John and Joan,The bold and the pregnant || Part 2 ||

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: John and Joan,The bold and the pregnant || Part 2 ||

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:
Defuego wrote:I love my dog more than just about anything in the world. He sleeps in my bed & wakes me up by licking my face. Yet as close as I am with my dog, I wouldn't be putting something that would be touching my infants genitals on my DOGS genitals. Even if it is a cloth diaper that will be washed. Gross.
I agree with you but I'm sure Joan has more sense than that. Maybe Louise is having incontinence issues and they have just decided to designate a couple of cloth diapers to Louise and Louise only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

Honestly a little serious and a little unserious lol. While I do believe in my heart that Joan IS going to reuse that diaper on Vera, my goal was for her to see my comment and get a reality check that we know she knows better.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:
Defuego wrote:I love my dog more than just about anything in the world. He sleeps in my bed & wakes me up by licking my face. Yet as close as I am with my dog, I wouldn't be putting something that would be touching my infants genitals on my DOGS genitals. Even if it is a cloth diaper that will be washed. Gross.
I agree with you but I'm sure Joan has more sense than that. Maybe Louise is having incontinence issues and they have just decided to designate a couple of cloth diapers to Louise and Louise only?
No I don't think so. The caption where she added that she didn't have any procedures and that it's one of Vera's new diapers implies that they put it on for fun and the baby will be using it. She acts as if the dog is a human child so it doesn't surprise me, just grossed me out.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:Honestly a little serious and a little unserious lol. While I do believe in my heart that Joan IS going to reuse that diaper on Vera, my goal was for her to see my comment and get a reality check that we know she knows better.
Nah, that woman's stuck way over in munchkin land with her Toto lol. The only difference is she hasn't got the red shoes to get her back to reality 8-) John's the cowardly lion and anyone whose a mother is the wicked witch. Joking. Kind of.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SlibbidyDew »

Aaaaaaand another copy by a different designer (enclave gems)
enclave.png
. They were posted on March 20th and Joan's etsy shop was just updated with these yesterday.
joan.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

SlibbidyDew wrote:Aaaaaaand another copy by a different designer (enclave gems)
enclave.png
. They were posted on March 20th and Joan's etsy shop was just updated with these yesterday.
joan.png
what is wrong with her?
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

How can you live with yourself when you so blatantly copy other artists’ designs?!?? John, can you ask your wife that question and report back here (or on instagram)? Oh, wait, you guys don’t really talk ...
cheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cheesecakes »

They got Louise a dog car seat! Good! And also shows they are still reading here. ;)
6407A8E2-EDC7-43AE-8815-7B0A9BA5CC5B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

i contacted that shop owner about joan copying her design and she was very thankful!! i’m not sure if she will call joan out on it or block her though
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Damn! $65 for those earrings?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

YTIUH wrote:How can you live with yourself when you so blatantly copy other artists’ designs?!?? John, can you ask your wife that question and report back here (or on instagram)? Oh, wait, you guys don’t really talk ...
Savage 8-) He's probably too busy working that male macho hard 50 hrs a week labour in a real job dincha know. Just like his hero Tom Cruise the aviator pilot in Top Gun lol
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

flowerpuppy wrote:i contacted that shop owner about joan copying her design and she was very thankful!! i’m not sure if she will call joan out on it or block her though
She's not shown as a follower on enclavegem's page anymore so she must have been blocked! A small victory. <3
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Watching the 27 week update video Is nice. She really seems to be improving mentally.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

lmfao joan posted an older photo in her instagram story of her selling jewelry to a woman and wrote “thinking of bringing back some of my old designs”. tired of getting caught stealing everybody’s current designs, joan?
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

flowerpuppy wrote:lmfao joan posted an older photo in her instagram story of her selling jewelry to a woman and wrote “thinking of bringing back some of my old designs”. tired of getting caught stealing everybody’s current designs, joan?
OMFG. Can you share a pic?
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

SlibbidyDew wrote:
flowerpuppy wrote:lmfao joan posted an older photo in her instagram story of her selling jewelry to a woman and wrote “thinking of bringing back some of my old designs”. tired of getting caught stealing everybody’s current designs, joan?
OMFG. Can you share a pic?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 2bc8e0.jpg[/img]
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

I wish They’d get pulled over driving and filming. How will Joan feel if she kills someone or her child so she can film and drive at the same time. Drives me crazy.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

1000Words wrote:I wish They’d get pulled over driving and filming. How will Joan feel if she kills someone or her child so she can film and drive at the same time. Drives me crazy.
She'd probably make it not her fault..
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

amyfalafal wrote:
1000Words wrote:I wish They’d get pulled over driving and filming. How will Joan feel if she kills someone or her child so she can film and drive at the same time. Drives me crazy.
She'd probably make it not her fault..
"Wellllll...at least they got to spend how many years with their mom,dad,son,daughter,husband,wife,dog,cat,emotional support hamster or whatever.."
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

Isn't it funny that Louise got a car seat after some of us on here were complaining about it being unsafe with them letting her ride on their laps? LOL.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”