• Advertisement
    

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby actuallydear » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Thread title by DutchLight.

Recap of Part 26:
- They remained vague about the miscarriage/not miscarriage. We still don't know what happened.
- They attended a lantern festival in SLC with the IVF grant winners.
- They bought a trailer, went 'camping'.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3290
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 9092 times
Been thanked: 17568 times

Advertisement

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby whys0seri0us » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:31 pm

I love how it was predicted here that they would go home early.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 819 times
Been thanked: 3603 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1988
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 14507 times
Been thanked: 7662 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby winniewise » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Maybe it's because I have girls, but I could never let my child run around the neighborhood in only underwear.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
User avatar
winniewise
Informer
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:13 am
Has thanked: 5259 times
Been thanked: 2084 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby bunny88 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Haha great title DutchLight!

Oh and sorry ktrose1996 that I thought u were Ellie and/or Jared. There has been much speculation that they read here. Ellie's sister (Ruby, I think) confirmed that she reads here, so we assume they all do. Ruby said posters on this forum are from the pits of hell, or something equally charming.
bunny88
Talker
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1447 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby ktrose1996 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:00 pm

bunny88 wrote:Haha great title DutchLight!

Oh and sorry ktrose1996 that I thought u were Ellie and/or Jared. There has been much speculation that they read here. Ellie's sister (Ruby, I think) confirmed that she reads here, so we assume they all do. Ruby said posters on this forum are from the pits of hell, or something equally charming.

It's completely okay! I apologize for making anyone think I was posing as them. These forums just took me by complete surprise when I read them. I am use to reading YouTube comments on there video which typically the first few you see are always positive feedback to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ktrose1996
Amateur
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:57 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby ktrose1996 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:01 pm

I must ask this though, if so many of you dislike them why do you watch them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ktrose1996
Amateur
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:57 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby bunny88 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:07 pm

ktrose1996 wrote:I must ask this though, if so many of you dislike them why do you watch them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk


Have you heard of hate watching stuff? lol

For me, it's like watching a train wreck and I just can't look away. I don't watch every day or anything. Part of me keeps hoping they will go back to how they were before Calvin. It's like how I watch the Kardashians. They are so out of touch and entitled and ridiculous, but it is entertaining because of how insane it is. They have become more of a reality show than an actual family. They seem scripted like a TV show. Again just my opinion. Also no offense to anyone who likes the kardashians lol


P.S. The reason all you see is positive comments on their videos is because they actively delete and block anyone who is remotely negative. So these forums are here for ppl to share their honest opinions without fear of being blocked or yelled at by their fans.
bunny88
Talker
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1447 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:18 pm

ktrose1996 wrote:
bunny88 wrote:Haha great title DutchLight!

Oh and sorry ktrose1996 that I thought u were Ellie and/or Jared. There has been much speculation that they read here. Ellie's sister (Ruby, I think) confirmed that she reads here, so we assume they all do. Ruby said posters on this forum are from the pits of hell, or something equally charming.

It's completely okay! I apologize for making anyone think I was posing as them. These forums just took me by complete surprise when I read them. I am use to reading YouTube comments on there video which typically the first few you see are always positive feedback to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Because they delete negative ones. People post negative comments, believe me. And they delete them. So do Bonnie, Daily Bumps, and a few other vloggers. Most of us have given up on negative comments on the actual vlogs, and come here instead. The other issue is that their "minions", obsessed fans who believe that they can do no wrong and that they are _perfect_, attack you if you say anything remotely negative. People here have been told that they should just kill themselves, that the fans hope they miscarry every time they get pregnant, and been cursed at, all for just suggesting that maybe Ellie and Jared aren't quite perfect.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 14645
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 77806 times
Been thanked: 69818 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:01 pm

I'm sorry you guys. This is completely unrelated and OT, but this is the forum I post on the most/where I first noticed and I'm not sure where else to ask this, BUT.. Did the "thanks" on ytmd stop working? Or am I just not seeing them?

Sorry again for going so OT, and thank you in advance to whoever answers this!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:18 pm
Has thanked: 5495 times
Been thanked: 6455 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby ja14 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:04 pm

I've seen multiple people mention the heart/thanks isn't working for them. I have an Android phone, and it's still working for me!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 547 times
Been thanked: 2242 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby amyfalafal » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:17 pm

bunny88 wrote:Haha great title DutchLight!

Oh and sorry ktrose1996 that I thought u were Ellie and/or Jared. There has been much speculation that they read here. Ellie's sister (Ruby, I think) confirmed that she reads here, so we assume they all do. Ruby said posters on this forum are from the pits of hell, or something equally charming.

Guilty Pleasure :?
amyfalafal
Gossiper
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 746 times
Been thanked: 2616 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby Scar2016 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:34 pm

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I'm sorry you guys. This is completely unrelated and OT, but this is the forum I post on the most/where I first noticed and I'm not sure where else to ask this, BUT.. Did the "thanks" on ytmd stop working? Or am I just not seeing them?

