E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by tratra58 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Jared actually said, "I was going to get a banner but I didn't want to be away from Ellie and Calvin that long." Is he fucking joking? Then they got home and Ellie and Calvin had been shopping, not sitting around home pining for Jared.

They dynamics in that family are jacked up.

I heard that too and thought how strange since they are together more than most couples. They are unique, but not in a good way;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I am starting to think that Ellie wouldn't do well with a girl at all. I think she would be extremely threatened and jealous of a daughter, especially if she was extremely cute like Jackson. I think there would be a whole lot more Lush sprees from Jared to prove he still loves Ellie more.

I mean, who would've ever thought that Ellie of all people would favor an unattractive child so much? I never would've expected that from her. But I'm honestly starting to think it's because she doesn't feel threatened by him. Jackson is adorable, smart, independent, and has always favored Jared more. Calvin is her goofy looking mamas boy that doesn't talk or give her a run for her money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think Ellie drools on Calvin in part to convince us all that he's perfectly fine and adorable.

Can you imagine if her daughter becomes overweight or has acne as a teenager? Ellie would convince the poor kid that there is something wrong with her. Ellie's acne couldn't have been that bad. She doesn't have acne scars.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I am starting to think that Ellie wouldn't do well with a girl at all. I think she would be extremely threatened and jealous of a daughter, especially if she was extremely cute like Jackson. I think there would be a whole lot more Lush sprees from Jared to prove he still loves Ellie more.

I mean, who would've ever thought that Ellie of all people would favor an unattractive child so much? I never would've expected that from her. But I'm honestly starting to think it's because she doesn't feel threatened by him. Jackson is adorable, smart, independent, and has always favored Jared more. Calvin is her goofy looking mamas boy that doesn't talk or give her a run for her money.

That's what I meant by every compliment from Jared for any little girl they have will have to be followed with the phrase "Just like Mommy". Every time he tells their daughter she looks pretty, he'll have to say "Just like Mommy" Otherwise, Ellie's going to seethe with jealousy. She won't ever have any unqualified compliment.
Saw this gem. WTF does it mean? "When nobody is bugging him, he's independent"? Is that what she's trying to say? Getting ready to push this one out of the way for new Golden Child?Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jackson doesn't sprint to his teacher when she calls him during an hour long class full of misbehaving 3 years olds, he doesn't get a sticker at the end. Calvin doesn't listen when it's time to go to bed, he gets to stay up and have "one on one time".

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

The whole sticker situation was not about Jackson misbehaving, it was about Ellie. She wanted a chance to show the teacher what a good mom she is and she wanted to try to make the other parents feel guilty for leaving their kids and not disciplining them like she does with Jackson.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:I am starting to think that Ellie wouldn't do well with a girl at all. I think she would be extremely threatened and jealous of a daughter, especially if she was extremely cute like Jackson.
That's what I meant by every compliment from Jared for any little girl they have will have to be followed with the phrase "Just like Mommy". Every time he tells their daughter she looks pretty, he'll have to say "Just like Mommy" Otherwise, Ellie's going to seethe with jealousy. She won't ever have any unqualified compliment.
Saw this gem. WTF does it mean? "When nobody is bugging him, he's independent"? Is that what she's trying to say? Getting ready to push this one out of the way for new Golden Child?
If Ellie is going to create a mini me if she has a daughter she ought to call it Blanche, so she can co star (in the vlogs) opposite Ellie's Bette Davis, vis a vis the movie Baby Jane. @Immom, ref your comment ''She won't ever have any unqualified compliment,'' Ellie is the sort of mother who is only capable of conditional love, when the whole premise of being a parent is centered around the giving of unconditional love.

Ref her making way for the 'Golden Child,' there's no such thing in reality for Ellie. She imagines each new_shiny_thing in her life (it even extends to new little humans) is going to somehow fulfill her and it seems that each time the novelty wears off.

1) Jackson, a baby born after a 'long_IF_journey' who is cute as heck. BUT he's just too darn independent for Ellie's liking, he doesn't 'need' her enough. Disappointing. Must control and suppress him.

2) Planning and constructing a new house. Excitement Excitement. Darn it, that came to an end. Now what?

3) Lot's of lovely shopping and furnishing the new house. Excitement Excitement. Darn it, that came to an end too (except for the 'awesomely appropriate' new rug for under the kitchen table lol). Now what?

4) Penny Penny Penny. YAAAAAAY! I finally got the dog of my childhood dreams. Cue shedding season and spring = Fenced yard for dog_boredom_weary Ellie.

5) Golden Child Miracle Baby Calvin 1.0. Congrats Cal, you made it the longest in Ellie's magpie world - a whole 22 months before novelty addicted and boredom adverse Ellie cracks out the big boy bed and suddenly, the limpet child becomes Jackson 2.0 overnight. Magic Magpie's done it again. Woohoo!. Onto the next shiny_magpie_object: Baby (better be a girl coz girl babies are the shiniest 'objects' of them all, says the mirror on the wall) number three.

