The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

heymallie wrote:
Pency wrote:I'm honestly so mad about this shock collar thing I can't even hate follow them on any social media. While unfollowing Ellie, I accidentally clicked on who she follows, and she is following President Trump.

Good riddance.
So does Bryan Lanning. Birds of a feather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On the DB board we were discussing how the white Christian vloggers all seem to isolate themselves and "keep to their own." I didn't want to get political, but my guess is they are all similarly politically minded as well.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:
heymallie wrote:
Pency wrote:I'm honestly so mad about this shock collar thing I can't even hate follow them on any social media. While unfollowing Ellie, I accidentally clicked on who she follows, and she is following President Trump.

Good riddance.

On the DB board we were discussing how the white Christian vloggers all seem to isolate themselves and "keep to their own." I didn't want to get political, but my guess is they are all similarly politically minded as well.
I don't think Cullen and Katie are. They showed his mom knitting pink pussy hats in a vlog, I don't think they would have kept that in there if they disagreed with her political stance.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
heymallie wrote: So does Bryan Lanning. Birds of a feather

I don't think Cullen and Katie are. They showed his mom knitting pink pussy hats in a vlog, I don't think they would have kept that in there if they disagreed with her political stance.
I don't really include C&K because they associate themselves with a more diverse group. They used to hang out with the Nulls and I truly believe that was a friendship and not just a collaboration. The Mormon vloggers, B&M, Johnson's, etc...all keep to themselves.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
I don't really include C&K because they associate themselves with a more diverse group. They used to hang out with the Nulls and I truly believe that was a friendship and not just a collaboration. The Mormon vloggers, B&M, Johnson's, etc...all keep to themselves.
Gotcha. And that is very true.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

They are getting DRAGGED in the comment section of today's video. I'm living for this. I would say that I'm surprised but I'm really not. They're horrible people. They don't deserve that poor, sweet innocent dog. A shock collar and a pinch collar are despicable "training tools". There was no reason to inflict that on Penny.

Last edited by Ceirsten8676 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I'm tempted to leave a comment of some sort.

'Do you know what would be SO FUN? Doing a shock collar challenge! Ellie and Jared have to wear a shock collar for a minimum of 1 whole day and let Jackson and Calvin control them! How fun is that!?!'
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

I just watched Ellie's latest IG story and Penny looks absolutely miserable. I'm not that surprised they got her a shock collar, tbh. Didn't Ruby breed her dog to get back what they paid for her?
Today's vlog made me want to punch them in the face.
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

heymallie wrote:

Good riddance.

Flock together!!

Ugh the ignorance. I'm disgusted, but I don't know what else I expected. For them to be decent, intelligent, informed human beings? Not a chance.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They are deleting comments like crazy. It seems they are leaving a lot of the more "constructive criticism" ones, but deleting anything that might expose any other cracks in their perfect facade.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Jared seemed to be doing pretty well with the clicker training of Penny. I wonder why they gave that up? My guess is Ellie couldn't stand that she was bad at something, so Jared had to stop. Or she didn't want Penny to officially be "Jared's dog".

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

They have the pinch collar AND the shock collar on her. I cannot stand them. That poor sweet dog. Today was the end for me. I unsubscribed and unfollowed on everything. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 65f481.png[/img]

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:They have the pinch collar AND the shock collar on her. I cannot stand them. That poor sweet dog. Today was the end for me. I unsubscribed and unfollowed on everything. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 65f481.png[/img]

That pinch collar isn't even on properly.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ceirsten8676 wrote:They have the pinch collar AND the shock collar on her. I cannot stand them. That poor sweet dog. Today was the end for me. I unsubscribed and unfollowed on everything. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 65f481.png[/img]

She looks so sad Image

How could Jared do that? She would almost be better off left in the garage and outside than forced to stay on a pillow like that. At least then she'd be free to play and act like a dog.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Ugh I'm so done with these two. I unsubscribed after the Mother's Day shit show, but still watched sometimes. I can't even hate watch them now lol. They're so ignorant and are huge hypocrites. Glad to see they're getting it in the comments though, they must be going crazy trying to delete them.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Everyone says the bumps are bad dog owners but at least they chose a different training company when they found out shock collars and negative reinforcement would be used.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:They have the pinch collar AND the shock collar on her. I cannot stand them. That poor sweet dog. Today was the end for me. I unsubscribed and unfollowed on everything. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 65f481.png

Wow. One was bad enough, but to have BOTH on at the same time? That's just cruel. She doesn't need one, let alone both. Ugh. They shouldn't have a dog.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Everyone says the bumps are bad dog owners but at least they chose a different training company when they found out shock collars and negative reinforcement would be used.

This is at true at least yes....

They are also still bad dog owners though. Just not as bad as some people Image
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Everyone says the bumps are bad dog owners but at least they chose a different training company when they found out shock collars and negative reinforcement would be used.

This is at true at least yes....

They are also still bad dog owners though. Just not as bad as some people Image
Haha I quoted you in the daily bumps thread as well. Not paying attention since I'm multitasking. I see them getting a little better with Luna lately as she grows and is better behaved but she is still in that kennel too much. They only good dog owners I see on YouTube are Cullen and Katie. They even have rescue dogs which makes me super happy since all of my dogs are rescued.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

True, but they still keep Luna locked in a crate for long periods of time while they are home. My pug is crate trained and I would never do that. Honestly, it's abusive to do to an Australian Shepherd. They need a LOT of exercise. My sister has an Australian Shepherd and believe me, if they aren't given a job to do and lots of exercise, then they will act out. Ellie and Jared should have gotten advice from Cullen and Katie, not Bryan and Missy.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't understand youtubers and their horrible choice of breeds. Labs aren't the right dog if you want one that just lays on a bed all day. A basset hound or something big and lazy like a mastiff or Great Dane would be better. Even a golden retriever would be a little less active than a lab. My sisters lab was still a spazz and puppy like until she died at the age of 11. My chocolate lab mix was still very active and playful and naughty until she died at the age of 16.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”