Sorry again for going so OT, and thank you in advance to whoever answers this!!

I still have the thumbs up thanks icon showing, but when I hit it my thank you doesn't show my name or any of the other user names who've thanked a poster at the bottom of the post like it used to. It changed two or three days ago, no idea why.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 1691 times
Been thanked: 8504 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby Sarai » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:50 pm

ktrose1996 wrote:I must ask this though, if so many of you dislike them why do you watch them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk


Why does anyone watch trashy reality tv shows? They put their life online for scrutiny, it's only natural they're judged.
User avatar
Sarai
Gossiper
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 3:37 pm
Has thanked: 1033 times
Been thanked: 2161 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:04 pm

ktrose1996 wrote:I must ask this though, if so many of you dislike them why do you watch them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk


I know a lot of us still watch because we love Jackson. (Still trying to get #savejackson trending lmao)

And, as another poster said, they're like a bad car accident. I only watch every once in a while now, and mostly stay caught up through ytmd...because, I don't know... even though I dislike them, I still feel weirdly invested in their lives. Again, I think it's because of Jackson lol. If it weren't for him, I would've stopped "caring" about them ages ago.
User avatar
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:18 pm
Has thanked: 5495 times
Been thanked: 6455 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby jess595 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:20 am

ktrose1996 wrote:I must ask this though, if so many of you dislike them why do you watch them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk



I like their family - I think Jackson is cute and if they sorted out their obvious issues they could be really cute. I also kinda like seeing how money doesn't buy you happiness and the perfect life, which is kinda gross of me but I do it anyways haha
jess595
Talker
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:24 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby GymChick » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:06 am

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I'm sorry you guys. This is completely unrelated and OT, but this is the forum I post on the most/where I first noticed and I'm not sure where else to ask this, BUT.. Did the "thanks" on ytmd stop working? Or am I just not seeing them?

Sorry again for going so OT, and thank you in advance to whoever answers this!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I don't think it's working. I see the heart option, so I pressed it on your post then went out and back into the forum and the heart option and the "1 thanks" was gone from under your post. I noticed it too but just figured maybe no one agrees with my posts anymore lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2217
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 3059 times
Been thanked: 7991 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby zipadeedodah » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:11 am

I can't even watch them now with the volume turned on. I mute it and turned on the closed captioning lol. Someone, I don't know who, always closed captions the videos. Whoever does that...thank you!!
User avatar
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 463 times
Been thanked: 4302 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby smellycat801 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:44 am

Think they'll try camping again? Maybe once more toward the very end of the summer to try and prove they can do it?

After that, will they sell the camper, or keep it as sort of a status symbol, only to collect dust?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
User avatar
smellycat801
Gossiper
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:06 pm
Has thanked: 652 times
Been thanked: 2023 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby BellaRose » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:24 am

smellycat801 wrote:Think they'll try camping again? Maybe once more toward the very end of the summer to try and prove they can do it?

After that, will they sell the camper, or keep it as sort of a status symbol, only to collect dust?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk


Yeah probably once more, then just say "oh we've just been sooooooo busy, we didn't get to go camping again this summer"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BellaRose
Amateur
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:56 am
Has thanked: 467 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby smellycat801 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:25 am

And on their next trip they'll leave early because Ellie poops her pants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
User avatar
smellycat801
Gossiper
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:06 pm
Has thanked: 652 times
Been thanked: 2023 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby Refrigerator_Light » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:53 am

And their next trip will definitely be with Bonnie and Joel, because E and J realized how much "work" having their kids under their watch the whole time is. They will bring B and J so Joel can do the work and Ellie will have company.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1552 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 am

Ok Ellie has Calvin naked and is explaining that he has been having diarrhea and bad diapers. I don't understand, has he been shitting on the floor?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2280
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 2385 times
Been thanked: 12680 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby smellycat801 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:20 am

Hopefully the diarrhea has stopped or at least slowed down and she is just airing out his butt because of diaper rash.

But don't worry, if he does crap on the floor she'll just use her bed sheets to clean it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
User avatar
smellycat801
Gossiper
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:06 pm
Has thanked: 652 times
Been thanked: 2023 times

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby jillvstheworld » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:31 am

smellycat801 wrote:Hopefully the diarrhea has stopped or at least slowed down and she is just airing out his butt because of diaper rash.

But don't worry, if he does crap on the floor she'll just use her bed sheets to clean it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk


LMAO!

Okay, slightly OT, but what's with E+J's poop obsession?? They talk about it all the damn time, and quite frankly it makes them look nasty and unprofessional. Maybe they're just trying to appeal to their 12-year-old minion demographic who would get a kick out of crap (ha) like that.
User avatar
jillvstheworld
Amateur
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement