E+J: The Best, the Worst, and the SO FUN!

jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

HelloSweetie came up with the idea to make a separate thread about Ellie and Jared's most notable videos, and a lot of you guys seemed really on-board with it! We often reference these videos in the main thread, but if someone is new to the forums or hasn't been watching E+J for long, they may not understand what we're talking about. The whole purpose of this thread is to be a place where we can direct newcomers so they can familiarize themselves with these moments.

If you're posting, please explain the situation, any context leading up to it, and if you can, try to find the video link. Feel free to include screenshots from their social media as well! I want this to be as thorough as we can make it! :D

I'll start us off. The idea for this thread came about when discussing the time that Jared rubbed his face on his nephew's bare butt. Apparently he had shaved his face earlier that day and wanted to prove that it was "softer than a baby's bum." He tried to rub his face on Calvin's butt, but Calvin ran away and clearly didn't want him to do that. He then grabbed Lincoln and did it to him. Bonnie walked in as it was happening, Jared explained the situation, and everybody laughed. They received a lot of criticism in the comments and a lot of people still think that Bonnie was uncomfortable but just rolled with it for the vlog. She later said that it wouldn't have been in the video if she wasn't okay with it. Who knows, though.
Here's the video. This all starts around 4:50.

Feel free to add on! I'm excited to watch this list grow.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Re: E+J: The Best, the Worst, and the SO FUN!

Unread post by Rullakebab »

This is the "play date vlog" where Jared gets frustrated (which is of course totally normal) but he starts his speech over like five times and leaves it all in the vlog, even the part where Ellie says "don't say babysitter, say he had a play date". It is very weird and also the first comment on that video is about that weird part. It starts at 4:17.

Link:
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

The Walmart incident... well there's a lot of stuff, but it's showing how Ellie gets instantly so pissed about a small mistake at Walmart. She gets very sanctimonious and tries to get the woman who worked there in trouble by showing the footage to the manager. And the whole situation was about a ball she was looking for Jackson to play with while she does her shopping. She wasn't even going to by the ball!

It starts at 3:55:

flybabykris_2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flybabykris_2017 »

Rullakebab wrote:The Walmart incident... well there's a lot of stuff, but it's showing how Ellie gets instantly so pissed about a small mistake at Walmart. She gets very sanctimonious and tries to get the woman who worked there in trouble by showing the footage to the manager. And the whole situation was about a ball she was looking for Jackson to play with while she does her shopping. She wasn't even going to by the ball!

The reason they turned the other way is probably because she had her arm extended and was video taping herself! She probably thought Ellie was talking to the camera or something. Image
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

flybabykris_2017 wrote:
Rullakebab wrote:The Walmart incident... well there's a lot of stuff, but it's showing how Ellie gets instantly so pissed about a small mistake at Walmart. She gets very sanctimonious and tries to get the woman who worked there in trouble by showing the footage to the manager. And the whole situation was about a ball she was looking for Jackson to play with while she does her shopping. She wasn't even going to by the ball!

The reason they turned the other way is probably because she had her arm extended and was video taping herself! She probably thought Ellie was talking to the camera or something. Image
And the other employee already answered Ellie! But Queen Ellie needs everyone to stop what they are doing and help her *eye roll emoji*
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Calvin stopped breathing and they didn't call 911! Tell the story at 6:45.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Here where she finally sort of addresses all her health issues and being too weak to climb the stairs
1:42

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I was trying to find the one where they "give back" by giving their used phones to Ma and Pa Griffith. The other ones I'm looking for are the one where Ellie buys a lady's groceries because the lady forgot her wallet,, and Ellie acts as though she bought food for a homeless family. And there's the one where they donate the free toys from K Mart to Toys for Tots, and act as if they're SO generous. I will see what I can find, but if someone else knows when these vlogs took place, I would appreciate the guidance!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

lmmomSD wrote:I was trying to find the one where they "give back" by giving their used phones to Ma and Pa Griffith. The other ones I'm looking for are the one where Ellie buys a lady's groceries because the lady forgot her wallet,, and Ellie acts as though she bought food for a homeless family. And there's the one where they donate the free toys from K Mart to Toys for Tots, and act as if they're SO generous. I will see what I can find, but if someone else knows when these vlogs took place, I would appreciate the guidance!

