Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by Pency »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Pency wrote:Did anybody find Ellie's thing about getting cold during the eclipse a tad ridiculous? I realize the temperature dropped 15-20 degrees in areas of totality, but that girl must have zero percent body fat if she got so cold she had to wear long sleeves, long pants and put a coat on.

I'm firmly in the "not pregnant" camp. Otherwise she'd be gorging and have a layer of fat.
Ehhhhhh I don't know. I watched it from California comfortably with sweats and a pretty thick robe on (my robe is way cuter than Ellie's tyvm lol). I don't doubt that it got pretty chilly where it reached totality, honestly. Ellie's extremely low body fat % would make it harder for her to retain heat than the average person, of course, but just offering some perspective.
Gotcha. It just seemed odd to me that everybody else was wearing t-shirts and shorts and Ellie claimed to be "freezing". I felt like she was either being dramatic or just needs to put on some body fat ASAP.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Pency wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Pency wrote:Did anybody find Ellie's thing about getting cold during the eclipse a tad ridiculous? I realize the temperature dropped 15-20 degrees in areas of totality, but that girl must have zero percent body fat if she got so cold she had to wear long sleeves, long pants and put a coat on.

I'm firmly in the "not pregnant" camp. Otherwise she'd be gorging and have a layer of fat.
Ehhhhhh I don't know. I watched it from California comfortably with sweats and a pretty thick robe on (my robe is way cuter than Ellie's tyvm lol). I don't doubt that it got pretty chilly where it reached totality, honestly. Ellie's extremely low body fat % would make it harder for her to retain heat than the average person, of course, but just offering some perspective.
Gotcha. It just seemed odd to me that everybody else was wearing t-shirts and shorts and Ellie claimed to be "freezing". I felt like she was either being dramatic or just needs to put on some body fat ASAP.
She's just dramatic. Know what I do when I'm cold? I worry about putting warmer clothes on my kids FIRST.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Freak the freak out

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Dina324
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dina324 »

littlebaby wrote:This is a random side note, but I've already searched YTMD and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know anything about or watch Our Tiny Tribe? Their gender reveal came up on my recommended videos and now I've watched a few videos. I'm always nervous about finding new people to watch because I don't want to like them and then come here and have the glass shattered about them lmao. They're a young engaged (I'm pretty sure) couple from the U.K. expecting their first baby in January.

Back to E+J, I'm getting less and less patient with how Jared talks to the camera. And if there are other adults around while he's talking like that, I get even more secondhand embarrassment. Then when he talks to his kids, it's like he's talking through the camera to them, not talking to them while the camera's on. Just talk like a normal person Image I can't imagine even the kid viewers enjoy that. No one talks like that. No one YELLS all the time because EVERYTHING is SO EXCITING! He's trying way too hard and failing miserably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I really like them, and the gender reveal was too cute!

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L03 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

lmmomSD wrote:In "Sunny Southern California"(quoting Bryan), I was hot standing outside. And I was just out there for a few minutes because I was at work.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
How weird! Haha. To be fair, I'm in NorCal which was a bit closer to the totality path than SoCal. I'm sure every little bit of distance makes a difference, but I definitely don't work at NASA either soooo what do I know haha. How interesting and FUN! Image
HelloSweetie wrote:
Pency wrote:
She's just dramatic. Know what I do when I'm cold? I worry about putting warmer clothes on my kids FIRST.
Good points from both of you haha. Who am I kidding? I haven't seen the vlog yet, but I'm sure she totally was being dramatic. What?! Everyone's paying attention to the eclipse???? No way. Ellie must refocus all attention on her, at all times.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I was outside during the eclipse in Western Washington. It got cold here! I have about 30% body fat, normally run pretty hot and I wanted to put a jacket on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

NEW THREAD HERE viewtopic.php?t=13117

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

hellomydolly wrote:
canmom2 wrote:There was a ton of talk of Cal going underwater and how jared panicked and Ellie filmed. It was me that posted Cal hitting the back of his head a few days later and Ellie just waived it off Jared picked up Cal and made her turn off the camera but you guys didnt pick up on that at all. I was kinda disappointed wamted to get your guys opinions think calvin almost getting a concussion and her ignoring would be a better comvo on what underwear she wears. I just think she does enough stupid stuff for conversation
without guesses of what they are talking about.
which vlog and timestamp? I'm interested to see this (I haven't watched them lately all their vlogs seemed really dull from the titles)

A few days ago jared was celebrating cutting the grass in less than an hour. I think its called world record or something.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”