E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Cgl33 wrote:They couldn't start small with a tent in the backyard? Or is there not space for a small tent?
Too. Many. Rocks.
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

In this video Jared encourages a 1 year old Boston to pee in the pool which starts a conversation about how everyone pees in a pool and it makes it warm ewwwww.
glamour1225
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glamour1225 »

I have a traveler and the fridge, stove, and oven run off the propane tanks and we only need to turn the generator on if we want microwave, DVD player, or to charge our phones. Lights and everything work without generator. I didn't know some you need the generator to power the fridge? That doesn't seem right. And most camping sites have a generator off time of 10pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glamour1225
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glamour1225 »

glamour1225 wrote:I have a traveler and the fridge, stove, and oven run off the propane tanks and we only need to turn the generator on if we want microwave, DVD player, or to charge our phones. Lights and everything work without generator. I didn't know some you need the generator to power the fridge? That doesn't seem right. And most camping sites have a generator off time of 10pm

Trailer *^

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

freshbalsam wrote:Their vlog made me really grateful for not having YouTube as a job. Where you're on a little "getaway" with your family, but your husband leaves to go home to upload footage.

We LOVE camping, and I also love when my kids get to sleep and it's just my husband and I, or just all of the adults by the fire, drinking and talking. I don't know, maybe I'm being dramatic, but I would just definitely hate having my kids asleep and being by myself at the campsite waiting on my spouse.

Agreed; I'd hate it too.

They have all of the time in the world. Couldn't they pre-record and pre-edit some videos and vlogs, set them to private, and then release them as needed so they could take a day off every once in awhile?

I think Jared uses his editing time to escape Ellie. He was probably itching to get out of there to upload and do God-knows-what-else he does when he's alone in the "office".

Their life depresses me so much!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

glamour1225 wrote:
glamour1225 wrote:I have a traveler and the fridge, stove, and oven run off the propane tanks and we only need to turn the generator on if we want microwave, DVD player, or to charge our phones. Lights and everything work without generator. I didn't know some you need the generator to power the fridge? That doesn't seem right. And most camping sites have a generator off time of 10pm

Trailer *^

I looked up their trailer and it says that the fridge will run off electric or propane.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

As people pointed out with the miscarriage.... Ellie and Jared could take a day or two off. It seems they are making good money, so I'm sure they can afford to skip a day or two. If they can't, then they have a problem for multiple reasons, and not just the money.

Ellie probably hated that there was no internet. She does a lot of shopping online, and I think this is how she spends her free time. We give Missy a ton of crap for always being stuck to her phone, but I don't think Ellie is that different. What is she supposed to do without high speed Internet.... read? Ellie

Camping isn't for everyone, and that's fine, but most people don't rush out to buy a trailer before realizing that. Well, most normal people that is. My in laws are impulsive and tend to do things like that. Then again, I see a lot of similarities between my Narcissistic father in law and Ellie, so I'm rarely surprised by the need to create a flashy image. I predicted Ellie wouldn't like the trailer, and can see her pulling all sorts of excuses out of her ass for why they NEED to upgrade further to a cabin or a larger truck/trailer combo.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Double post but...Ellie sure seems extra cheery in her insta story (also she's eating in bed again). Jared seems exhausted and maybe annoyed? Wonder if Ellie got a positive ovulation test?
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

I was LOLing at Ellie trying to start a fire. She had 3 giant logs and hardly any kindling sitting on top of one of the logs. And when Jared said she needed more kindling, he had to tell her what kindling is.
That all would be perfectly fine and normal, except then she takes credit and says she learned so much about camping from her parents etc... and only gives Jared a little bit of credit for helping. And he caves and goes on a spiel about how much her parents taught her. she is like a child who needs to be tricked into believing she is successful at something, rather than putting in work to actually LEARN new things. Unless those logs were incredibly dry, I am sure Jared had to get that fire going.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

SweetDreams wrote:I was LOLing at Ellie trying to start a fire. She had 3 giant logs and hardly any kindling sitting on top of one of the logs. And when Jared said she needed more kindling, he had to tell her what kindling is.
That all would be perfectly fine and normal, except then she takes credit and says she learned so much about camping from her parents etc... and only gives Jared a little bit of credit for helping. And he caves and goes on a spiel about how much her parents taught her. she is like a child who needs to be tricked into believing she is successful at something, rather than putting in work to actually LEARN new things. Unless those logs were incredibly dry, I am sure Jared had to get that fire going.
Haha I thought the same thing about the fire! Yes, Ellie was basically raised in the woods she's pretty much a mountain woman! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] Isn't Jared an eagle scout? He must've been dying at her fire attempt.

