• Advertisement

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby ewokfan11 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:28 pm

I think they'd name a baby girl Jennifer. Although, I do find it weird how their family reuses names so quickly.

As for the Dallon thing, I 100% know they aren't "leaking" a baby name when they aren't even pregnant. It's was a ploy to get views and comments.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 pm

Sharing the name also makes no sense given that Ellie is supposedly having such a hard time with the "miscarriage." She supposedly has infertility, now she also has a history of loss, and yet she's still so confident she's going to have another that they are talking about names and sleeping arrangements for the baby. Doesn't add up.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:16 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:I think they'd name a baby girl Jennifer. Although, I do find it weird how their family reuses names so quickly.

As for the Dallon thing, I 100% know they aren't "leaking" a baby name when they aren't even pregnant. It's was a ploy to get views and comments.

Agreed. all for the views.
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby barrows56 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Hey Guys!! Hope everyone is well. I am a new member. Off topic here. Just out of curiousity, are any of you guys friends in real life? Or made connections with other members online?
barrows56

Postby RecklessDisregard » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:44 am

There is a member of the LDS church leadership named Dallin Oaks. He is an older guy, and prominent, so I imagine if the name has grown in popularity, it has to do with him. Calvin is also a more old-fashioned male name (at least IMO), though I recall he was named after an older male relation.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby MyPretties » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:04 am

I can just see it now.....3 boys (Jackson will just be forgotten), the youngest 2 dressed liked twins, Cal and Dal ;)

They will be the next money makers - baby boy band? toy reviews with Cal and Dal or new merch focusing on the rhyming names :D
MyPretties
Amateur

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:12 am

RecklessDisregard wrote:There is a member of the LDS church leadership named Dallin Oaks. He is an older guy, and prominent, so I imagine if the name has grown in popularity, it has to do with him. Calvin is also a more old-fashioned male name (at least IMO), though I recall he was named after an older male relation.

I like Calvin's name, I don't like Dallin and especially not with Jackson and Calvin. I think the "old fashioned" names are coming back into style and i kinda love it. Two moms from my daughter's grade had babies last year, both girls and they named them Opal and Mabel (not sisters or twins or anything like that) and i actually love those names.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby lovingthisforum » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 am

lmmomSD wrote:
phie20 wrote:Never heard "Dallon/Dallin" before, but apparently it's a popular name in Utah.

Ellie looked pretty today. I couldn't stand Jared though, he always has that urge to talk for others like "I think what you feel" or "I think what you mean to say". No, Jared, you probably don't know.
I get that Ellie doesn't have the biggest vocabulary, and isn't always the best at expressing herself. But he does that a lot-- talks over her, re-phrases what she says. Cullen interrupts Katie all the time, and Bryan talks over Missy. I think Corbin does it to Kelsey too. What is it with these guys?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ya and Ellie is just telling her story in an innocent way and then Jared the wise man has to come along :/ ..... We are concentrating on Ellie & narcissism, but I think Jared is way more narcissistic than she might be (I personally don't see it so much in her). Man, is he full of himself and pretentious!
lovingthisforum
Informer

Postby lovingthisforum » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:04 am

MyPretties wrote:I can just see it now.....3 boys (Jackson will just be forgotten), the youngest 2 dressed liked twins, Cal and Dal ;)

They will be the next money makers - baby boy band? toy reviews with Cal and Dal or new merch focusing on the rhyming names :D

lol
lovingthisforum
Informer

Postby Pency » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:47 am

HelloSweetie wrote:Sharing the name also makes no sense given that Ellie is supposedly having such a hard time with the "miscarriage." She supposedly has infertility, now she also has a history of loss, and yet she's still so confident she's going to have another that they are talking about names and sleeping arrangements for the baby. Doesn't add up.

eh, I disagree. Not defending her, but I've been trying for three years with not so much as a missed period but I'm still hopeful enough that I make future plans that include children. If I had a history of IF but had managed to have two children, I'd probably be more likely to do so.

Though I'm not entirely convinced of their IF claims OR that the miscarriage wasn't actually just a late period, but that's neither here nor there.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:33 am

Pency wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Sharing the name also makes no sense given that Ellie is supposedly having such a hard time with the "miscarriage." She supposedly has infertility, now she also has a history of loss, and yet she's still so confident she's going to have another that they are talking about names and sleeping arrangements for the baby. Doesn't add up.

eh, I disagree. Not defending her, but I've been trying for three years with not so much as a missed period but I'm still hopeful enough that I make future plans that include children. If I had a history of IF but had managed to have two children, I'd probably be more likely to do so.

Though I'm not entirely convinced of their IF claims OR that the miscarriage wasn't actually just a late period, but that's neither here nor there.

A loss is different in my opinion. You become scared beyond belief that it will keep happening. Most people I know start qualifying everything with IF I'm lucky enough to have a rainbow baby.... they don't start planning out names and taking about the baby's room. Infertility can be helped if you have enough money to assist with reproduction, but dealing with miscarriages can be a whole different story.

