E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

The minions seem to think Ellie and Jared can just pop to the store and return with the perfect kid. Actually, maybe that would be for the best, their genes shouldn't be able to combine. Hence the dreaded teeth.

Edit: Broken link. Nvm
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

I love the new title. Oh goodness, it really is going to be a daily update lol.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

In honor of the new thread title (thank you for choosing mine!), please direct your attention to the first 30 seconds of this video. Seriously, just watch the first 30 seconds and thank me later. You won't regret it. Lmfao.

https://youtu.be/D9DtDgoracA
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:In honor of the new thread title (thank you for choosing mine!), please direct your attention to the first 30 seconds of this video. Seriously, just watch the first 30 seconds and thank me later. You won't regret it. Lmfao.

https://youtu.be/D9DtDgoracA
Even Jared knows she is a moron!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think it's clear Jared chose Ellie for her looks and not her brains. She may look like Jen, but I think the similarities end there.

Looks fade, but stupid is forever. I wonder if Jared ever regrets not finding someone kinder? I get the impression his family sometimes wishes he had.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

I mean seriously though, using the word cycle isn't just weird, it's wrong. What she wants is a period to initiate a new cycle. I know Ellie isn't exactly about technicalities, but of you're going to go into so much detail you might as well use the right word. You would think that someone who talks about her own poop so much wouldn't have a problem with such things. Oh well the 12 year olds won't understand anyway and will comment "guys please make a girl!1!1!"
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

OT but it irks me how everything she does she says "we". Like in that video someone else linked "we're having our ultrasound" and in today's video "we got our iud". Don't get me wrong, I'm all for including your parner when talking about your babies because although the body is yours, there would be no baby without them. I don't know though, it sounds kind of stupid. I give a pass to "we are pregnant" for the reason I just explained, but all the other stuff sounds so ridiculous it always makes me giggle a bit. No, Jared didn't get his iud removed and he's not getting an ultrasound. She loves making everything about her and then used "we" for stuff like that. So weird
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

"Like...a bicycle....?"

"Noooo. A cycle!"

What the actual fuck?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:I think it's clear Jared chose Ellie for her looks and not her brains. She may look like Jen, but I think the similarities end there.

Looks fade, but stupid is forever. I wonder if Jared ever regrets not finding someone kinder? I get the impression his family sometimes wishes he had.
Well his parents always seem awkward and withdrawn, more so when Ellie is around. I've seen them rolling their eyes at her plenty of times in the vlogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is she going to explode if she says "period"?
And yes, the "cycle" is the whole thing: the menstrual cycle. Build up of the endometrium, ovulation, and shedding in a period. That's the cycle. Her doctor wanted her to call when she got her PERIOD.
Eve was weak! And the curse was a curse of bloooood!
If Ellie had remained sinless, the curse would never have befallen her!
Sorry.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stuuu3 wrote:OT but it irks me how everything she does she says "we". Like in that video someone else linked "we're having our ultrasound" and in today's video "we got our iud". Don't get me wrong, I'm all for including your parner when talking about your babies because although the body is yours, there would be no baby without them. I don't know though, it sounds kind of stupid. I give a pass to "we are pregnant" for the reason I just explained, but all the other stuff sounds so ridiculous it always makes me giggle a bit. No, Jared didn't get his iud removed and he's not getting an ultrasound. She loves making everything about her and then used "we" for stuff like that. So weird
She also says, "we ovulated" in another, older video.

Thank god she has her looks or else people might mistake her for an actual door knob.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

We ovulated? Lmao. She really is an airhead.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Ellie: won't say the word "period" in Vlogs
Also Ellie: shows IUD after it was taken out of her uterus

Literally rolled my eyes when I saw the title of today's vlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

The title of this thread is as brilliant as the content of the most recent vlogs has been ridiculous.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Seeing as everything is a joint effort, will Ellie also say "we got a prostate exam" when the time comes? Or?

How does she not get that cycle = from CD1 until the time her next PERIOD starts?

Ellie, you went through TTC for 3 years, which included fertility treatment, so you spoke with numerous doctors and nurses who used the correct terminology?

What the actual fuck?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

actuallydear wrote:Seeing as everything is a joint effort, will Ellie also say "we got a prostate exam" when the time comes? Or?

How does she not get that cycle = from CD1 until the time her next PERIOD starts?

Ellie, you went through TTC for 3 years, which included fertility treatment, so you spoke with numerous doctors and nurses who used the correct terminology?

What the actual fuck?
I think she only saw the doctors and nurses for a few months before Jackson.

I'm seriously questioning just how hard they TTC during those 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of their problem was bad timing due to a lack of knowledge.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Did you catch jareds comment about how they weren't doing it a lot before, but they are doing it a lot now to make up for not doing it a lot before. Are we going to get these sex jokes until Ellie gets pregnant? It disgusts me to think of the two of them together like that.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Did you catch jareds comment about how they weren't doing it a lot before, but they are doing it a lot now to make up for not doing it a lot before. Are we going to get these sex jokes until Ellie gets pregnant? It disgusts me to think of the two of them together like that.

Lawd. Ew. I'd rather see Ellie's hot n' juicy IUD (lmao ew) than hear them, particularly Jared, give details on just how /hard/ they are TTC. (Pun intended)

Was this in a recent vlog? Did it happen around the same time that he made an innuendo out of Ellie saying, "Let's get to it" or something along those lines?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I find any sex talk really inappropriate given that they've gone out of their way to attract a child audience (Where's Waldo).
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think it's clear Jared chose Ellie for her looks and not her brains. She may look like Jen, but I think the similarities end there.

I think you found the name of their future book.

Looks Fade, but Stupid is Forever: The Ellie and Jared Story

Return to “Ellie and Jared”