E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

On another note, has anyone else noticed that Ellie has started having a nervous (or sad?) laugh just like Collette's? It's really apparent in her IG stories. Pretty sure she didn't laugh like that before. Makes me wonder what it's really like in their home.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

HelloSweetie wrote:On another note, has anyone else noticed that Ellie has started having a nervous (or sad?) laugh just like Collette's? It's really apparent in her IG stories. Pretty sure she didn't laugh like that before. Makes me wonder what it's really like in their home.
Reading my mind, HS! I came to talk about the moved around food on the plate and her identical Collette laugh!!!

Agree with everything you said about those two things lol.

That Captain Jack Sparrow picture makes me uncomfortable. Why is her hand on his chest???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by freshbalsam »

formerctfxcer wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:On another note, has anyone else noticed that Ellie has started having a nervous (or sad?) laugh just like Collette's? It's really apparent in her IG stories. Pretty sure she didn't laugh like that before. Makes me wonder what it's really like in their home.
Reading my mind, HS! I came to talk about the moved around food on the plate and her identical Collette laugh!!!

Agree with everything you said about those two things lol.

That Captain Jack Sparrow picture makes me uncomfortable. Why is her hand on his chest???

Omg yes, that laugh is just like Collette's! I knew it reminded me of someone. Plus, her plate is pushed off to the side which indicates that she's probably done eating
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

lmmomSD wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh good grief. 5 green beans. Some part of her likes that this charade is so public, and likes that her minions think "Ellie is so thin, she eats like a bird." Because there is certainly a way to veg-load your plates (sorry, I meant saucers) and make it seem like you've eaten something more substantial without eating more than a bite or 2 each of meat and potatoes.

ETA: I'm reminded of that scene in Secretary where James Spader tells Maggie Gyllenhaal to eat 3 peas at dinner. But she at least gets ice cream.
LOL at the Secretary reference! Didn't she get a bite of mashed potatoes, too?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Creamed potatoes!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

According to Jared on Twitter, today's vlog is very tender. Just thought y'all should know.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?
Correct.

But why not just mention they returned it because the sponsorship was over? They had acknowledged it was a sponsorship before, so it's not like it was a secret.

I guess because it looks more impressive to trade in your new van for a newer SUV.

Actually, I just realized that it would actually look bad to decide not to buy the vehicle (I assume at a discount) you've raved about for the last year. It looks really bad. I would say that's why they are hiding it, but you know we are going to see when Ellie gets the new car for sure.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?
What is the car is being repaired after an accident or a recall or smth else? It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theory for everything :)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YTIUH wrote:
What is the car is being repaired after an accident or a recall or smth else? It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theory for everything :)
Ellie mentioned on Twitter that she is getting a new Ford SUV. That makes it more likely than not that they are getting rid of the Pacifica if they aren't driving it.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

YTIUH wrote:
I don't think it's a conspiracy theory as much as an observation. Ellie has also mentioned getting a new 4WD that they "need" for winter, so I think it's more likely that the van was a loaner and not theirs to keep forever.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.
Of course they will, unless their views keep tanking. I never pay attention to this stuff, anybody have any idea how things are going now that the cruise vlogs are over?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.
Of course they will, unless their views keep tanking. I never pay attention to this stuff, anybody have any idea how things are going now that the cruise vlogs are over?
Views are up from where they were pre-mc, but still trending downward. It's unlikely they will be making $80k a month again anytime soon.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

The camper they never use to begin with Image

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

RecklessDisregard wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh good grief. 5 green beans. Some part of her likes that this charade is so public, and likes that her minions think "Ellie is so thin, she eats like a bird." Because there is certainly a way to veg-load your plates (sorry, I meant saucers) and make it seem like you've eaten something more substantial without eating more than a bite or 2 each of meat and potatoes.

ETA: I'm reminded of that scene in Secretary where James Spader tells Maggie Gyllenhaal to eat 3 peas at dinner. But she at least gets ice cream.
LOL at the Secretary reference! Didn't she get a bite of mashed potatoes, too?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Creamed potatoes!
OMG Secretary!!! "And then ALLLL the ice cream you want." Her family member's faces at dinner, lol! Sorry I love that movie. James Spader was :love2: :love2:
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Jackson really looks like Jared in this video. He acts a lot older than he is. I love how sweet he is to grandma great and he saved the shells for grandpa too. God I love that kid. Seriously how many kids would come in and be so happy to see grandma great and continue to talk to her. Calvin was cute too even though he was mad he handled it like a 2 year old but did noticed Jacket wasnt on him when he was outside.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Double post but one more thing. Grandma/pa Mecham usually go visit grandma great with them interesting they were not there. I blame Ellie it is clear they haven't been getting a long for a long time. I noticed it before E&J got the grass and trees. Again probably because Ellie is jealous as they are so likeable.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Right now Bonnie and Joel are at $24,000+ a month with no network.
E and J are at 17,000 a month with a network taking 30% of that.

They are going to go broke. They won’t be able to maintain their lifestyle much longer.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Right now Bonnie and Joel are at $24,000+ a month with no network.

They are going to go broke. They won’t be able to maintain their lifestyle much longer.
Thats still way more than an average family makes and they get everything for free. We are all pretty sure the cruise was free. They kinda said the van was free. All the trips for meetings could be written off in taxes. They really dont eat out that often they are living the high and mighty lifestyle but it is pretty well all free. They never said it but their last disney trip was probably a freebie. They generally stay in regular hotels . This time they stayed on site. They did nention parksaver website a few times so it was probably got lightup shoes at parksaver. The carebear was business so that trip would of been paid. The only one that was probably there own money was the north carolina trip and that was divided among the familyso not as bad as it seems.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

canmom2 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Right now Bonnie and Joel are at $24,000+ a month with no network.

Thats still way more than an average family makes and they get everything for free. We are all pretty sure the cruise was free. They kinda said the van was free. All the trips for meetings could be written off in taxes. They really dont eat out that often they are living the high and mighty lifestyle but it is pretty well all free. They never said it but their last disney trip was probably a freebie. They generally stay in regular hotels . This time they stayed on site. They did nention parksaver website a few times so it was probably got lightup shoes at parksaver. The carebear was business so that trip would of been paid. The only one that was probably there own money was the north carolina trip and that was divided among the familyso not as bad as it seems.
Ehhh, if they are making $17k a month, take out $5 grand for the network, about $4k for taxes, who knows what their mortgage is but I'm betting it's about $1500/month, then health insurance premiums, utilities, food, etc. They get *extras* for free, but nobody is paying their mortgage or bills.

Still enough to maintain a comfortable lifestyle but by no means raking it in, and with a downward trend on views....eek.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”