E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 2e5416.jpg[/img]

1. Turn the damn heat up. Both your children are telling you they are cold!

2. It is not normal for a 4 year old to be this obsessed with a new baby. This is a product of his mother's control and grooming, and we now know just how enabling of it Jared is. He's just as guilty in my opinion. It isn't cute that Jackson would rather be cold than use his blanket. It's very sad and alarming.

The comment says Jared gave him another blanket and then went to give him his green one... meaning the one on his bed. He was cold because he wasn't even using his "brother's" blanket!
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 2e5416.jpg[/img]

2. It is not normal for a 4 year old to be this obsessed with a new baby. This is a product of his mother's control and grooming, and we now know just how enabling of it Jared is. He's just as guilty in my opinion.
Because Jared knows Ellie is happiest when pregnant so he's going to do all he can to keep the happiness going. Seeing how much she's doting on Jackson when he's saying these things, of course he's going to encourage it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I just watched Bonnie's vlog, Ellie looked so uncomfortable in every shot. She had a coat on the entire time, even inside, arms crossed, legs crossed, biting her lips. What is with that girl? She's with family and friends and she looked so nervous and closed off.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Pency wrote:I just watched Bonnie's vlog, Ellie looked so uncomfortable in every shot. She had a coat on the entire time, even inside, arms crossed, legs crossed, biting her lips. What is with that girl? She's with family and friends and she looked so nervous and closed off.
She's always like that while around "friends." I think she's better with family because hey have all been groomed to cater to her, but around others she has to struggle to maintain her perfect image. It can't all be about her all the time and that makes her pouty.

Of course Bonnie gave Ellie the bigger and nicer room though Image
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

A friend of mine who just became a grandma posted this on her Facebook. I was all teary eyed UNTIL I saw grandma Griffith's!!! Ugh!!! They are everywhere!!!

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Kaylor1 wrote:A friend of mine who just became a grandma posted this on her Facebook. I was all teary eyed UNTIL I saw grandma Griffith's!!! Ugh!!! They are everywhere!!!

Never mind I dont think that link worked...

But its under the sharing us caring Facebook group. Its a video posted yesterday about grandmas with a few clips of grandma Griffith's and Calvin and Jackson

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

2. It is not normal for a 4 year old to be this obsessed with a new baby. This is a product of his mother's control and grooming, and we now know just how enabling of it Jared is. He's just as guilty in my opinion. It isn't cute that Jackson would rather be cold than use his blanket. It's very sad and alarming.

The comment says Jared gave him another blanket and then went to give him his green one... meaning the one on his bed. He was cold because he wasn't even using his "brother's" blanket![/quote]

Too bad it won’t be on the vlog so it can be reported since YouTube is supposedly trying to up their game in protecting children. Would love to see E+J get de-monetized for the long-term. Poor Jackson. That’s so sad.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kaylor1 wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:A friend of mine who just became a grandma posted this on her Facebook. I was all teary eyed UNTIL I saw grandma Griffith's!!! Ugh!!! They are everywhere!!!

Never mind I dont think that link worked...

But its under the sharing us caring Facebook group. Its a video posted yesterday about grandmas with a few clips of grandma Griffith's and Calvin and Jackson

A few clips? Jennifer is like the main star! She's in there with Lincoln, and then with Jackson and Calvin and then again with Kate.
PinkFrog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PinkFrog »

HelloSweetie wrote:

The comment says Jared gave him another blanket and then went to give him his green one... meaning the one on his bed. He was cold because he wasn't even using his "brother's" blanket!
That poor boy has no protector or champion. It isn't ok that Jared enables this behaviour because it pleases Ellie. There are some serious signs of emotional abuse happening in that house, and I'm surprised more people aren't picking up on it. Just look at how quickly she turned on Calvin and pushed him away when she became pregnant! Remember the spirit that we saw in Jackson back in the beginning when he had a strong will and wasn't afraid to ignore his Mama or annoy her? That little spirit has clearly been broken. You know how you end up with a man who is desperate for approval and attention like Bryan Lanning? Emotional abuse and abandonment, just like what we are seeing Ellie do to her children. The fact that she is there everyday with them is actually a detriment since she's actively ignoring them and pushing them away on a daily basis.
scooper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scooper »

I can't. In today's vlog Ellie literally said "squozed" instead and in place of "squeezed". I. Can't. Even.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

