E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

dindin wrote:I was just wondering: People on this board keep speculating what would happen when the YT money stops rolling in...
Is it inevitable? If so, why? People seem to LOVE the idea of stalking a 'perfect' family when their own lives are 'boring', and the daily vloggers community just keeps on growing.
Plus, I've read here somewhere that they make around 700k$ per year, even if they go down to 400k$ it would be enough to maintain
Because there is always someone younger and more interesting around the corner. 15 years ago reality tv was the new biggest thing. Richard Hatch, Dr Will, and other reality tv personalities were EVERYWHERE. They were legit celebs. The market became flooded, and now its diluted. Most reality tv personalities have 15 mins of fame and then it's back to obscurity. Is it realistic to expect that E&J will be making that $400k even 10 years from now? Unlikely.

Yes $400k is a lot of money if you can guarantee on it every year for the rest of your life, but E&J are basically living an early retirement. Even if they saved half what they were making (and it doesn't seem to be the case that they are), then that won't even be close to enough to maintain their current lifestyle for the next 50 years.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pency »

Ellie is so irritating. She's all about POSITIVITY! but only when it's convenient for her. Did she really need to not only tweet, but also have that whole holier than thou speech on the vlog because somebody god forbid rolled her eyes at her??

She has no idea how entitled she is. Ugh.

P.S. How crazy did it drive Ellie that she wasn't in the Lego art?
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Felt so bad for Jackson, for Jared purposely leading it into the glass maze yesterday. I get laughing at it the first time once you know he's ok, but to tell him to go straight when you know you are trying to get him to knock righht into the maze is poor taste.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

Excuse me if this has been discussed, and I could possibly be totally off, but is Ellie's full name Lindsay?

I found a document online by accident when I googled certain terms to see if they were the ones that lived in Logan Utah and something came up pertaining to their house that listed Jared and a person named Lindsay...

Like I said I could be totally off base and misread it, or this could have already been discussed since I don't follow their thread lol.

Im just curious??
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

dindin wrote:I was just wondering: People on this board keep speculating what would happen when the YT money stops rolling in...
Is it inevitable? If so, why? People seem to LOVE the idea of stalking a 'perfect' family when their own lives are 'boring', and the daily vloggers community just keeps on growing.
Plus, I've read here somewhere that they make around 700k$ per year, even if they go down to 400k$ it would be enough to maintain
You tube is fast money. it's not a forever career. Or at least that's what I read in a study about those you vlog every day. Will post a link to it if I ever find it again.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

BlueMountains wrote:Felt so bad for Jackson, for Jared purposely leading it into the glass maze yesterday. I get laughing at it the first time once you know he's ok, but to tell him to go straight when you know you are trying to get him to knock righht into the maze is poor taste.

Well, Ellie specifically said she wanted to take them there because Julie did and it was SO FUNNY to watch her kids get hurt.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pency wrote:Ellie is so irritating. She's all about POSITIVITY! but only when it's convenient for her. Did she really need to not only tweet, but also have that whole holier than thou speech on the vlog because somebody god forbid rolled her eyes at her??

She has no idea how entitled she is. Ugh.

P.S. How crazy did it drive Ellie that she wasn't in the Lego art?
What about all her "be nice because you never know what someone else is going through" crap? Maybe the person rolling their eyes had a bad headache, or was in some other way distressed. It's all about Ellie. Everyone else has to be positive, and happy with what they have, but Ellie can be grumpy and loud and never happy with what she has, always looking for the next thing that's going to make her life perfect, but never quite does...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

runnerduck wrote:Excuse me if this has been discussed, and I could possibly be totally off, but is Ellie's full name Lindsay?

I found a document online by accident when I googled certain terms to see if they were the ones that lived in Logan Utah and something came up pertaining to their house that listed Jared and a person named Lindsay...

Like I said I could be totally off base and misread it, or this could have already been discussed since I don't follow their thread lol.

Im just curious??
No, she has said before that Ellie is her full name, not a nickname. Now I'm curious what you found though?
Pink65
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pink65 »

runnerduck wrote:Excuse me if this has been discussed, and I could possibly be totally off, but is Ellie's full name Lindsay?