Either way, going off my comment from yesterday questioning how she expressed her feelings as "confused" instead of sad, just look through the comments at all the viewers saying they understand how she feels because they have been through the same and are so scared too. But Ellie never said scared. She still seems strangely confident for someone with significant obstacles to another baby.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:50 am

^ that was supposed to say confused instead of SCARED. She said sad a lot.

To be clear it's the confidence that I find odd... not the optimism and planning in general. They say they aren't going to overshare next time, but I'm not buying it.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:59 am

She was like that when they first started TTC this last time too. We commented a lot about how for someone who had "struggled with infertility", she was so confident that she was going to get pregnant the first month. It was weird.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:19 am

Ellie thinks everything will work out with her because she's so amazing, and perfect, and good, and the Heavenly Father loves her soooooo much. That annoys me so much.

The only reason she's talking so positively is because she thinks she deserves and will get everything good. She's not even a good person, she just thinks she is, and having babies isn't based on goodness in the first place. Neither is having a fancy house, or a fancy car, or a popular Youtube channel. People get things. That's how it is.

But yeah. That's the only reason she's talking so positively...her goodness will get her pregnant with a little girl within a month.
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:33 am

Jared tweeted about how happy he is that there's going to be a movie of the TV show "Psych" (he even said it brought a tear to his eye-- of course) I can't imagine that being something he could share watching with Ellie. Most of the jokes would go right over her head. How sad is that for both of them, that they can't share the things they enjoy? I really don't see Jared getting worked up over the Bachelor. I am not saying that I feel sorry for them. Not at all. Just that they definitely are not #couplegoals.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Justkittenaround » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 am

Hello! Long time lurker here; finally made an account. I see we are talking about the "miscarriage" again. Anyone watch My big fat fabulous life? She has PCOS as well, she got a false positive pregnancy test because of it. I wonder if this happened to E as well and then she got her period after her IUD was taken out. Apparently PCOS can give off a higher HCG level and not be pregnant.
Justkittenaround

Postby littlebaby » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 am

lmmomSD wrote:Jared tweeted about how happy he is that there's going to be a movie of the TV show "Psych" (he even said it brought a tear to his eye-- of course) I can't imagine that being something he could share watching with Ellie. Most of the jokes would go right over her head. How sad is that for both of them, that they can't share the things they enjoy? I really don't see Jared getting worked up over the Bachelor. I am not saying that I feel sorry for them. Not at all. Just that they definitely are not #couplegoals.

I don't know about her getting the jokes either way, but they've said in several videos that they watched Psych together all the time when they first started dating. It's Jared's favorite show of all time or whatever. Not sure if Ellie is as passionate about it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:52 am

littlebaby wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Jared tweeted about how happy he is that there's going to be a movie of the TV show "Psych" (he even said it brought a tear to his eye-- of course) I can't imagine that being something he could share watching with Ellie. Most of the jokes would go right over her head. How sad is that for both of them, that they can't share the things they enjoy? I really don't see Jared getting worked up over the Bachelor. I am not saying that I feel sorry for them. Not at all. Just that they definitely are not #couplegoals.

I don't know about her getting the jokes either way, but they've said in several videos that they watched Psych together all the time when they first started dating. It's Jared's favorite show of all time or whatever. Not sure if Ellie is as passionate about it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I just don't see Ellie getting it. Maybe I don't want to because I love it, and I can't believe she and I have _anything_ in common, lol.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:05 pm

If Ellie and Jared really wanted to shut down the speculation about the miscarriage being fake then they could have mentioned her having bloodwork done to test her beta hcg down to zero again. They didn't, so I'm guessing they didn't bother, OR it was in fact zero (or at the same low level as before and therefore unchanged) when they called the second time.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby workfromhomemom » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:59 pm

I hope they didn't do a video on her "miscarriage" (sorry, I don't believe she was ever pg) for the views. I am sure women seek out miscarriage videos. I wouldn't put it past them.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper

Postby BaffledByItAll » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Justkittenaround wrote:Hello! Long time lurker here; finally made an account. I see we are talking about the "miscarriage" again. Anyone watch My big fat fabulous life? She has PCOS as well, she got a false positive pregnancy test because of it. I wonder if this happened to E as well and then she got her period after her IUD was taken out. Apparently PCOS can give off a higher HCG level and not be pregnant.

