PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

HelloSweetie wrote:^ teasing.

Good grief that's a bad typo! No tasting children EVER.
Jennifer needs to be told this. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:^ teasing.

Good grief that's a bad typo! No tasting children EVER.
Jennifer needs to be told this. Image

LMAO!
Image Image Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

HelloSweetie wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote:I hate to get OT here, but I just had a terrible thought...

What if E+J are pregnant and faked a negative result so they could announce a "surprise" pregnancy on Mother's Day? Can you imagine the clickbait? "SURPRISE MIRACLE PREGNANCY ON MOTHER'S DAY AFTER INFERTILITY JOURNEY!" or some other barely coherent string of buzzwords. Ugh.
This would be really low and just terribly insensitive given the IF audience they have tried to attract back in the last year (and those they started with). If this is indeed the plan, then I hope Jared reads here and has the sensitivity to not do that.
Okay her crying and hyper emotional behavior in today's vlog has me wondering. Hmmmm
On a different note, Jackson correcting Jared several times about the party and then telling his Dad "Don't mess my hair up!" after Jared did it was ADORABLE. See, Ellie views him as "naughty." He's spirited in those moments but that's the stuff smart kids are made of.
I find it adorable and charming. I hope she doesn't squash that out of him. He'll just end up resenting her and acting out. Boston is pretty spirited and lMO Bonnie does a great job shaping it but not squashing it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

My guess is that Ellie's gaining weight because of her late-night snacking habit. An entire bowl of guac and chips as a bedtime snack? (Yes, avocados are heathy, but still FULL of fat and loads of calories! Plus, add in the chips!) Yesterday it was ice cream! She seems to eat more "treats" and candy than real meals...eventually that catches up to you.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

jillvstheworld wrote:I hate to get OT here, but I just had a terrible thought...

What if E+J are pregnant and faked a negative result so they could announce a "surprise" pregnancy on Mother's Day? Can you imagine the clickbait? "SURPRISE MIRACLE PREGNANCY ON MOTHER'S DAY AFTER INFERTILITY JOURNEY!" or some other barely coherent string of buzzwords. Ugh.
. Yep! I was thinking the same thing. I sure hope not!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:My guess is that Ellie's gaining weight because of her late-night snacking habit. An entire bowl of guac and chips as a bedtime snack? (Yes, avocados are heathy, but still FULL of fat and loads of calories! Plus, add in the chips!) Yesterday it was ice cream! She seems to eat more "treats" and candy than real meals...eventually that catches up to you.
Her "meals" would barely fill Calvin, and then she eats Twizzlers and nachos and all kinds of snacks.
She cannot speak English, can she?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... a0ea6e.jpg[/img]
And this response-- LOL[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 1d25a4.jpg[/img]

lily_moon
Talker
Talker

ewokfan11 wrote:My guess is that Ellie's gaining weight because of her late-night snacking habit. An entire bowl of guac and chips as a bedtime snack? (Yes, avocados are heathy, but still FULL of fat and loads of calories! Plus, add in the chips!) Yesterday it was ice cream! She seems to eat more "treats" and candy than real meals...eventually that catches up to you.
. That's what I was thinking. She is a 26 year old grown ass woman. If you eat like that, chances are you will gain a few lbs

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Ellie just can't let anyone else celebrate anything without making it about herself. Right after Katie tweeted about her and Cullen's​ anniversary (which was yesterday), Ellie had to tweet that she and Jared will celebrate 8 years of marriage in six months.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:
Her "meals" would barely fill Calvin, and then she eats Twizzlers and nachos and all kinds of snacks.
She cannot speak English, can she?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... a0ea6e.jpg[/img]
And this response-- LOL[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 1d25a4.jpg[/img]

. I swear she is mentally challenged. Like seriously. She makes NO sense.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

lily_moon wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

. I swear she is mentally challenged. Like seriously. She makes NO sense.

