E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

https://ibb.co/e5S2Rk I noticed this in Bonnie's vlog today. Do you think she's pregnant?
pplove85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pplove85 »

ReginaPhalange wrote:https://ibb.co/e5S2Rk I noticed this in Bonnie's vlog today. Do you think she's pregnant?
i noticed that too and it made me think the same thing
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

pplove85 wrote:
ReginaPhalange wrote:https://ibb.co/e5S2Rk I noticed this in Bonnie's vlog today. Do you think she's pregnant?
Bonnie said in the comments that "they're just talking about her outfit," but why would Jennifer be making an :-o face about an outfit?

ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

snowbaby95 wrote:
pplove85 wrote:
Bonnie said in the comments that "they're just talking about her outfit," but why would Jennifer be making an :-o face about an outfit?

I know this is just speculation, but I hope Ellie didn't reveal it on Olivia's special day, it wouldn't surprise me ( it has to be all about her after all), but it's messed up.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I can totally see her announcing on Olivia's day.... She would LOVE to do that. Can't let anyone have more attention than Ellie. My bet is she planned to announce just for that reason.
Has it been 3 months since she "miscarried"?
Lilly1606
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lilly1606 »

onbreak wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Here's a link from the LDS church about it, if anyone is interested.
http://ldschurchtemples.org/mormon/underwear/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
When my granfather passed away, he wore a white outfit and paper like hat instead of a nice suit in his coffin.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Those are temple clothes that you're talking about, not garments, garments would be underneath the temple clothing he was buried in.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't mean to sound stupid or offensive, but is it true that if you are Mormon and something happens and you die without your garments on, you won't go to heaven? Also, now that Olivia has been baptized, does she have to wear them now?
Lilly1606
Wallflower
Wallflower

Playsinrain wrote:I don't mean to sound stupid or offensive, but is it true that if you are Mormon and something happens and you die without your garments on, you won't go to heaven? Also, now that Olivia has been baptized, does she have to wear them now?
haha, no, if you die without your garments on you still get to go to heaven. Sorry, that made me giggle. Garments are only meant as a daily reminder of the covenants you make with God which are pretty much the same as any other Christian religion: be a good person, do good things, be moral, etc. You don't wear garments until after you go through the temple for what is referred to as an "endowment ceremony" which is essentially a ceremony where you make promises to God to live a worthy life. Most people go through the endowment ceremony right before they get married in the temple or they get ready to serve a mission for the church so this doesn't happen until you're over 18. I hope this helps clarify things :)

Here's the direct quote from LDS.org on the promises made during the endowment: "The ordinances of the endowment embody certain obligations on the part of the individual, such as covenant and promise to observe the law of strict virtue and chastity, to be charitable, benevolent, tolerant and pure; to devote both talent and material means to the spread of truth and the uplifting of the race; to maintain devotion to the cause of truth; and to seek in every way to contribute to the great preparation that the earth may be made ready to receive her King—the Lord Jesus Christ. "
Last edited by Lilly1606 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lilly1606 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I don't mean to sound stupid or offensive, but is it true that if you are Mormon and something happens and you die without your garments on, you won't go to heaven? Also, now that Olivia has been baptized, does she have to wear them now?
haha, no, if you die without your garments on you still get to go to heaven. Sorry, that made me giggle. Garments are only meant as a daily reminder of the covenants you make with God which are pretty much the same as any other Christian religion: be a good person, do good things, be moral, etc. You don't wear garments until after you go through the temple for what is referred to as an "endowment ceremony" which is essentially a ceremony where you make promises to God to live a worthy life. Most people go through the endowment ceremony right before they get married in the temple or they get ready to serve a mission for the church so this doesn't happen until you're over 18. Hope this helps clarify :)
Ok PHEW... bc even as a non Mormon that made me nervous, like what if you cracked your head open in the shower or died on an operating table. :lol: i'm glad that's not the truth, and i have no idea where i heard that. I will say that it's strange to me that you have underwear to remind you of covenants.. not dogging it, i am totally curious when it comes to other religions and their traditions and customs...
Lilly1606
Wallflower
Wallflower

