E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by lmmomSD »

canmom2 wrote:Is there a johnson fam hate page because if there is it would be hopping today. If you hate e&j you will definetly hate johnson fam after todays vlog.
They definitely have a forum. I will get you the link. Most people are commenting in the DB forum, because the Johnson forum is pretty dead. The comments on the vlog are going crazy though. It's wonderful to see. They are getting called out by people in Texas, and the minions are trying to defend them and getting completely shut down. "They didn't _mean_ to be insensitive!" "It never rains in California, so this is a big deal". Unbelievable.
Here's the link: viewtopic.php?t=9077
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

littlebaby wrote:I don't know whose thread to ask this in, but has anyone checked/noticed if the overall lack of YouTube views for nearly everyone's videos lately is just because school is starting up again and kids have less time to watch? Or has it been a steady decline since before the summer started anyway? I know back to school videos get a surge in views but besides that, do you guys think views are actually drying up or do you think it's a seasonal thing that vloggers are already all used to in terms of their income (which could explain why they wouldn't be worried)? I would imagine there's a drop within the first few weeks of school, and then there might be another increase once kids/parents get into their routines and might watch a few here and there after school or before bed again. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I havent noticed or really paid much attention to anyone else's views but the siblings. E&J's views have been steadily declining for months. I know for sure is since the Mother's Day announcement. Ruby's channel seems to be increasing even right before school started and during the beginning. They are putting Ellie/Jared to Shame. Ruby said the other day that she was getting 1600-2500 or more subscribers a day. I just have to laugh at the Karma coming at Ellie for thinking her sh@t was the best! Princess is losing her crown!!
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

If they read comments they should know who is the favorite and who the fans want to see. The majority of the comments are about Jackson and they are all positive. I dont think i have ever seen a negative comment about Jackson. Jared give the kid a toy review channel.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

I am waiting for last months stats to hit social blade. august 1 they were the lowest view count that they had been since spring of 2015. yesterdays video only had 58,000 views, today's video has 58,000 views also. Ruby's channel is getting 2-4x that. If i had to choose Ellie or Ruby, I choose Ruby cause I think Eve is a total doll in that new haircut.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

canmom2 wrote:If they read comments they should know who is the favorite and who the fans want to see. The majority of the comments are about Jackson and they are all positive. I dont think i have ever seen a negative comment about Jackson. Jared give the kid a toy review channel.
Then they would have to give him toys... lol. Toys that didn't belong to Ellie when she was a kid.

Granted they don't seem to be as minimalist-ish about toys since they moved into the Ice Palace. I also don't watch them regularly lately. I do think giving Jackson a toy-review channel would help secure their finances, what with their declining vlog views. But Ellie wouldn't be able to resist putting the spotlight on Calvin there, too. And what YouTube needs is definitely not more Calvin footage. I'm going to hell for that.

Along the same line of thought, with all the little kids in that extended family, a cousins' toy review channel might be cute. But that would require the parents to all work together and split revenues... And I can't see that happening. It seems like there is a good amount of competition, envy, and bitterness about YT success going on behind the scenes.
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

lmmomSD wrote:
canmom2 wrote:Is there a johnson fam hate page because if there is it would be hopping today. If you hate e&j you will definetly hate johnson fam after todays vlog.
They definitely have a forum. I will get you the link. Most people are commenting in the DB forum, because the Johnson forum is pretty dead. The comments on the vlog are going crazy though. It's wonderful to see. They are getting called out by people in Texas, and the minions are trying to defend them and getting completely shut down. "They didn't _mean_ to be insensitive!" "It never rains in California, so this is a big deal". Unbelievable.
Which video is this? Did they take it down?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
No it was yesterdays dont remember the name they have an inch of water in backyard and went to playlist. Made it sound like they were evacuated and put the 2 kids standing in water up to their waist in front of toy cottage (fake as there wasnt that much water). They were trying to represent Houston. Lots of comments and lots unsubscribed. 4 comment in a row were unsubscribing. They had heavy rain but tried to make it worse rain on the road. At one point jeff says it comes a drain not working in back yard at another point he says from the rain. This vlog will definetly hurt them. Ellie being Ellie is one thing but Jeff disrespected a whole state and basically made fun of the flooding in texas. The water in vackyard is up to their ankles nut thunbnail showed up to the girls waisr. The house flooding was the toy house not the real house.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

RecklessDisregard wrote:
canmom2 wrote:If they read comments they should know who is the favorite and who the fans want to see. The majority of the comments are about Jackson and they are all positive. I dont think i have ever seen a negative comment about Jackson. Jared give the kid a toy review channel.
Then they would have to give him toys... lol. Toys that didn't belong to Ellie when she was a kid.