"If we can afforded" omgggg I hope that's a typo?

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

I broke down and watched part of the vlog out of curiosity. I skipped to a random spot which happened to be when Ellie (in her massive hat) and Jared explain the trailer situation. First, I didn't realize how obsessed they were with getting one so soon. Second, their bad news that poor Jared was thinking about ALL day was that the trailer was too tall for the opening of the garage. He was SO UPSET GUYS. BUT GOOD NEWS! Ellie called the builder and they might give them a quote for how much it will cost to make the entrance to the garage taller. So spend more thousands of dollars for a few inches so they can spend thousands on a trailer. Why not leave the trailer in the driveway or yard like most normal people?, jfc they are so fucking out of touch with reality now.

Last edited by GymChick on Sat May 13, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Double post
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:I broke down and watched part of the vlog out of curiosity. I skipped to a random spot which happened to be when Ellie (in her massive hat) and Jared explain the trailer situation. First, I didn't realize how obsessed they were with getting one so soon. Second, their bad news that poor Jared was thinking about ALL day was that the trailer was too tall for the opening of the garage. He was SO UPSET GUYS. BUT GOOD NEWS! Ellie called the builder and they might give them a quote for how much it will cost to make the entrance to the garage taller. So spend more thousands of dollars for a few inches so they can spend thousands on a trailer. Why not leave the trailer in the driveway or yard like most normal people?, jfc they are so fucking out of touch with reality now.

Wow. Don't get a smaller trailer, get a bigger garage! That's the sensible thing to do!
Dave Ramsey all the way. Notice how these people are all about "the simple life" and living debt free until they get a windfall. Shay was Mr. Dave Ramsey Follower until he got rich. Now he has a boat and a Tesla, and a few motorcycles... Humongous TV (they needed a big one to cover the wall). And now Ellie and Jared...

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

winniewise wrote:Ellie just can't let anyone else celebrate anything without making it about herself. Right after Katie tweeted about her and Cullen's​ anniversary (which was yesterday), Ellie had to tweet that she and Jared will celebrate 8 years of marriage in six months.
K but know what l am 42 and 1/2 l am gonna celebrate my birthday in 6months. Can we talk about my 1/2 birthday cause it's in 11 days. Like seriously...grow up! Who talks about something 6months away and celebrates halves besides children?

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

My thoughts exactly.

And... can we please just talk about how, when she was eating the chips and guac, she sprinkled her crummy fingers literally IN the bed. I cringed so hard. I'd rather lay on a bed of nails than lay in their bed. Barf
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Sorry, maybe you all know this already and off topic, but I just found out that with Eric Wallis, Logan has a nude painter under its belt - in the heart of the heart of deepest conservative America. I think that's funny! Loving the pink dress!

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ellie Mecham: I'm going to eat this entire giant bowl of guacamole with chips tonight.

Also Ellie Mecham: my pants don't fit! Must be pregnant!

Don't get me wrong, girlfriend needs that guacamole. But her knowledge of weight gain seems to be about as vast as her knowledge of conception.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

We've talked about it for ages, but now I can't find the video whee Ellie mentions her thyroid issues. I wonder if Jared removed it or took the tags out?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

HelloSweetie wrote:We've talked about it for ages, but now I can't find the video whee Ellie mentions her thyroid issues. I wonder if Jared removed it or took the tags out?
I don't know where she talks about it on the vlogs, but she mentions it briefly in her post-partum update after Jackson on her own channel. She SUPER vague about it though.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

littlebaby wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:We've talked about it for ages, but now I can't find the video whee Ellie mentions her thyroid issues. I wonder if Jared removed it or took the tags out?
I don't know where she talks about it on the vlogs, but she mentions it briefly in her post-partum update after Jackson on her own channel. She SUPER vague about it though.

That is vague, and doesn't mention which type at all.

We've been talking about it on these boards for years. I can't believe how hard it is to find where it's first mentioned!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”