Playsinrain wrote:
Lilly1606 wrote:
haha, no, if you die without your garments on you still get to go to heaven. Sorry, that made me giggle. Garments are only meant as a daily reminder of the covenants you make with God which are pretty much the same as any other Christian religion: be a good person, do good things, be moral, etc. You don't wear garments until after you go through the temple for what is referred to as an "endowment ceremony" which is essentially a ceremony where you make promises to God to live a worthy life. Most people go through the endowment ceremony right before they get married in the temple or they get ready to serve a mission for the church so this doesn't happen until you're over 18. Hope this helps clarify :)
Ok PHEW... bc even as a non Mormon that made me nervous, like what if you cracked your head open in the shower or died on an operating table. :lol: i'm glad that's not the truth, and i have no idea where i heard that. I will say that it's strange to me that you have underwear to remind you of covenants.. not dogging it, i am totally curious when it comes to other religions and their traditions and customs...
Other religions and things fascinate me as well! I didn't grow up LDS, I joined the church when I was 17 so I had a lot of exposure to other religions and I still study and educate myself when I find something different than what I believe. I'm always happy to answer questions about my own religion and what we believe/do/wear/etc. The most common questions I get are: "Do you really believe your underwear is magical?" (No. It's no different than a Catholic Shawl or a Skullcap in Judaism), "How many wives does your husband have?" (One. Me. Any more and he'd be excommunicated from our church and told to repent for his sins against God and our marriage. The FLDS church have more than one wives the F in FLDS stands for Fundamentalist, completely different than the mainstream LDS church.), and "If you're Mormon how come you're drinking Diet Coke?!" (We drink Caffeine....if we didn't, man I'd be a grump. We don't drink coffee or black tea.).
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Playsinrain wrote:
Lilly1606 wrote:
Ok PHEW... bc even as a non Mormon that made me nervous, like what if you cracked your head open in the shower or died on an operating table. Image i'm glad that's not the truth, and i have no idea where i heard that. I will say that it's strange to me that you have underwear to remind you of covenants.. not dogging it, i am totally curious when it comes to other religions and their traditions and customs...
Like the episode of the Simpson's when bart asks his Sunday school teacher if his arm falls off, full of gangrene, will it be waiting for him in heaven.. Im curious too.
I was raised around LDS but my dad left the church at 18 and did a great job shielding us.
I was shocked to see my granfather laying in the white clothes. I had no clue about that. I did know about undergarments.
I tried looking it up but I was finding more procedural funeral things.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

Jared is a freaking freak about the eclipse!! I'm sure their church told them they need to prepare - that's what the LDS church does best!! :? :? :? Why is he even worried? They live in RURAL Utah! Aliens coming?? FFS, these wackos!

Also, poor Olivia. She's stuck in that Mormon cult forever now.... :|[/quote]

Sorry the church didn't tell us to prepare for the eclipse lol it's not a natural disaster. Jared's just an idiot.[/quote]Thanks for the clarification! Don't mean to lump all Mormons into Jared's idiocy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_ga ... arment.jpg Temple garments. It won't let me post the image as it can't find a size.
schnapperin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schnapperin »

Think it was still pretty nice to take the kids and jareds parents on a elicpse trip - even if he went a bit crazy with gas & food 8-)
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

While I didn't watch the vlog, I will say the media went CRAZY with the whole eclipse thing. It was said we would have an estimated 500,000 people here in my city, when only 40,000 people live here. With that being said, people were clearing out stores. There was no milk, eggs, flour, sugar, etc. People were literally panicked because we didn't know how to handle that many people in our city.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Playsinrain wrote:I can totally see her announcing on Olivia's day.... She would LOVE to do that. Can't let anyone have more attention than Ellie. My bet is she planned to announce just for that reason.
OMG. You guys should get a job with the FBI. Hating on her based on a picture. It could be anything, yet you've got her ruining Olivia's day. The Salem witch trials have nothing on you lot. No, I'm not Ellie, friend or relative. I'm not even in the same hemisphere as her, but some of you sound as bad as the "fans" that defend her no matter what.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I can totally see her announcing on Olivia's day.... She would LOVE to do that. Can't let anyone have more attention than Ellie. My bet is she planned to announce just for that reason.
OMG. You guys should get a job with the FBI. Hating on her based on a picture. It could be anything, yet you've got her ruining Olivia's day. The Salem witch trials have nothing on you lot. No, I'm not Ellie, friend or relative. I'm not even in the same hemisphere as her, but some of you sound as bad as the "fans" that defend her no matter what.
We've seen Ellie repeatedly make things about her and try to steal thunder from the other kids in their special days. It isn't reaching to say we wouldn't be surprised for it to happen.

Fine if you want to disagree, but there's no need ti be dismissive and rude about it.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Ohnonotme wrote:
ELLIE is bad enough without reading into what she does without facts. No one talked on here about Calvin falling on the cement and banging his head and Jared looked after him and made her turn off the camera when she didnt realize he could of really gotten hurt and it was only couple days after the river incident. But people would rather talk about morman underwear.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Ohnonotme wrote:
This doesn't seem to be the type of website/discussion for you and it appears you already know it by automatically defending yourself saying you're not Ellie, a friend, or a relative. You're getting more worked up about us than necessary (you really shouldn't be at all). The main posters on these threads have been around for a long time and collectively we've established a fun and fair space for discussion and speculation. There have been many times in the past where someone has come in to criticize us, try to tell us we have no lives, or try to change our minds about someone. I promise you, we literally do not care at all. I ignored your response to me yesterday (because again, don't care), but it just seems like you've got some anger to take out on someone and I guess this website is your pick. Don't waste your time here, and I mean that sincerely. If you're walking away from your computer or phone angry or frazzled, clearly it's not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Ohnonotme wrote:
It's just something Ellie would do, if you've been watching long enough this wouldnt sound surprising.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

canmom2 wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:
ELLIE is bad enough without reading into what she does without facts. No one talked on here about Calvin falling on the cement and banging his head and Jared looked after him and made her turn off the camera when she didnt realize he could of really gotten hurt and it was only couple days after the river incident. But people would rather talk about morman underwear.
Both of those incidents HAVE been talked about on here though?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”