I do not know anything about camping, but don't most campsites like the one they're at have power running to them? Shouldn't they be able to plug their camper in to the campsites power so they don't have to use a generator?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:Double post but...Ellie sure seems extra cheery in her insta story (also she's eating in bed again). Jared seems exhausted and maybe annoyed? Wonder if Ellie got a positive ovulation test?
I got the SAME feeling from that Insta story. Jared was definitely irritated with her. Also it bugs me that they are watching Better Call Saul because I love that show haha.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

winniewise wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:I was LOLing at Ellie trying to start a fire. She had 3 giant logs and hardly any kindling sitting on top of one of the logs. And when Jared said she needed more kindling, he had to tell her what kindling is.
Haha I thought the same thing about the fire! Yes, Ellie was basically raised in the woods she's pretty much a mountain woman! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] Isn't Jared an eagle scout? He must've been dying at her fire attempt.

I do not know anything about camping, but don't most campsites like the one they're at have power running to them? Shouldn't they be able to plug their camper in to the campsites power so they don't have to use a generator?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
If they were at the RV spots, yes. But they were at a tent camping site with their trailer, they have no power. My husband and I go camping a lot and it's always SO annoying when somebody does this and runs their generator all night. Some campsites are better than others with patrols, and if so they would have come by and told them to turn off the generator during quiet hours, but I've been to sites where they don't have anybody coming by and people are rude and inconsiderate. I suspect at least Ellie falls into that category.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Not for nothing but if they have a phone plan they can make a hotspot from their phone. Plus Ellie could be on the internet that way.

Also Ellie talking about the butt wipes. Omg.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Haha. I have a fireplace where we constantly have a fire going in the winter because our house is on oil heat which is expensive. Those big logs wouldn't catch well enough by the time that little fire had gone out.

SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

gopedjane wrote:
Haha. I have a fireplace where we constantly have a fire going in the winter because our house is on oil heat which is expensive. Those big logs wouldn't catch well enough by the time that little fire had gone out.

Exactly! We have a woodstove and we let it die out every night, so we start a lot of fires! Those logs she had in there were huge and the little nest she had was like nothing lol.
It's like they manipulate the vlogs to "prove" that she is smart and capable and probably to boost her confidence. It is sad when I get thinking about it. She would be much better off being with someone who challenges her rather than caving to her immediate psychological needs. I can't imagine being so insecure that I respond to failure by pretending I was successful and announcing it to the world. She is never going to grow as a person without someone who pushes her to be comfortable with who she is, even if it is a ditzy woman. We all liked her before when she liked herself! I dunno, I feel sad for her today.
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

So Jared just tweeted about news they have about the camping trip. Well.. I guess Ellie missed her own toilet a little too much and they went home lol
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Camping trip cut short? Hahaha.
This E+J thread writes the script and Ellie and Jared act it out on their channel, 1000%

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Ellie sure seemed happy leaving the campground. I don't think I'd be so chipper if I was up all night with a sick child.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Shorty02 wrote:Ellie sure seemed happy leaving the campground. I don't think I'd be so chipper if I was up all night with a sick child.

She was SO HAPPY TO LEAVE. Then she talked about that Star Valley thing, which is an RV park with all the comforts of home.That will be the extent of what they do with the RV from now. On a different note, I really hope Ellie's eyebrows die down soon, they look good but weird and out of place on her face.

I didn't really understand the timeline of their trip though. According to E&J, they woke up in the middle of the night (3-4) and left at 5, but they never took the plastic off their bed? How does that work out?
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

Pency wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:Ellie sure seemed happy leaving the campground. I don't think I'd be so chipper if I was up all night with a sick child.

She was SO HAPPY TO LEAVE. Then she talked about that Star Valley thing, which is an RV park with all the comforts of home.That will be the extent of what they do with the RV from now. On a different note, I really hope Ellie's eyebrows die down soon, they look good but weird and out of place on her face.

I didn't really understand the timeline of their trip though. According to E&J, they woke up in the middle of the night (3-4) and left at 5, but they never took the plastic off their bed? How does that work out?
I'm guessing they never bothered to take off those plastic covers you get on a new mattress

Return to “Ellie and Jared”