E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

jess595 wrote: I think last time wasn't genuine (all very rushed and contrived), but I do believe it was real this time. They had blood work, the ultrasound tech did say the baby might have been too little to see, and they didn't show the vaginal ultrasound, the difference between this pregnancy and the last 'pregnancy' is that everything has been confirmed by a doctor, shown on the vlog. Before I finished watching it I was going to say that yes, maybe they jumped the gun again, but everything was confirmed. I think they made a mistake before, and maybe some people will think they're crying wolf, but what was filmed at the doctor seems to show that there was a pregnancy. If you had it confirmed by a test, blood work etc, and then got told the baby wasn't growing at an early scan would you shrug it off as a 'failed pregnancy' and move on? I know they've done some stuff in the past that are not great, but it doesn't mean their grief that they're feeling should be diminished because you don't like them, it's still sad.
I think the vaginal ultrasound clip was the one that Jared lost. He said he had the "before" and "after" of an important scene, and that's the only one that seems to really make sense.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ApplePie »

In Bonnie's vlog today they announced that they are going to start filming and editing like Ruby does. I dont watch Ruby but Bonnie made it sound like they will film and then upload the content a week later. So I assume they'll probably film everyday, but most likely take a day or two to edit five videos and then upload them all to release on each day. I get it, I mean, less work for them, but something about it seems so misleading. But I feel like E&J have been doing this for a long time. I don't for one second believe every vlog contains only footage from the day before (not talking about yesterday's vlog...that was obvious). It also seems like they are all trying to copy Ruby now because her channel has grown so much.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

In the US, is it normal to have regular scheduled doctor appointments with ultrasounds on a Sunday? I'm just asking because that would never happen here, unless it was a medical emergency and at a hospital. All regular visits and scheduled visits which this was 4 weeks in advance would be on a week day. Doctors tend to keep their regular scheduled hours during the week and then have on call/hospital hours off hours scheduled around those.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ApplePie wrote:In Bonnie's vlog today they announced that they are going to start filming and editing like Ruby does. I dont watch Ruby but Bonnie made it sound like they will film and then upload the content a week later. So I assume they'll probably film everyday, but most likely take a day or two to edit five videos and then upload them all to release on each day. I get it, I mean, less work for them, but something about it seems so misleading. But I feel like E&J have been doing this for a long time. I don't for one second believe every vlog contains only footage from the day before (not talking about yesterday's vlog...that was obvious). It also seems like they are all trying to copy Ruby now because her channel has grown so much.
Bonnie made it sound like it would be anywhere from a week to a few days. Other than giving them for time to edit a vlog, I really don't see a benefit. At some point the workload is the same because you are still editing a vlog a day. The pressure just isn't the same.

We know E&J aren't doing this yet, and I don't know if they will. They follow the DB model too closely and I think if anything they will continue to film a few clips ahead of time (which I agree they do) and just add them into other vlogs for extra footage. I do feel Bonnie's vlogs have too much crossover with E&J's for the delayed release thing to work without being totally confusing. I hope it's just 3 or 4 days difference at the most.
whatashitshow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatashitshow »

I have noticed a few comments about the ultrasound appointment being on the weekend. They uploaded the vlog on Tuesday the 12th so I assumed the ultrasound appoinment was on Monday the 11th. Am I missing something? lol
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

whatashitshow wrote:I have noticed a few comments about the ultrasound appointment being on the weekend. They uploaded the vlog on Tuesday the 12th so I assumed the ultrasound appoinment was on Monday the 11th. Am I missing something? lol
I thought the same, especially because Jared specified it was *exactly* one wonderful happy month of pregnancy. They found out on August 11th, and the ultrasound was September 11th. The miscarriage video was posted yesterday, the 12th. The timeline adds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

I think the sponsors are missing a trick to not have sponsored E&J to use a period tracker/ovulation phone app. I know she isnt the typical user if she has long cycles but so do lots of people and i kind of wish it would happen to force ellie to actually understand her cycle (i believe it tells you when you are fertile).
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:I think the sponsors are missing a trick to not have sponsored E&J to use a period tracker/ovulation phone app. I know she isnt the typical user if she has long cycles but so do lots of people and i kind of wish it would happen to force ellie to actually understand her cycle (i believe it tells you when you are fertile).

