E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by Mk1 »

calliepaige84 wrote:I felt so bad for her too... she’s just standing there with no expression while her sisters are cackling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We should all send Julie cute little baby girl things — give her the attention she otherwise lacks in her family, while at the same time making Ellie jealous that her sister is getting all these cute little girl things and she’s not. Haha. Just kidding - actually not really! ;)
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:I watched Julie’s reveal and I felt like she just couldn’t enjoy and celebrate her baby girl because she was afraid of hurting Ellie’s feelings. She was acting very subdued and almost embarrassed. So sad because I think everyone walks like egg shells around Ellie.

That’s gotta be why her reaction was the way that it was when Ellie FaceTimed her to share what she was having. As soon as Ellie said boy, Julie was like “shit - now Ellie’s going to be mad/jealous”.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't want Ellie to be the only one having a boy this go around...that'll just make her feel special for having a boy lol....its incredibly predictable that Ellie's bad day matches up with Julie's gender announcement.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Mk1 wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:I felt so bad for her too... she’s just standing there with no expression while her sisters are cackling

We should all send Julie cute little baby girl things — give her the attention she otherwise lacks in her family, while at the same time making Ellie jealous that her sister is getting all these cute little girl things and she’s not. Haha. Just kidding - actually not really! ;)
Omg I was thinking the same thing. Julie’s viewers should shower her with baby girl things. She is so deserving and I do think they have been living a very simple life for a while. I am sure it would be a total blessing for them.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I don't want Ellie to be the only one having a boy this go around...that'll just make her feel special for having a boy lol....its incredibly predictable that Ellie's bad day matches up with Julie's gender announcement.
Or Chad's birthday really. Ellie never shares the spotlight well.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Ellie is such a bitch. Just watched her rant at the beginning of the vlog. (Major eye roll). You two literally work maybe a couple hours a day tops. No need for “more” quality time together than the 22 hours a day you already have.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Ugghhh...please don’t pick the name Charlie and ruin it for me. She mentioned Mason (again) and Charlie today.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:I'm officially on the Ellie has some sort of eating disorder train. I know we aren't supposed to diagnose but it comes off so strong now that she's pregnant. I stopped watching the vlogs so I'm only going off what I see in her Insta-stoires and she's constantly talking about eating or food. I noticed this a few weeks ago when she said she had woken up early to eat something before getting dressed, then again she said she was eating mac and cheese, she goes on about the rolls she mad, last night it was some kind of salsa, and just now she said she was at the salon early so she could eat in the car before going in. I know eating is a normal thing that everyone does, but how many of us go around constantly saying "Oh look at me I woke up early to eat because I have plans, I'm making this because I'm hungry, I ate before going to my appointment" it's all so weird and I hope someone steps in and gets her help. I have a feeling the gender disappointment is very much real and going to set in very hard once the baby is here. Those kids need their mother.
I think she does too.. Since the old place when he would catch her hiding and eating "treats" .. Not normal!
Maybe when she locks herself in the pantry covered in cheese puff dust ...I'll bet more people join our side

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
There's been plenty of speculation about that. The serving sizes, the small plates, the way she sniffs her food before eating it, the way she was "so dizzy" she couldn't walk up the stairs and get a diaper, but continued to go to the gym... Believe me, this is well covered territory. Not snarking on you guys at all. There are a lot of people who agree with you, and only hold back because we can't diagnose. But we definitely notice.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I agree, it has been discussed quite a bit but not recently. That photo of her in a swimsuit in the hot tub during their winter vacation with Daily Bumps and Cullen & Katie was horrifying and spurred a long conversation several threads ago when they were forced to say something about her weight in light of all of the comments she was getting on the photo. It was on her Instagram, that might give you an idea of the timeline if you wanted to read previous threads. I think quite a few people agreed that the photo and her behavior is troubling. The impression I got was that it's not a topic that the moderators approve of because it goes against a comment policy about diagnosing people with medical conditions?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

All i hear is Charles Manson when i hear them talking about Charlie and mason

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

monstermonkey wrote:God I feel like Ellie, Bonnie, and Ruby (mostly Ellie) just shit all over Julie's reveal. You can tell she was visibly annoyed/upset and Jennifer noticed too. Also, like someone else here mentioned, all the men and even Emily looked incredibly uncomfortable when the 3 sisters started getting all obnoxious and ridiculous. Oh, and don't even get me started on how Ellie tried to start the count down and then opened her streamers and screamed girl before anyone else could. Like we get it Ellie, you knew it was a girl first and you need to be acknowledged for that... these people are ridiculous and I just feel bad for Julie.
It was so cringe-worthy when Jared had to tell Ellie to let Julie do the count down, and then when Julie said, "We're having a...." and paused for people to open the streamers or whatever Ellie quickly finishes her sentence and yells "GIRL!" before everyone has a chance to participate in the reveal.

Ellie was clearly on edge because she knew Julie was getting a second girl before Ellie had the chance to have one. I think she makes herself an even bigger spectacle when she's nervous or uncomfortable. Everyone knows Ellie wanted a girl, and I think Ellie knew that people in her family would "pity" her a bit after learning what Julie is having. So she needed to be over the top enthusiastic and attention-seeking to deflect from that. Except all it did was making everyone else even more uncomfortable for her.

