• Advertisement
    

Ellie and Jared reviews

Ellie and Jared reviews

Postby Averybaileyclark » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:45 pm

What do you guys think of them?
Averybaileyclark
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:55 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Advertisement

Re: Ellie and Jared reviews

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:53 pm

There are pages and pages of forum threads to tell you that. Just curious why start a new thread rather than read what we're posting? People are very clear about how they feel about these folks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15343
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 84815 times
Been thanked: 73275 times

Re: Ellie and Jared reviews

Postby canmom2 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Averybaileyclark wrote:What do you guys think of them?

I actually like watching the vlogs. Jackson is the best youtube kid out there. Calvin is sweet too a little bit harder to like as much as Jacks but thats because his parents favor him. Jared is a good dad and was right on top of the water incodent yesterday. Ellie like calvin is hard to warm up to. I think youtube is a good thing for Jared he has more time to spend with the boys and his parents keep him more down to earth. Ellie is an entitled you know what and she is jealous of Jackson. WHAT DO YOU think of them.
canmom2
Informer
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 692 times

Re: Ellie and Jared reviews

Postby Averybaileyclark » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:47 pm

lmmomSD wrote:There are pages and pages of forum threads to tell you that. Just curious why start a new thread rather than read what we're posting? People are very clear about how they feel about these folks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There is no need for you to be posting on my topic if you truly believe that I had no right to post this in the first place.
Averybaileyclark
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:55 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Ellie and Jared reviews

Postby Averybaileyclark » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:02 pm

canmom2 wrote:
Averybaileyclark wrote:What do you guys think of them?

I actually like watching the vlogs. Jackson is the best youtube kid out there. Calvin is sweet too a little bit harder to like as much as Jacks but thats because his parents favor him. Jared is a good dad and was right on top of the water incodent yesterday. Ellie like calvin is hard to warm up to. I think youtube is a good thing for Jared he has more time to spend with the boys and his parents keep him more down to earth. Ellie is an entitled you know what and she is jealous of Jackson. WHAT DO YOU think of them.

I think that they are a pretty good family and sometimes I enjoy watching their vlogs although they can get boring from time to time. I agree that Ellie favors Calvin sometimes and I think that Jared likes them both equally.
Averybaileyclark
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:55 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Ellie and Jared reviews

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Averybaileyclark wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:There are pages and pages of forum threads to tell you that. Just curious why start a new thread rather than read what we're posting? People are very clear about how they feel about these folks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There is no need for you to be posting on my topic if you truly believe that I had no right to post this in the first place.
I'm sorry for being so snarky. It just seems like overkill is all, to ask what people think when there are lots of comments saying exactly what people think.
Still just wondering why go to the trouble of starting a whole new thread.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15343
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 84815 times
Been thanked: 73275 times

Re: Ellie and Jared reviews

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Unless you just want a thread for people who like them... In which case, don't ask what people think of them, because we'll tell you.

Even in the other threads, you're welcome to post if you like them. Nobody says you have to hate on them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15343
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 84815 times
Been thanked: 73275 times

Re: Ellie and Jared reviews

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:56 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Unless you just want a thread for people who like them... In which case, don't ask what people think of them, because we'll tell you.

Even in the other threads, you're welcome to post if you like them. Nobody says you have to hate on them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


Lol. If people like them this may be the last place they want to start posting. We know where all the strings are and have no problem pointing them out!

Even the most die hard defenders that have been here see the light eventually.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11874
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13211 times
Been thanked: 54970 times



  • Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: daffodilz