I have used many ovulation trackers, FF is my fav haha, but yes, if Ellie used it correctly it would help her a TON and is much more reliable then ovualtion tests. But its Ellie, I doubt she would use them properly. You have to be very dedicated to get accurate results.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie has a fertility app. The trouble with those is that you still need to know what you are doing. She really needs to learn how to temp and start tracking her cycles that way.

But really, she is having little problems getting pregnant at this point, so she doesn't need any extra help. What she does need to do is start eating better, go have her thyroid rechecked (if image ever really had an issue in the first place) and maybe take a break if she isn't in a good head space. We all know Ellie is obsessive, and this miscarriage isn't going to help.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Just saying, once again, that todays video further confirms for me that the last miscarriage was not real. Even the families are acting different this time.
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

All the drama!! I'm sure they are upset to have another miscarriage but they are creating a Hollywood type drama with over the top theatrics! She was only pregnant for a month. Who announces that to the world and especially your other small children? They go on and on to Jackson about the baby in mommy's tummy and explaining everything. It's fine to do all that once you enter your second trimester and everything is going well. To carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks is ridiculous. To top it off they are playing sad music along with the narration. I know how devastating miscarriage can be but what about millions of women who can never have children at all? They already have two beautiful boys and they seem ungrateful and greedy to me. I'm wondering if Elle feels she needs to compete with Bonnie? I hope this teaches them a lesson to keep their mouth shut until the pregnancy is well established in the future. To make announcements to everyone early on (for vlog ratings and views!) is just asking for more drama and disappointment..not to mention it makes them look ridiculous!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Just saying, once again, that todays video further confirms for me that the last miscarriage was not real. Even the families are acting different this time.
It's night and day, really it is. I don't for a minute think they purposely faked a m/c the first time, I just think Ellie was so desperate to be 'right' about being pregnant and just had convinced herself of it. I feel really awful for her, though. I know that's not the most popular opinion around here, but I think Ellie is just kind of simple and doesn't get a lot of things, and this is going to hit her hard because she is still convinced that she miscarried last time, too.

One question. A lot of people on here are talking about the mother's day thing as if it were confirmed that it was sponsored by Clearblue. Is that a fact? Have we confirmed that?
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

nc_mom wrote:All the drama!! I'm sure they are upset to have another miscarriage but they are creating a Hollywood type drama with over the top theatrics! She was only pregnant for a month. Who announces that to the world and especially your other small children? They go on and on to Jackson about the baby in mommy's tummy and explaining everything. It's fine to do all that once you enter your second trimester and everything is going well. To carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks is ridiculous. To top it off they are playing sad music along with the narration. I know how devastating miscarriage can be but what about millions of women who can never have children at all? They already have two beautiful boys and they seem ungrateful and greedy to me. I'm wondering if Elle feels she needs to compete with Bonnie? I hope this teaches them a lesson to keep their mouth shut until the pregnancy is well established in the future. To make announcements to everyone early on (for vlog ratings and views!) is just asking for more drama and disappointment..not to mention it makes them look ridiculous!
I'm so tired of this "only pregnant for a month" BS. Its been said this MS is Karma for faking the last one, so just remember that if y'all have a MS after *only* a month it's KARMA and you apparently aren't allowed to be sad about it.

Also, Ellie has said multiple times that they are so thankful for the two kids they have and they know other people struggle to have any at all.