So why does Ellie have such a gaping internal void and what caused it to be there?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:Jared actually said, "I was going to get a banner but I didn't want to be away from Ellie and Calvin that long." Is he fucking joking? Then they got home and Ellie and Calvin had been shopping, not sitting around home pining for Jared.

They dynamics in that family are jacked up.
It was kinda weirder than that, he said: ''I also didn't wanna be away from Ellie and Calvin too long, while Calvin was taking a nap.'' Um why?? I can't see any kind of logic in that statement. Does Ellie need to be baby sat when she's on her own in the house while Calvin's asleep? Just weird. Would Jared have stayed out longer if Cal had been awake?? I've noticed a lot of scenes recently how Jared talks to her as though she's a child, which I know we all know she has the mentality of, but his enabling behavior is reprehensible and a major contributory factor in the messed up dynamic of their marriage.
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:^ Sheesh. When does a Botox injection = surgery. Did they actually use the word 'surgery?'
This is the vlog where they finally addressed his neck issue. (The brace had been vlogged accidentally a few times and people had started asking about it).

In the days after this vlog they definitely made it sounds like Cal would need people's thoughts and prayers, which the minions gladly gave! I don't believe they have ever revealed it was just a Botox Injection, for all the minions know he some form of "corrective surgery" and is supposed to be cured.

https://youtu.be/f0GgnYBWXZQ
Cal looks so cute there!

cringeworthy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringeworthy »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:I kind of hope Ellie and Jared only have male children. Only because I can't imagine how she'll treat her existing kids (particularly Jackson) if she gets a precious "mini-Ellie." Those boys will be old news. "Bye boys. Have fun raising yourselves! See you when you come back from your mission!" Meanwhile Ellie and Ellie Jr. lay in bed and drink Gatorade together for the next 18 years (while not at Lush, of course!)
This made me laugh! I hate the fact that she eats and drinks her "treats" in bed and let's the boys eat in her bed. It's DISGUSTING. It's not like she's using a lap tray she is under the covers with FOOD ON THE BED. Nasty. She is a dirty girl. While I'm on the topic of food... why do they eat on the floor so much? If there aren't enough chairs for everyone someone will sit in the floor and eat. Weird. May as well plop them in your bed and let them eat thier soup dinner there. I could go on and on. My brain can not figure this girl out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

winniewise wrote:The whole sticker situation was not about Jackson misbehaving, it was about Ellie. She wanted a chance to show the teacher what a good mom she is and she wanted to try to make the other parents feel guilty for leaving their kids and not disciplining them like she does with Jackson.

You nailed this one with a great assessment. It did have to do with Ellie and you are right she commented she was the only mom there and noticed quite of fews kids were not listening well. "They all (kids) got stickers even though they were not all being good." Really, this is none of her business what other kids do or receive.

I hope these gymnastic moms watch this vlog and give her a stare next time they see her lol. What a pompous mom.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jared's channelling his inner B̶a̶t̶m̶a̶n̶ Robin in today's vlog: ''Huh huh huh huh, CRASH BANG BOOM!''
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Hello class, and welcome to Narcissism 101 - with Ellie Mecham! Today, the topic we will be discussing is: There is hope for Jackson after all!

Please ref. http://www.daughtersofnarcissisticmothe ... scapegoat/ for more info.

(But seriously, really good read, and worth it for the sake of this entire thread.)
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I'm laughing so hard at this comment [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 32d4f9.jpg[/img]

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jared is so freaking awkward and feminine and will he stop wearing skinny jeans?! Also I don't know if I can watch anymore, all the sex jokes and hints literally make me feel nauseous when it comes to these two.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Hello class, and welcome to Narcissism 101 - with Ellie Mecham! Today, the topic we will be discussing is: There is hope for Jackson after all!

Please ref. http://www.daughtersofnarcissisticmothe ... scapegoat/ for more info.

(But seriously, really good read, and worth it for the sake of this entire thread.)
I've posted that before, but I think it was back when most people thought smart were just being hard on Ellie. So fitting though.

Makes me sad for Jackson, and angry with Jared for putting his wife before his kids.
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

My goodness, could they make it any more obvious that they read what's posted on here? There was so much emphasis in today's vlog regarding why they are vlogging about trying for another child. Ellie was like "some of you guys are interested and some of you are not". LOL!
claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

winniewise wrote:The whole sticker situation was not about Jackson misbehaving, it was about Ellie. She wanted a chance to show the teacher what a good mom she is and she wanted to try to make the other parents feel guilty for leaving their kids and not disciplining them like she does with Jackson.

YES!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Ellie's bathroom/laundry room. Lolololol it's so awkward!

Why doesn't she post updates on her personal mommy channel instead of inundating the daily channel? I want to hear about TTCing and pregnancy, but don't watch to watch them daily.

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

Lmao at them "loving" a comment saying "Who else hopes the next baby is a girl?!". No need to guess wether it was Ellie or Jared doing that.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”