PinkFrog wrote:
That poor boy has no protector or champion. It isn't ok that Jared enables this behaviour because it pleases Ellie. There are some serious signs of emotional abuse happening in that house, and I'm surprised more people aren't picking up on it. Just look at how quickly she turned on Calvin and pushed him away when she became pregnant! Remember the spirit that we saw in Jackson back in the beginning when he had a strong will and wasn't afraid to ignore his Mama or annoy her? That little spirit has clearly been broken. You know how you end up with a man who is desperate for approval and attention like Bryan Lanning? Emotional abuse and abandonment, just like what we are seeing Ellie do to her children. The fact that she is there everyday with them is actually a detriment since she's actively ignoring them and pushing them away on a daily basis.
Exactly, and you know what is going to happen when the baby comes? Jackson is going to be pushed away again as Ellie retreats to the bedroom and wants nothing to do with the older children. Jackson's time with his mother will be relegated to what he can do to help her. He has no identity outside of Mommy's little helper already. Just look at their top 9 on IG! There were very few pictures of the kids listed. Did Jackson have no school accomplishments that were picture worthy? Those children are just dismissed until they are called upon to play a part and be who their parents want them to be. They have already decided that Jackson is going to be a pole vaulting star. Who cares if this doesn't interest him?! Calvin is going to help care of the baby, because that is a completely normal job for a 3 year old boy to have.

Sorry for the tangent, but its' all just so unhealthy, and I feel like it goest unnoticed because Ellie and Jared look so normal and unthreatening. They are damaging their children, and it's just so sad to see.
polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

I haven't watched their videos much since announcement of their pregnancy (too annoying because they are obsessed about it), but I decided to watch today's video because the title didn't have "pregnancy" in the title. Anyway, it concerned me some as Ellie looks ill. She's pale, she's out of breath, bags under her eyes and she's always had a gaunt look to her, but more today than I recall seeing before. She just doesn't look well. Anyone else see it? Maybe it's anemia, not sure, but all she and Jared seemed to be concerned about is the belly bump. She should see a nutritionist or maybe a psychologist if she has eating disorder, but she just does not look healthy in my opinion.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

polly9033 wrote:I haven't watched their videos much since announcement of their pregnancy (too annoying because they are obsessed about it), but I decided to watch today's video because the title didn't have "pregnancy" in the title. Anyway, it concerned me some as Ellie looks ill. She's pale, she's out of breath, bags under her eyes and she's always had a gaunt look to her, but more today than I recall seeing before. She just doesn't look well. Anyone else see it? Maybe it's anemia, not sure, but all she and Jared seemed to be concerned about is the belly bump. She should see a nutritionist or maybe a psychologist if she has eating disorder, but she just does not look healthy in my opinion.
I for sure see it, and it’s even more noticeable when she’s not wearing any makeup. Maybe I’m just seeing things but I feel like she looked better a year ago than she does right now.

I definitely think something far more serious is going on than just her being “naturally thin.” She’s had more weight on her in past pregnancies and for someone who says she’s constantly eating, it sure doesn’t seem like she’s gaining much weight. I’ve also noticed that the things she’s been eating during this pregnancy are what people eat when they are trying to lose weight, not put weight on. Most of it is not substantial and her portion sizes are still small. I wonder if her doctor talks to her about all of this? I don’t know how they couldn’t.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Hearing Ellie cuss, even if it is something benign as "oh my hell" cracks me up for some reason. Part of me thinks she has a potty mouth at times.

Squooze... you have got to be kidding me.

This is nit picky and and idk why it even bothers me so much, but notice how Ellie had to be the first one to pop her confetti poppers in every bit she was in during that scene? Reminds me of how she acted at Julie's (??) gender reveal.
polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

Shorty02 wrote:
polly9033 wrote:I haven't watched their videos much since announcement of their pregnancy (too annoying because they are obsessed about it), but I decided to watch today's video because the title didn't have "pregnancy" in the title. Anyway, it concerned me some as Ellie looks ill. She's pale, she's out of breath, bags under her eyes and she's always had a gaunt look to her, but more today than I recall seeing before. She just doesn't look well. Anyone else see it? Maybe it's anemia, not sure, but all she and Jared seemed to be concerned about is the belly bump. She should see a nutritionist or maybe a psychologist if she has eating disorder, but she just does not look healthy in my opinion.
I for sure see it, and it’s even more noticeable when she’s not wearing any makeup. Maybe I’m just seeing things but I feel like she looked better a year ago than she does right now.