I have endometriosis and though I've never had a positive pregnancy test (or even one that could be considered possibly pregnant), I have certainly had pregnancy symptoms plenty of times in my life, especially as I've gotten older (I'm 34 now, was diagnosed at 25 but had horrible symptoms from an early age). More recently I experience nausea, bloating, breast tenderness and growth with multiple cycles each year and some of those with every cycle. If I didn't know I couldn't be pregnant, I would definitely think I might be every time. I don't know that Ellie ever saw a doctor for a confirmed miscarriage, and I don't know that she was ever actually pregnant, but I don't doubt that one way or another she's absolutely convinced that she was and lost the pregnancy. I also wonder if perhaps a doctor has told her she likely was never pregnant and that lends to her "confusion". I just certainly hope that no one would straight up fake a pregnancy and loss. I could far more understand if Ellie genuinely thought and still even thinks she was pregnant than I could stomach a couple pulling that.
BaffledByItAll
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:59 pm

BaffledByItAll wrote:
Justkittenaround wrote:Hello! Long time lurker here; finally made an account. I see we are talking about the "miscarriage" again. Anyone watch My big fat fabulous life? She has PCOS as well, she got a false positive pregnancy test because of it. I wonder if this happened to E as well and then she got her period after her IUD was taken out. Apparently PCOS can give off a higher HCG level and not be pregnant.

I have endometriosis and though I've never had a positive pregnancy test (or even one that could be considered possibly pregnant), I have certainly had pregnancy symptoms plenty of times in my life, especially as I've gotten older (I'm 34 now, was diagnosed at 25 but had horrible symptoms from an early age). More recently I experience nausea, bloating, breast tenderness and growth with multiple cycles each year and some of those with every cycle. If I didn't know I couldn't be pregnant, I would definitely think I might be every time. I don't know that Ellie ever saw a doctor for a confirmed miscarriage, and I don't know that she was ever actually pregnant, but I don't doubt that one way or another she's absolutely convinced that she was and lost the pregnancy. I also wonder if perhaps a doctor has told her she likely was never pregnant and that lends to her "confusion". I just certainly hope that no one would straight up fake a pregnancy and loss. I could far more understand if Ellie genuinely thought and still even thinks she was pregnant than I could stomach a couple pulling that.
I get you-- I had bad endometriosis too, and irregular cycles, and was always getting pregnancy tests done when I was married. I couldn't even do a fun reveal for my husband when I _was_ pregnant-- he didn't believe me, because we'd tested so many times!
I would like to believe that Ellie had convinced herself that she was really pregnant. She was SO sure, down to the thing about her farts, and I think that's why she keeps saying that she's "confused". Even though I really don't like her or Jared, I don't want to think they're despicable enough to actually fake a miscarriage. And I think when she got her period, it had just snowballed, and she couldn't say, no, I was wrong, it wasn't really a positive test. Can't do that! And if she had just said "I wanted so badly to be pregnant, that I took those faint lines and ran with it. I am so sorry if I triggered anyone who has suffered a loss" Even if it was a chemical pregnancy, if she thought she was pregnant, it was a loss to her. But she could have said so.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby workfromhomemom » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:09 pm

I had a chemical pregnancy/very early loss and I had faint lines and then they disappeared. I have empathy for anyone who has gone through the same thing. It sucks and it hurt. I considered it a loss. I never saw lines on Ellie's tests. I never saw a faint line and it was obvious that Jared doctored the thumbnails like he always did. I feel like a hypocrite because I went through what I did and I think they didn't experience the same thing. I think that goes to show how trustworthy they have become to so many of us.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:17 pm

I get you-- I had bad endometriosis too, and irregular cycles, and was always getting pregnancy tests done when I was married. I couldn't even do a fun reveal for my husband when I _was_ pregnant-- he didn't believe me, because we'd tested so many times!
I would like to believe that Ellie had convinced herself that she was really pregnant. She was SO sure, down to the thing about her farts, and I think that's why she keeps saying that she's "confused". Even though I really don't like her or Jared, I don't want to think they're despicable enough to actually fake a miscarriage. And I think when she got her period, it had just snowballed, and she couldn't say, no, I was wrong, it wasn't really a positive test. Can't do that! And if she had just said "I wanted so badly to be pregnant, that I took those faint lines and ran with it. I am so sorry if I triggered anyone who has suffered a loss" Even if it was a chemical pregnancy, if she thought she was pregnant, it was a loss to her. But she could have said so.

I agree. I dont think they would fake a pregnancy _on purpose_. I think Jared trusts Ellie knows her body, and that she knows what it's like to be pregnant, as any partner does. He ran with what she was saying. They went overboard.

We saw him questioning her symptom spotting... one time in particular at the Bumps house. I truly believe she believed and wanted so badly to be pregnant. Nothing adds up.

But I wonder if she's confused with what her doctor may have said to her. We heard the doctor saying the hcg levels weren't as high as she hoped( or something rather). I think her doctor may have told her PCOS can give false positives and repeated that they should try a few months after the IUD was out. Maybe Ellie doesnt understand that we all have hcg levels all the time.. I think her doc said she was having her period and Ellie is confused because all her symptoms were pregnancy symptoms that are parallel to PMS symptoms. She started eating like a normal human being because she convinced herself she was pregnant. I think Ellie is just confused about how reproduction works.
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Did they vlog the family reunion? Any shout outs???

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared