a new music video or the likes number is above the views number.

Let me know if you have any other queries :)
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tratra58 wrote:Please go back and watch the First Christmas At Our New House. It shows Jackson opening up the box to his new vacuum cleaner....Geez!!!

Is this becoming a pattern that Jackson needs to give into Calvin all the time. You got to be fair with kids and this wasn't Calvin's toy to begin with. I see the favoritism now.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Vincere....

From what I read about the glitch, the large subtraction of views were ones that had been incorrectly allocated to some channels on the 14th. E&J weren't incorrectly allocated 11million views. In fact, they didn't even have much of a spike. So the subtraction of this large of an amount on E&Js channel is definitely still suspicious from the info I've seen posted about the glitch.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

tratra58 wrote:
tratra58 wrote:Please go back and watch the First Christmas At Our New House. It shows Jackson opening up the box to his new vacuum cleaner....Geez!!!

Is this becoming a pattern that Jackson needs to give into Calvin all the time. You got to be fair with kids and this wasn't Calvin's toy to begin with. I see the favoritism now.
This makes me so angry. Jackson is such a good little boy minding his own business. He gets in trouble for playing with his own toys now. Shame. He always gets the short end of the stick :(
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tratra58 wrote:

Jackson is Jared and Calvin is Ellie. The former must always submit to the latter.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
tratra58 wrote:

Jackson is Jared and Calvin is Ellie. The former must always submit to the latter.
I think I am seeing both Ellie and Jared treat Calvin as their favorite in recent vlogs. Jackson has no one to say Ellie that is his toy.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tratra58 wrote: Jackson is Jared and Calvin is Ellie. The former must always submit to the latter.
I think I am seeing both Ellie and Jared treat Calvin as their favorite in recent vlogs. Jackson has no one.[/quote]

Oh I agree....

Because like I said, Jared must cater to Ellie. We've seen Jackson getting attention before and Ellie interrupts Jared to point out the super cute thing Cal is doing Image

Jared is a weak, sad excuse for a father (and man) for letting Ellie behave as she does.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tratra58 wrote: Jackson is Jared and Calvin is Ellie. The former must always submit to the latter.
I think I am seeing both Ellie and Jared treat Calvin as their favorite in recent vlogs. Jackson has no one.
Oh I agree....

Because like I said, Jared must cater to Ellie. We've seen Jackson getting attention before and Ellie interrupts Jared to point out the super cute thing Cal is doing Image

Jared is a weak, sad excuse for a father (and man) for letting Ellie behave as she does.[/quote]

Catering to Calvin's every want is only going to make him more whiny and irritating. He thinks he can get everything he wants, because that's how its always been thanks to Ellie.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Wow! Just when I think my disdain for Ellie has reached max level, I'm proven wrong, lmao.

I'm certain she said today that the vacuum was Calvin's. She probably thinks of every toy given to either child as belonging to Cal. This reminds me of nothing quite so much as "Ollie's play room." Ugh. This can't be normal.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RecklessDisregard wrote:
Wow! Just when I think my disdain for Ellie has reached max level, I'm proven wrong, lmao.

I'm certain she said today that the vacuum was Calvin's. She probably thinks of every toy given to either child as belonging to Cal. This reminds me of nothing quite so much as "Ollie's play room." Ugh. This can't be normal.

Ellie did tell Jackson it is Calvin's. I have seen Jackson with this vacuum in other vlogs. The only thing I could be wrong about is if they have two of them, but then you just go get the second vacuum for both to play with so everyone is happy. I tend to think this is the vacuum Jackson received at Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

gymchick43 wrote:Sorry I know I did this last week but I find it interesting. Comparison of the last 6 videos on both E+J and 8passengers (Ruby)'s channels

Bonnie's views are around the same as Ellie and Jared's.

I wonder how Ellie feels about this, I remember a little passive aggressive joke Ellie made once towards Ruby because Ruby picked up on riding the hover board quickly and Ellie said something like "of course Ruby the oldest who is good at everything"
Sorry to post again so soon - it's too late to edit. But I wonder if Ellie's low-key resentment toward Ruby, the "oldest who is good at everything" - plays into her behavior toward Jackson, her own oldest kid who also seems to be good at everything. I guess it's obvious when stated that way.

Personal story warning: I should have thought of this a long time ago... A similar resentment toward competent older siblings was hardboiled into my own mom's personality by the time she started having kids of her own. She was the youngest of a large brood of kids and I was her firstborn, so it's a familiar story lol.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RecklessDisregard wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Sorry I know I did this last week but I find it interesting. Comparison of the last 6 videos on both E+J and 8passengers (Ruby)'s channels

Bonnie's views are around the same as Ellie and Jared's.

I wonder how Ellie feels about this, I remember a little passive aggressive joke Ellie made once towards Ruby because Ruby picked up on riding the hover board quickly and Ellie said something like "of course Ruby the oldest who is good at everything"
Sorry to post again so soon - it's too late to edit. But I wonder if Ellie's low-key resentment toward Ruby, the "oldest who is good at everything" - plays into her behavior toward Jackson, her own oldest kid who also seems to be good at everything. I guess it's obvious when stated that way.

Personal story warning: I should have thought of this a long time ago... A similar resentment toward competent older siblings was hardboiled into my own mom's personality by the time she started having kids of her own. She was the youngest of a large brood of kids and I was her firstborn, so it's a familiar story lol.

It is possible...

It doesn't make since since moms tend to get frustrated, at times, with a whinny Calvin and find it easier to be around the easy going Jackson.

Jackson will always be expected to give into Calvin. Calvin will learn this is a normal expectation until his peers set him straight and tells him no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 5aba05.jpg[/img]

Someone commented about these pics but I must have skipped over it trying to find it to quote. Anyway..

Holy.... shit. If I didn't know any better I would bet my life that this was Ellie. Ellie is allll her mom. Wow.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 1ef727.jpg[/img]

Couldn't edit my last post. She resembles a lot of grandkids in this one. Jackson, Julie, Cody, Chad. Crazy.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I see Bonnie in her more than anyone else. Especially in the jawline. I've always thought Bonnie looked the least like their father out of all the siblings.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

But Bonnie and the Griffith dad (don't know his name) have the exact same big chin
KeepingItReal07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeepingItReal07 »

The vacuum incident, Jared's monologue at the end of the vlog, and Calvin make this family unbearable to even hate watch. I'm back to watching DB because at least their train wreck ways makes interesting "tv". Ugh. E+J used to be my favorites but now I can't even tolerate them.

And whoever said Jared is a sad excuse for a father.... bravo!!! it makes me angry how much they favor Cal. Jackson is lucky he gets to go to preschool/daycare so he gets some attention and gets away from these two asshats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Calvin isn't even two yet and they are proud that he is able to play alone in the basement? Jared using this as an example to praise Cal over Jackson is very telling in my opinion. Jackson is a bigger pain because his parents actually had to supervise him Now the poor kid is sent downstairs to watch his toddler brother so they don't have to. As if a 3 year old can supervise a 2 year old anyway! What are they thinking?
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

tratra58 wrote:

If you watch, it was actually Calvin's gift. He started to unwrap and Jared commented that his Pjs matched the wrapping paper. He lost interest so Jackson finished opening it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”