E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Scamper1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by Scamper1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:So why did Ellie need to buy another crib? That will be 4 cribs with 3 children in 4 years!

Girl needs to stop shopping as a hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't buy a new crib. It's the same one they used with Calvin.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I just watched Ellie and Bonnie's makeup video. Holy cow have these women ever heard of moisturizer?
Ellie continues to refer to Wayne Goss as "gossmakeupartist", I don't know why, but that drives me crazy.
She then says she doesn't contour because it makes her look sick. Wake up and look in the mirror, girlfriend. You already look sick. She then proceeds to contour two seconds later. I can't decide whether she is hypocritical, not self aware, or feels such a need to have a cake face she can't go without it. Either way she looks hollow.
And again she talks about a liquid lipstick like a lipgloss. So stupid.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Did they say how Calvin cut his head? I refuse to watch and give them a view.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Scamper1 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:So why did Ellie need to buy another crib? That will be 4 cribs with 3 children in 4 years!

Girl needs to stop shopping as a hobby.

They didn't buy a new crib. It's the same one they used with Calvin.
Yeah, the only time Ellie isn't a shopaholic is when it comes to her kids lol.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Was Jared driving anyone else nuts when Ellie was talking about her pregnancy? about the chiropracter "I feel like that's been one of the best things you've been doing for yourself. Your headaches are going away and I feel like your back pain has lessened...it's still there but it's lessened".... "especially on our trip to Sand Francisco...on the airplane I could definitely tell you had a little swelling going on in your feet and hands" Lord, I could never be married to someone who felt the need to reexplain and interpret every little thing I said all the way down to the symptoms *I* was experiencing. I get Ellie can be bad with words but she made her point just fine, but Jared doesn't need to explain the intensity of her back pain from his perspective too. It's just weird.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

OMG...Ellie is a fucking IDIOT and sooooooo full of herself. (Pardon the language). On Bonnie’s Instagram post about today’s makeup video, I tagged BONNIE in the comments section and asked if SHE could please tell me the brand and color of the lipstick SHE used in the video. Ellie just responded to my comment with the name of HER matte “gloss” (as she likes to call it). Honey, I wasn’t wanting/didn’t care to know about YOUR lip product! I wanted to know about BONNIE’S!! (And if anyone does want to know her lip color they don’t need to even ask in the comments section of anything because Ellie has only talked about it 637382833 times in the vlogs already.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

Mk1 wrote:OMG...Ellie is a fucking IDIOT and sooooooo full of herself. (Pardon the language). On Bonnie’s Instagram post about today’s makeup video, I tagged BONNIE in the comments section and asked if SHE could please tell me the brand and color of the lipstick SHE used in the video. Ellie just responded to my comment with the name of HER matte “gloss” (as she likes to call it). Honey, I wasn’t wanting/didn’t care to know about YOUR lip product! I wanted to know about BONNIE’S!! (And if anyone does want to know her lip color they don’t need to even ask in the comments section of anything because Ellie has only talked about it 637382833 times in the vlogs already.
I was looking at that post and saw that too. Her obsession with that lipstick drives me up the fucking wall. It's like she thinks she's a celebrity. She is so unbelievably stupid. It did make me laugh though that she actually wrote the name of the shade wrong. I saw it at Ulta and it's American Woman, singular. Not 'American women'. Lol if you're going to harp, at least harp correctly.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's done that before. Some woman ate a Tide pod, and she tweeted about it, and said "a women".
She's definitely a moron.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

samawest wrote:Is it just me or does he seem super.... on the feminine side? I'm trying not to be offensive by any means I'm just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I’m sure I’ve seen it mentioned here before but Jared reminds me so much of Eric from the channel McHusbands. (Eric is gay, he and his husband Adam have just had twin girls via surrogacy.)
ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

Bundy wrote:
samawest wrote:Is it just me or does he seem super.... on the feminine side? I'm trying not to be offensive by any means I'm just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I’m sure I’ve seen it mentioned here before but Jared reminds me so much of Eric from the channel McHusbands. (Eric is gay, he and his husband Adam have just had twin girls via surrogacy.)
OMG ImageImageImage I'd say he's Eric and Adam melted into one person! I love them and their girls are adorable!

Gesendet von meinem TA-1024 mit Tapatalk
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

Ellie looks so old. I guess having a gremlin child like Calvin will do that to you. Oh & let's not forget Jared is gay & will never come out because they are Mormons.
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

callie73 wrote:The more pregnancy updates they do, the more boring the channel gets. Their main viewers are kids, why can't they see that and film the kids? No kid wants to hear Ellie and Jared give lectures, why not just show the kids playing?
Because they're "doing it for their own memories" and will "share whatever content they want to share," remember? ;) /sarcasmfont/

Oh, and they'd "have this lifestyle with or without YT," so the audience totally doesn't even matter. So FUN!
MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

"Nipple cream to cool my tits"

...wtf Ellie.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... b18457.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

MissNova wrote:"Nipple cream to cool my tits"

...wtf Ellie.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... b18457.jpg[/img]

Oops sorry all didn't realize this had already been discussed.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Tiger27 wrote:Was Jared driving anyone else nuts when Ellie was talking about her pregnancy? about the chiropracter "I feel like that's been one of the best things you've been doing for yourself. Your headaches are going away and I feel like your back pain has lessened...it's still there but it's lessened".... "especially on our trip to Sand Francisco...on the airplane I could definitely tell you had a little swelling going on in your feet and hands" Lord, I could never be married to someone who felt the need to reexplain and interpret every little thing I said all the way down to the symptoms *I* was experiencing. I get Ellie can be bad with words but she made her point just fine, but Jared doesn't need to explain the intensity of her back pain from his perspective too. It's just weird.
What’s odd is Ellie invites him to do it. I’m with you — it would drive me up a wall, and I’m sure my husband would feel the same way if I did that to him.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:She's done that before. Some woman ate a Tide pod, and she tweeted about it, and said "a women".
She's definitely a moron.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yea that shit irked me too

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

I cannot stand this woman! This really rubbed me the wrong way. No shit it's important to him and it's just a toy to you. I feel like she thinks she is being this amazing mom. "Look child, I'm pretending to care about your dumb toy." Of course it has to be about her. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... c8dccb.jpg[/img]

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

^ "It's not important to me, but it' is to him" wtf? I feel like Ellie is on drugs when she tweets/posts on social media. Like where the fuck does she get these sayings from? She pulls them out of her ass, she is so bizarre.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I saw that and was upset by it too. My son has a bunny and if he lost it I’d be just as upset as he is!

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Ellie: "Loreal Mercier"...lol. I can hear makeup gurus from across the land throwing their brushes at their screens.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”