The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

phie20 wrote:Ellie (and Calvin) and Jackson playing Bingo was really cute. Jackson was so excited, it made me smile. :love2:

I'm pretty convinced now it's Jared who's the main weirdo in this family, besides the lack of education. I still don't like the idea of Jared talking for Ellie, although some of you say it may be for the best. He married her, she's not an infant. If she can't express her feelings correctly in order to talk without a moderator, she needs to learn it! Learning by doing! No excuses.
I don't think is just a matter if her being immature and simple though, I think he speaks for her to protect her image because he knows she's a selfish, unempathetic person.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I will not watch their vlogs, but I do watch their instasories (unless someone informs me they benefit monetarily from that) what is with her sunglasses. They take over her entire head. She looks like a small child trying on her mother's sunglasses. Was that one of her stylist's choices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ducklings4 wrote:I will not watch their vlogs, but I do watch their instasories (unless someone informs me they benefit monetarily from that) what is with her sunglasses. They take over her entire head. She looks like a small child trying on her mother's sunglasses. Was that one of her stylist's choices?

She bought those last summer. Petty sure it was before the stylist came along.

While we are on the subject of trendy spending, I see hey bought another one of those expensive cooler bags. So much for sensible spending Image
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by navarjul000 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I will not watch their vlogs, but I do watch their instasories (unless someone informs me they benefit monetarily from that) what is with her sunglasses. They take over her entire head. She looks like a small child trying on her mother's sunglasses. Was that one of her stylist's choices?

While we are on the subject of trendy spending, I see hey bought another one of those expensive cooler bags. So much for sensible spending Image
Oh but they just LOVE Dave Ramsey! He's their FAVORITE.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

https://bycommonconsent.com/2016/03/28/ ... 5-edition/ I found the blog post I was talking about! Hilarious.

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

I secretly hope Julie gets pregnant soon and before Ellie does. 8-)
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Continue here. New Thread. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13077

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
TooMuchSauce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TooMuchSauce »

amyfalafal wrote:Yeah.. no. No adoption for Ellie.

Does anyone else think her low weight is actually what's messing with her fertility? PCOS, from my understanding, doesnt cause infertility. (please, anyone who has PCOS please correct me if I'm wrong). Especially with their TTC vlogs in April/May, I think her "infertility" is actually lack of understanding of reproduction - and blaming PCOS for infertility... They were very young when ttc Jackson, and if they were both virgins, I don't blame them for not being too comfortable with sex at first, and figuring out ovulation times. I dont know. She sounds a lot like my friend who admits she had no idea that she should be having sex more during ovulation.
Anyway, just an observation. But what do I know? I only see 15 minutes of their everyday life.
Yes..PCOS does play a role in fertility. Not all women with PCOS struggle to become pregnant, but it is an issue for a lot of women. Although a lot of women who have PCOS struggle to become pregnant, there are medications that some women can take to help them become pregnant, such as metformin and sprinolactin. I can understand where the confusion could be that PCOS doesn't cause infertility since not all women struggle with it, but it does play a factor for a lot of women with PCOS. This is simply because not all women have the same symptoms when it comes to PCOS. Some of the reasons women may struggle to become pregnant with PCOS is because it causes them to have issues such as irregular periods (probably the most common) but there are other causes such as the cysts you can get on your ovaries, having high testosterone levels, and obesity. Sorry if that's too much information, I was diagnosed with PCOS a little over a year ago and I've done a lot of research on the topic since then and it bothers me to see someone who thinks that PCOS doesn't play a role in becoming pregnant because it surely does.
GotAnyCheese
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GotAnyCheese »

I'm new to ytmd but have been watching E&J for a while. Ellie seems completely done with vlogging to me. Like, she doesn't even try. She just seems miserable and annoyed.

I feel bad for Jared because he seems to understand that they need this vlog (financially) and it looks to me that he tries really hard in each video to pick up the slack.

Also, I have a heart attack every time one of those kids does a flip or dives into the hot tub. Wtf is that!? Is the hot tub really deep or have they just never heard of anyone breaking their neck that way?
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13077 continue here.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

littlebaby wrote:https://bycommonconsent.com/2016/03/28/ ... 5-edition/ I found the blog post I was talking about! Hilarious.

Bahaha. I have a friend (lives here in Utah) and 2 of her kids names are on that column A/Column B chart, and another one of her kids almost is, if you take off one letter. That post is so true. I hate Utah names.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13077 NEW THREAD IS AT THIS LINK

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:

So they've spent over $600 on cooler bags? lol
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

So they've spent over $600 on cooler bags? lol
Theirs a new thread, http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13077

lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

whys0seri0us wrote:
kathpt wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Screenshot from C&k vlog. This is scary. This bathing suit is not flattering on her at all. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... d5b287.jpg

I don't think it looks that bad. She just has a very square figure and that position isn't flattering on anyone.
Yea I don't like the comments on Missy's body and I don't like the comments in Ellie's body either.

There's nothing wrong wth her swimsuit.

Why so serious?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”