Im just curious??
I do not think Ellie's name is Lindsay. But I actually know what you are talking about. If you click the tab that says photo the picture shown is similar to their house but it is not their house. Could it be possible Jared cosigned for a cousin? Hmm maybe that's where all the tension is coming from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

I didn't pay enough attention today, but why were Grandma Griff and Shari riding in the van knuckled? Wth? Not ok. That is not safe, not only for them, but for anybody in the van.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

*unbuckled, not knuckled :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

whys0seri0us wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Call me crazy but I think Ellie's IG caption to/about Julie was actually one of the most real/relatable and...dare I say... sweet (?) things I've seen/heard from her in a while.

Also...I'll never get over how weird it is that the griffiths girls (and Ruby's) had to share beds growing up. I know some of you on here feel that it's normal, so please don't take offense, but if the money is there (which it was)... I really struggle to see any logic behind it.
I don't understand it either. I live in New Jersey and it's actually against the law. Children of the same sex can share a room but each child has to have their own sleeping space (bed).

I don't think there's really any excuse for your kids having to share a bed. It's weird.

Sorry I'm catching up, where in New Jersey are you from? Just a general north or south. I had no idea that was a law, that's interesting. And then I saw your post about a Verizon job being able to support a small family in Jersey and I might just be underestimating how much they make because I wouldn't say the same. I'm from South Jersey and it's nice to see someone else on here from our misunderstood state lmao.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Was she seriously THAT MAD over someone rolling their eyes at her? She really does think the world should revolve around her doesn't she?
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Pink65 wrote:

Im just curious??
I do not think Ellie's name is Lindsay. But I actually know what you are talking about. If you click the tab that says photo the picture shown is similar to their house but it is not their house. Could it be possible Jared cosigned for a cousin? Hmm maybe that's where all the tension is coming from?

I've seen that too. It's not them. Completely different Mechams and in a different city.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

littlebaby wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Call me crazy but I think Ellie's IG caption to/about Julie was actually one of the most real/relatable and...dare I say... sweet (?) things I've seen/heard from her in a while.

Also...I'll never get over how weird it is that the griffiths girls (and Ruby's) had to share beds growing up. I know some of you on here feel that it's normal, so please don't take offense, but if the money is there (which it was)... I really struggle to see any logic behind it.
I don't understand it either. I live in New Jersey and it's actually against the law. Children of the same sex can share a room but each child has to have their own sleeping space (bed).

I don't think there's really any excuse for your kids having to share a bed. It's weird.

Sorry I'm catching up, where in New Jersey are you from? Just a general north or south. I had no idea that was a law, that's interesting. And then I saw your post about a Verizon job being able to support a small family in Jersey and I might just be underestimating how much they make because I wouldn't say the same. I'm from South Jersey and it's nice to see someone else on here from our misunderstood state lmao.

I'm from Central Jersey (yes there is a Central lol). Working at a place like Verizon you can make up to 20 an hour, not to mention you work on commissions and get bonus's. Its retail, yes, but on the higher end of retail.

Also so jealous you live in south Jersey. It's so pretty their and way cheaper. Image

Momi0507
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momi0507 »

More Tshirts?? They must really be hurting for money.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Momi0507 wrote:More Tshirts?? They must really be hurting for money.
That was my first thought as well!
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

AutumnLeaves3 wrote:

Im just curious??
No, she has said before that Ellie is her full name, not a nickname. Now I'm curious what you found though?
It was information about a deed and home buying type things. I'm heading to Logan Utah and googled to see if that was their city because it sounded familiar. Definitely didn't mean to seek them out or anything. I don't even watch them (or really anyone) anymore, it was just sheer curiosity.
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
Pink65 wrote:

Im just curious??

I've seen that too. It's not them. Completely different Mechams and in a different city.
So weird that it's the same info (new construction etc)

Like I said above, not really a big deal or anything. I thought I remembered them saying Ellie's name was Ellie but then I found that and was like hmm?
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Ugh forgot about that, they are both disgusting. I know kids are inevitable to get hurt but to purposely go out with the intention go hurt them for views and a quick laugh makes me sick to my stomach.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”