I really don't like E & J, and I do snark on them and other family Vloggers every now and then, but I swear some people on these forums are so petty and have to bitch about EVERY LITTLE THING and blow things way out of proportion.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

nc_mom wrote:All the drama!! I'm sure they are upset to have another miscarriage but they are creating a Hollywood type drama with over the top theatrics! She was only pregnant for a month. Who announces that to the world and especially your other small children? They go on and on to Jackson about the baby in mommy's tummy and explaining everything. It's fine to do all that once you enter your second trimester and everything is going well. To carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks is ridiculous. To top it off they are playing sad music along with the narration. I know how devastating miscarriage can be but what about millions of women who can never have children at all? They already have two beautiful boys and they seem ungrateful and greedy to me. I'm wondering if Elle feels she needs to compete with Bonnie? I hope this teaches them a lesson to keep their mouth shut until the pregnancy is well established in the future. To make announcements to everyone early on (for vlog ratings and views!) is just asking for more drama and disappointment..not to mention it makes them look ridiculous!
wow.. so yesterday you bitch about Cullen playing with his kids and now Ellie and Jared aren't allowed to be sad and upset that they lost a pregnancy bc "it's only been a month"... I totally get that this is a snark website but honestly, you are giving a woman hell for being sad she miscarried.. you do realize how much of an asshole you look like right now, right?? Losing a baby should "teach them a lesson"? "to carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks"? I really dislike Ellie and jared, but im not so callous and full of hate that i can't see that Ellie is heartbroken AND HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE.. So toxic.. wow
Dingoberry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dingoberry »

ja14 wrote:
I'm so tired of this "only pregnant for a month" BS. Its been said this MS is Karma for faking the last one, so just remember that if y'all have a MS after *only* a month it's KARMA and you apparently aren't allowed to be sad about it.

Also, Ellie has said multiple times that they are so thankful for the two kids they have and they know other people struggle to have any at all.

I really don't like E & J, and I do snark on them and other family Vloggers every now and then, but I swear some people on these forums are so petty and have to bitch about EVERY LITTLE THING and blow things way out of proportion.

Seriously. I'm just over nine weeks (I've known for about 5 weeks) and if I miscarried today, I'd be devastated. We talk to the fetus, we're thinking about a nursery, we've told family, etc, etc. One month of knowing about a pregnancy is a long time!
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

One thing that was weird about yesterday's vlog was Jared's reaction, he seemed to be narrating this situation from like a third person omniscient pov and not really getting that the woman he was filming crying at the doctor's office is his wife and that his own kids were there getting confused about the whole thing. It's like he was so into vlogging that he was detached from everything.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

And clearly I meant MC for miscarriage instead of MS. I hate that you can't edit these posts. Lol

I've never had a miscarriage before, but I do have a child and have experienced pregnancy. The thought of a miscarriage at anytime is hard. If I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks pregnant, I would be heartbroken... Of course, if I experienced a stillbirth or a late-term miscarriage I would be crushed on a whole different level, but that doesn't take away the sadness from an early miscarriage.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Dingoberry wrote:
ja14 wrote:

Seriously. I'm just over nine weeks (I've known for about 5 weeks) and if I miscarried today, I'd be devastated. We talk to the fetus, we're thinking about a nursery, we've told family, etc, etc. One month of knowing about a pregnancy is a long time!
Exactly! Time doesn't matter. In that month you plan for the entire 9 months of pregnancy and after the baby is born and that's all you can think about is baby. I am more careful and haven't told anyone but the one month has felt like a lifetime because it changes everything.

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

If some of you are still confused about the timeline and the ultrasound date: you can see the date on the screen (the ultrasound screen) and it was September 11th.
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

That was the first video I've watched in months and the first that made me cry, I felt so bad for Ellie when she got the news. I hate some of the things they do but nobody deserves that, I think it made me more emotional since I miscarried last December and I was 8 weeks and 4 days too (but didn't find out or miscarry until 12W4D) and it made me hide out in the bedroom for weeks because I was so upset, I hope Ellie takes time to heal emotionally because I got pregnant again in 6 weeks but my whole pregnancy has been full of fear. I also hope Jared doesn't push her to be in vlogs, he seems like he would just for the crying thumbnails and views.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”