Granted they don't seem to be as minimalist-ish about toys since they moved into the Ice Palace. I also don't watch them regularly lately. I do think giving Jackson a toy-review channel would help secure their finances, what with their declining vlog views. But Ellie wouldn't be able to resist putting the spotlight on Calvin there, too. And what YouTube needs is definitely not more Calvin footage. I'm going to hell for that.

Along the same line of thought, with all the little kids in that extended family, a cousins' toy review channel might be cute. But that would require the parents to all work together and split revenues... And I can't see that happening. It seems like there is a good amount of competition, envy, and bitterness about YT success going on behind the scenes.
Jackson can talk Calvin cant. Jacks can talk clearly. He could a marble run and review it to start. I think he is the cutest kind kid on youtube. I think he could present better than Ryan toy review.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They'd spend all Jackson's money and he'd only play with the toys the day he reviews them

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

They dont even have to make a toy channel for Jackson if they could just figure out how to record him being cute.

Maybe it's because I have kids Jackson and Calvin's age, but I would really enjoy watching the boys play. No parent preaching in the background about how to be thankful, just the boys running around the backyard would be entertaining.

Or they could put microphones on the boys and set up a tripod in the play room. They could get such good, funny footage from the boys. Few things in life bring more joy or laughter than 2 and 3 year olds, but it has to be the boring Ellie show.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
arden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by arden »

Wow so I just tried commenting 8 passengers and it was deleted once I logged out of my YouTube account and checked the comment section! That's crazy, they must be really jealous there's no justification for this.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Omg it looks like Jared photoshopped Ellie's head on crooked.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Omg it looks like Jared photoshopped Ellie's head on crooked.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 62894a.jpg[/img]

Dingoberry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dingoberry »

This is my first post, but I've been lurking since Mother's Day.

Ohh boy, guys. I just posted a fakely sweet comment and included the word 8passengers. It's gone. I know everyone else already posted this, but I thought I'd try too. It's mind boggling to me. My post was over the top sweet, so there's no way it could be perceived as promoting their channel, either!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What a wonky head pose
Is the pacifica broken? New one coming soon??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Omg it looks like Jared photoshopped Ellie's head on crooked.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 62894a.jpg

Hahaha, if it was real I would say: payback's a bitch for not getting real help for Calvin's torticollis.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Anyone still think there will be a pregnancy announcement tomorrow?

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

littlebaby wrote:Anyone still think there will be a pregnancy announcement tomorrow?

I hope so, I've got a 15 dollar bet with my sister on it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

canmom2 wrote:
Dusty_Sidebar wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They definitely have a forum. I will get you the link. Most people are commenting in the DB forum, because the Johnson forum is pretty dead. The comments on the vlog are going crazy though. It's wonderful to see. They are getting called out by people in Texas, and the minions are trying to defend them and getting completely shut down. "They didn't _mean_ to be insensitive!" "It never rains in California, so this is a big deal". Unbelievable.
No it was yesterdays dont remember the name they have an inch of water in backyard and went to playlist. Made it sound like they were evacuated and put the 2 kids standing in water up to their waist in front of toy cottage (fake as there wasnt that much water). They were trying to represent Houston. Lots of comments and lots unsubscribed. 4 comment in a row were unsubscribing. They had heavy rain but tried to make it worse rain on the road. At one point jeff says it comes a drain not working in back yard at another point he says from the rain. This vlog will definetly hurt them. Ellie being Ellie is one thing but Jeff disrespected a whole state and basically made fun of the flooding in texas. The water in vackyard is up to their ankles nut thunbnail showed up to the girls waisr. The house flooding was the toy house not the real house.
Last year E&J tried to monopolize on the Hurricane press by posting a vlog saying "we had to leave our home" or something like that. They really are no better.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”