Here's the one where they donated the toys:

And here's the one where they gave their parents the old iPhones:

I couldn't find the one where Ellie pays for that woman's groceries, but I remember seeing it. I like that you were able to group these instances together. The two of them like to talk about how good and saintly they are all the damn time. But when you perform a random act of kindness, the next step isn't to pull out the camera and show the world just how great of a person you are! It makes you look like an asshole who's just vying for attention and praise (and don't even get me started on the whole OF Grant fiasco. OH my goodness.)
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

And remember when it was discovered on YouTube that creepy pedophiles would make their pedophile "YouTube playlists" and those playlists were titled "diaper" and in consisted of popular vloggers with their kids in diapers or naked or in the bath. These videos were also listed on creepy third party websites. "Life Of a homemaker" did a video that "outted" all of this and explaining why she stopped vlogging her kids. We were informing E+J and daily bumps about this and about specific videos OF THEIRS that were in pedophile playlist. Bryan acknowledged us in a tweet and then removed the potty thumbnail and removed the tags "diaper" "potty" "bath time" in his videos. The pedophiles were finding videos by searching those tags. Ellie and Jared refused to acknowledge the situation. Kept the tags and the thumbnails the same. These thumbnails/tags are their biggest money maker apparently....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... ba2419.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Can someone find the house vlog where Ellie is mad at the men who installed the doors stating "you had one job!"

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Thanks so much, Gymchick! I was at work, and couldn't really search. I will look for the house building vlog today. But you were right in my thoughts about those vlogs. My parents taught me that when you are charitable, you shouldn't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Because God sees, and He/She is the only one who matters. These two are so btaggy-- look how charitable we are! Especially with the toys-- that they didn't even buy!
There's another one, sort of along the same lines, where Jared buys Ellie flowers, and looks at the camera while he gives them to her, and does a little speech about how much he loves her. It's so scripted and fake. Just like their life.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

What was the vlog with Ellie describing one of the builder bringing his child to work. The child had a terminal illness and she said it was "fun"

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I hate the way they treat Aunt Linda, and this vlog is a good example of that. It's also Ellie's strange and belated speech about Aunt Sonya.

https://youtu.be/m0BlXJqq1-w

I also wanted to add while I was posting anyway, that we should try to discuss/debate these things in the main thread instead of this one, so the vids are easier to catch up on for newbies..... should a disagreement break out.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:Thanks so much, Gymchick! I was at work, and couldn't really search. I will look for the house building vlog today. But you were right in my thoughts about those vlogs. My parents taught me that when you are charitable, you shouldn't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Because God sees, and He/She is the only one who matters. These two are so btaggy-- look how charitable we are! Especially with the toys-- that they didn't even buy!
There's another one, sort of along the same lines, where Jared buys Ellie flowers, and looks at the camera while he gives them to her, and does a little speech about how much he loves her. It's so scripted and fake. Just like their life.

Is this the one where he photoshopped tears into the thumbnail?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Thanks so much, Gymchick! I was at work, and couldn't really search. I will look for the house building vlog today. But you were right in my thoughts about those vlogs. My parents taught me that when you are charitable, you shouldn't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Because God sees, and He/She is the only one who matters. These two are so btaggy-- look how charitable we are! Especially with the toys-- that they didn't even buy!

Is this the one where he photoshopped tears into the thumbnail?
It might have been. I will check on it. There's the "It Will All Be Ok" one, where he comforts her over the haters and being so malnourished that she gets dizzy. But I have to watch it again and see which one.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This one, I don't think he photoshopped tears, but he filmed himself giving this scripted speech to Ellie that's just awful. It starts at about 12:11.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:Can someone find the house vlog where Ellie is mad at the men who installed the doors stating "you had one job!"

I was trying to find it. I just can only stand so much of these two! Maybe if we look through her Twitter, we can find when she was ragging, and find it that way.
One thing that didn't surprise me, was how many thumbnails Ellie is in her robe for. Jeez, woman, get dressed for the thumbnail at least!
sostinkincute
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sostinkincute »

Hi there, I'm a newbie but had to jump in on this thread..

One of my "favorite" vlogs that stands out to me the most is CRAZY SEATTLE VACATION!!! where Bryan and Missy and Ellie and Jared are "exploring" the city and Ellie suddenly becomes intoxicated (?) or overwhelmingly excited.. still can't decide what happens to her but ends up yelling at strangers how beautiful they are.

It's extremely uncomfortable to watch and you can just see how embarrassed Bryan and Missy are to be associated with them. Ellie acting out of character, being crazy, and "daring" is fairly common when they leave their little Logan, Utah bubble but this is probably the worst.

She was just having SO MUCH STINKIN' FUN..

It all starts at 5:50:

Also.. side note: it all starts with Jared "joking" around about Bryan and Ellie getting married, so there is that too..
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

I just rewatched the "baby's bum". It's gross enough as it is, but one of the worst parts is how uncensored it is. It was mentioned over in the main thread that pedophiles keep playlists of family vlogs in which the kids are undressed. Calvin and Lincoln's bottom's are both clearly visible in the video, what's to stop creeps taking screenshots and re-posting them on sketchy sites?

And why was Ellie ENCOURAGING it? If I caught my SO doing that to our child then I'd take our baby and would leave the house ASAP. Not to mention Bonnie, even if it's "fine" like she claims (which is disturbing in itself), why didn't she make sure Jared censored it properly?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”