E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by Mk1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Jackson was adorable in yesterday’s video! They haven’t mentioned Jackson’s birthday at all and it’s tomorrow (right?) I’m excited for the birthday video, I feel like he just turned three!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ellie gets a birthday MONTH, but Jackson and Calvin only ever get one day of celebration. It’s disgusting.

Right?! Jared did mention it recently (Twitter, maybe? Can’t remember). But Ellie hasn’t said a word about having a party for him or anything.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Mk1 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Jackson was adorable in yesterday’s video! They haven’t mentioned Jackson’s birthday at all and it’s tomorrow (right?) I’m excited for the birthday video, I feel like he just turned three!

Ellie gets a birthday MONTH, but Jackson and Calvin only ever get one day of celebration. It’s disgusting.

Right?! Jared did mention it recently (Twitter, maybe? Can’t remember). But Ellie hasn’t said a word about having a party for him or anything.
They mentioned having a small celebration at home. I believe it was in the vlog where they were asking what to get him for his birthday. I wanted to comment anything appropriate for a 4 year old and nothing you think he should have. She’s the worst at gift giving

YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

IMG_9701.JPG
Does this mean Calvin was going to daycare before? Did they ever mention it?

Not related: the amount of attention and “pretend” affection which Jared is showing to Joel is funny and not funny at the same time. It looks creepy for a supposedly straight guy. I am referring to their Vlogs from New Years trip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

YTIUH wrote:
IMG_9701.JPG

Not related: the amount of attention and “pretend” affection which Jared is showing to Joel is funny and not funny at the same time. It looks creepy for a supposedly straight guy. I am referring to their Vlogs from New Years trip.
I believe she was referring to school level at church. Due to his age Jackson would be in primary now.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

YTIUH wrote:
IMG_9701.JPG

It irritates me to no end when straight men "pretend" to romantically attracted to men to be funny. It just screams homophobia. Of course, there is always the possibility that Jared is attracted to men and has repressed those feelings - but that's neither here nor there. I don't really see the humor in poking fun at somebody's sexuality.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

So jackson isnt even allowed his own bed now? At least missy and bryan gave finn the choice of his own bed

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

They claim it’s a test to see how well they sleep together. If they do well Jared said they would get bunk beds. Ellie though was saying how much fun it would be to wait until Jackson was 6 to get bunk beds. She said she is pregnant and needs sleep and is hoping them sharing will keep them from coming in her bed. It seems insane though to me to put the kids to bed at 7pm, that is what their little clock said and expect them to sleep in. Why not put them to bed at 8pm?

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

rd_valo wrote:So jackson isnt even allowed his own bed now? At least missy and bryan gave finn the choice of his own bed

Ok so I get moving Calvin’s room or having the boys share or whatever and getting Calvin used to being downstairs at night. But why the hurry to get Calvin out of his current room? The baby isn’t coming for another 6 months and Ellie will have that baby in her room with her for several months after that. Why do E+J literally rush EVERYTHING (moving Calvin’s room, getting pregnant, rushing the builders and contractors, moving into the house, getting the dog literally right away after moving in, etc)?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Mk1 wrote:
rd_valo wrote:So jackson isnt even allowed his own bed now? At least missy and bryan gave finn the choice of his own bed

Ok so I get moving Calvin’s room or having the boys share or whatever and getting Calvin used to being downstairs at night. But why the hurry to get Calvin out of his current room? The baby isn’t coming for another 6 months and Ellie will have that baby in her room with her for several months after that. Why do E+J literally rush EVERYTHING (moving Calvin’s room, getting pregnant, rushing the builders and contractors, moving into the house, getting the dog literally right away after moving in, etc)?
Ellie said it herself she is pregnant and she needs sleep. She thinks if they boys share they won’t get in the bed with her in the middle of the night and wake her up.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Why can't they put Calvin's bed in one of the rooms down stairs? Or even in Jackson's room? Jackson didn't get the luxury of "getting used to" sleeping alone downstairs, they just shoved him down there and locked the doors so he couldn't get out. Why does Calvin get a breaking in period??
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Happy birthday Jackson, it is now your job to parent your little brother and no longer have your own space.

They are so transparent. I still can’t believe they have young children sleeping in the basement. Who would build such a house? I hope they at least have full size windows and fire ladders to get out of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

gopedjane wrote:Happy birthday Jackson, it is now your job to parent your little brother and no longer have your own space.

They are so transparent. I still can’t believe they have young children sleeping in the basement. Who would build such a house? I hope they at least have full size windows and fire ladders to get out of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Let's hope they taught the boys how to open the windows and climb out. Idk if a 4 year old would be able to open those windows himself though. I highly doubt fire safety is something Ellie cares about.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

So they’ve deliberately shown two other bedrooms in the basement that we NEVER see in the past few vlogs and are still considering having Jackson and Calvin share a room? And are those bedrooms they showed still not including Ellie’s “film room”? Or is the less done up one that had the bigger bed in it considered her film room? I should go back and watch the building vlogs.

So there’s two bedrooms upstairs for E+J and baby, and three (or four with the film room) downstairs? Is that correct? I understand having the one guest bedroom done up, especially with how much family they have. But I see no reason the boys should share a room. They didn’t build that house the way they did to have two out of three kids share a room when there’s an abundance of bedrooms.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Ew they're so annoying. Just ship your old favorite child downstairs for Jackson to babysit. It's all about her pregnancy and the new baby on the way. You'd swear that she was giving birth within the next few weeks. She needs her rest, even though she doesn't do anything all day! Logical!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Choosing to have more kids means you get less sleep. It’s a sacrifice, but if you arent willing to be a good parent, don’t have more kids!

Selfish idiots.

loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

I'm surprised that they think the bed sharing thing will work well with the boys. If you want them to share a room, that's cool! But give them their own beds, or else they'll wake each other up, and eventually wake you up, because they can't get comfortable.

I get that Jackson may not be ready for a bunk bed now. My son is his age and would love one, but he'd have to be top bunk and he just isn't ready yet.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Good grief, they have a huge house and the boys are being put in the same bed! If this is just a trial run, why move the bed? Couldn't they just leave it where it's at, then move it if that's the final decision?

Everything is because she is pregnant. Now it's don't come to my bed Calvin, I have to sleep because I am pregnant. There's Jackson at 4 years old, who knows before she says anything why they don't want Calvin to come to Mommy's bedroom. Poor kid now has to keep Calvin in his bedroom.

These parents, especially Ellie are something else! Makeup to protect her pregnancy glow, don't disturb me I'm pregnant, etc. There is still 6 more months of this!

I am new to watching everyday-I have a question. Today Ellie talks about Jared needing to be in his office at 7 a.m. to work and both have talked about working to the wee hours of the morning-the whole reason it's on a delay basic. What in the world is he doing?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

As annoying as Missy and Bryan's daily Halloween vlogs were from October 1-31, at least we knew they would end in a month. Six more months of pregnancy glow, pregnancy wardrobe, pregnancy food, pregnancy parenting, pregnancy makeup, pregnancy bowel movements, etc. is going to be intolerable.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

So are they locking the boys in the basement now? What is going to prevent Cal from coming up and sleeping on the floor next to them like he does if he’s cold?

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Yep, I went back and watched the empty house tour. Ellie’s film room has a row of cabinets, but I wouldn’t (personally) eliminate it as a bedroom. The cabinets could just be storage for so much kid stuff. So it could very easily be Jackson’s room, Calvin’s room, guest room, and film room/bedroom. And what is with the Griffiths making kids share a bed? I understand families that have to do it due to financial issues, but this isn’t the issue here.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”