I did find it funny that Bonnie had a brain fart and thought for a second that this was Julie's first girl. And then she started laughing nervously A LOT. She was probably embarrassed that she would make such a bone headed comment. I think Ellie was just relieved that someone else managed to be even more awkward than Ellie herself. And I get the impression that because Julie lived out of state for so long, she still feels left out a bit by her three sisters. Ruby, Bonnie, and Ellie were cracking up at Bonnie's mistake and Julie looked like a bit of an outsider. She either didn't think it was funny because it made her feel even more overlooked, or she just doesn't have the same sense of humor. Definitely awkward either way.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Why did no one go over to Julie to congratulate her??? That was so awkward to watch. Ellie knew what they were having so she had to yell it out before people could process it for themselves?! Watching it for a second time, I just watched Julie and her body language was so uncomfortable especially as her sisters and everyone are hysterically laughing. It was just so bizarre- as time went on I kept thinking "when are they going to go hug the poor girl and put the focus back on her??"
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

I feel so bad for Jackson. He's still so young and should very much be ego-centric at this point, but seems overly fixated on Ellie. Every vlog that happens to acknowledge or praise him, is about how he is somehow being attentive to her during her pregnancy. It isn't common for a 4 year old to be that invested in his mother's feelings, pregnancy, new baby, etc. It's like that's the only time she will recognize him. He is a little boy, with real interests himself. She doesn't worry about how he is feeling, or if he is worried about becoming a big brother again. It's all about her, all the time. Jackson is being groomed for a life of abuse catering to his mother, and this just isn't ok. I know a lot of people don't see it, but for me it's become the elephant in the room and it's heartbreaking.
superkk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by superkk »

That gender reveal made me sad for Julie. It was a perfect example of the family dynamic. Nobody even paid any attention to Julie in what was supposed to be her moment. They are so predictable - even Chad seemed off, almost annoyed. Julie literally just said, “I’m so happy” in this picture, sure doesn’t look like it! This is probably a glimpse into her entire life with these 3 as her sisters. Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 44d2f8.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I have that same rug .. Id let julie have mine if she rolls Ellie up in hers and dumps her off a mou-en

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LittleRus wrote:Why did no one go over to Julie to congratulate her??? That was so awkward to watch. Ellie knew what they were having so she had to yell it out before people could process it for themselves?! Watching it for a second time, I just watched Julie and her body language was so uncomfortable especially as her sisters and everyone are hysterically laughing. It was just so bizarre- as time went on I kept thinking "when are they going to go hug the poor girl and put the focus back on her??"
Between Ellie yelling out the gender like it was *her* gender reveal and Bonnie's slip-up and everyone's subsequent reaction to it, there seemed to be very little attention paid to Julie and the new baby in that moment. Ruby, Ellie, and Bonnie all seem to have big personalities (for better or for worse) while Julie seems to get lost in the shuffle. This probably was compounded by the fact that Julie lived out of state for so long. Personally I preferred Ellie and Jared's gender reveal with them just telling people individually rather than popping a balloon or having everyone do pop out streamers or any other over-the-top thing that is trendy right now. This was Julie and Landon's first attempt at a "gender reveal" video since they started doing YouTube as a "career" and it kind of fell flat. Filming it for YouTube certainly comes with added pressure to get the right footage and get the right reaction.
Edie Smith
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Edie Smith »

Is anyone else annoyed it's a boy? Ellie will forever be Jared's favorite girl and the princess of the family. She probably would have been SO jealous of a girl.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

superkk wrote:That gender reveal made me sad for Julie. It was a perfect example of the family dynamic. Nobody even paid any attention to Julie in what was supposed to be her moment. They are so predictable - even Chad seemed off, almost annoyed. Julie literally just said, “I’m so happy” in this picture, sure doesn’t look like it! This is probably a glimpse into her entire life with these 3 as her sisters. Image //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 44d2f8.jpg

I agree Chad seemed pissed. He made it no secret he wanted Ellie to have a girl... Seemed pissed when she was having a boy. So when Ellie announced boy and Julie announced girl.... why would he seemed pissed at that? He's getting a healthy granddaughter.

Their dynamic is extremely bizarre.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:
superkk wrote:That gender reveal made me sad for Julie. It was a perfect example of the family dynamic. Nobody even paid any attention to Julie in what was supposed to be her moment. They are so predictable - even Chad seemed off, almost annoyed. Julie literally just said, “I’m so happy” in this picture, sure doesn’t look like it! This is probably a glimpse into her entire life with these 3 as her sisters. Image //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 44d2f8.jpg

I agree Chad seemed pissed. He made it no secret he wanted Ellie to have a girl... Seemed pissed when she was having a boy. So when Ellie announced boy and Julie announced girl.... why would he seemed pissed at that? He's getting a healthy granddaughter.

Their dynamic is extremely bizarre.
I have a Narcissist in the family and completely understand why Chad might have seemed pissed. It may not be that JE wanted Ellie to have a girl, but that SHE wanted to have one and Julie having one instead was going to be hell for them all. As happy as I'm sure they are for Julie, they probably also feel sorry for themselves if it makes family dynamics more tumultuous.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Not to defend Chad but he and Jennifer were really sick this weekend. He seemed kind of out of it in their vlog so not sure if that had anything to do with him not being as animated as he sometimes can be.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Edie Smith wrote:Is anyone else annoyed it's a boy? Ellie will forever be Jared's favorite girl and the princess of the family. She probably would have been SO jealous of a girl.
Oh yeah. She _says_ she wants a girl, but the reality of another female in the house (besides Penny) would be awful. Who would be the princess when they do their family costume? Can't have 2 Princess Peaches! She LOVES being the princess of the family. And Jared would love having a little girl who wouldn't treat him like crap, so he would likely shower her with affection, and that would make Ellie insane. And no matter what, that girl would be forced to wear pink and play tea party. Even if she wanted to wear flannel and play lacrosse.
That's what cracks me up so much about Missy and her little fantasy daughter. Look at Cassie-- I like Cassie. Better than Missy. But a dainty little pink princess, she isn't. How can Missy be so sure that her daughter would be Rapunzel, and her best friend?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”