I definitely think something far more serious is going on than just her being “naturally thin.” She’s had more weight on her in past pregnancies and for someone who says she’s constantly eating, it sure doesn’t seem like she’s gaining much weight. I’ve also noticed that the things she’s been eating during this pregnancy are what people eat when they are trying to lose weight, not put weight on. Most of it is not substantial and her portion sizes are still small. I wonder if her doctor talks to her about all of this? I don’t know how they couldn’t.
I agree, and you're correct that she looked better a year ago. In fact, at the end of today's video, it cuts to exactly one year ago on New Year's Eve (they're in front of the fireplace) and I paused and toggled back and forth between those two clips to see the difference in one year. It's obvious. She definitely looks worse now than I've seen her....not that she ever looked healthy. She cakes on the makeup which I think conceal some of the potential health issues, but makeup can't hide those sunken-in eyes. I haven't been watching the videos lately, so I don't know what she's been eating or not eating, but I saw one of her sister's videos at the Christmas karaoke and she looked too thin and sick, very sick! Hopefully the doctor talks to her about these things, but I don't know that she would heed to any advice given. Bonnie and the other sisters may try to help her, but she probably needs a mental health professional if it's an eating disorder. If it's not an eating disorder, then it's got to be something else going on. I don't particularly like her (she's annoying) but I felt scared for her in today's video.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

It was especially evident when they were popping those confetti things on New Years. She looked pale and deathly ill.
sb613
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sb613 »

lmmomSD wrote:And Ellie, STOP with the "tender" references!

I had an incredibly tender filet mignon last night.

I get that the actual definition of the word is "showing kindness or concern". But most people just don't use it that way.

There are so many vloggers who need a thesaurus.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
LOL it cracks me up that people here get so upset about her using a word in a completely appropriate manner. It's as if y'all were upset about someone using the word sweet to describe anything besides food- except that sweet is way more specifically associated with food than the word tender.
sb613
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sb613 »

snkjdgs wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And Ellie, STOP with the "tender" references!

I had an incredibly tender filet mignon last night.

I get that the actual definition of the word is "showing kindness or concern". But most people just don't use it that way.

There are so many vloggers who need a thesaurus.

It's a Mormon thing. They used the word tender on the HBO series Big Love. I just finished watching the 5 seasons. It was really interesting to watch. It centers around a mainstream Mormon polygamist family and non plyg Mormonism also. I saw so many similarities to what I see in many of the Griffith family vlogs. I learned a lot about the Mormon religion from the show. One of the actresses is also a former Mormon. Highly recommend watching but after the kids go to bed. It is not the PG version of Mormon life.
I know y'all will laugh at me for this but this is the reason that people like Carlie Butler tweet about Mormonism being fair game for ignorance. You would think I was ridiculous if I found some provocative HBO drama about a Muslim family, complete with multiple wives and lots of dramatic edgy crime-related story arcs, written by non-Muslims and said that I had learned a lot about the Islamic religion from watching the show. It sounds incredibly asinine and ignorant. To make things worse the family from Big Love aren't even Mormons, they're Fundamentalist Mormons. So you learned a lot about the Mormon religion from the couple of episodes that featured actual Mormon characters or what? I'm not Mormon but half of my family and many of my friends are, and it's extremely irritating that people actually think that Big Love is anywhere close to an accurate representation of the life of a Mormon.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

BadWolf wrote:
PinkFrog wrote:
Exactly, and you know what is going to happen when the baby comes? Jackson is going to be pushed away again as Ellie retreats to the bedroom and wants nothing to do with the older children. Jackson's time with his mother will be relegated to what he can do to help her. He has no identity outside of Mommy's little helper already. Just look at their top 9 on IG! There were very few pictures of the kids listed. Did Jackson have no school accomplishments that were picture worthy? Those children are just dismissed until they are called upon to play a part and be who their parents want them to be. They have already decided that Jackson is going to be a pole vaulting star. Who cares if this doesn't interest him?! Calvin is going to help care of the baby, because that is a completely normal job for a 3 year old boy to have.

Sorry for the tangent, but its' all just so unhealthy, and I feel like it goest unnoticed because Ellie and Jared look so normal and unthreatening. They are damaging their children, and it's just so sad to see.
Oh, yeah-- that bit about being a pole vaulting star has bugged me for a loooong time.. Jared was waxing poetic for a while about "going to see Jackson's track meets", like they're a _given_. What if he's not interested in sports at all? But we'll never know because they're teaching him from an early age to be compliant and do what Mommy and Daddy (especially Mommy) want. He is a natural athlete from what I have seen, but if he doesn't want to be a track star, we'll never know. He will never ever let on.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Maggie2017 wrote:Found the AirBnB https://abnb.me/EVmg/a40Rx2nSnJ looks like a sweet place to stay.
Did Ellie and Jared do a sweet home vacation brand deal? Or was that Ruby? If they did partner with SHV, this is poor brand loyalty.
Lol, have you seen Jared's review? What an attention seeker. I think he's more obnoxious than Ellie. I can't stand watching him and having to hear his screaming, he never is genuine.

I also hate it when people are exonerating their own responsibility by proposing these kinds of surveys, by which the viewers have to feel so called happy and proud they're being asked for advise. Come up with your own ideas Jared! It's your channel, your job and your money to earn! You should have the ideas about the product you are creating! Read my first paragraph? You can start with that!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”