E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

skrt09

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by skrt09 »

staceybrax wrote:Ellie’s hair in the thumbnail on Bonnie’s vlog today Image straight out of beauty school with her 1990’s soccer mom speak to the manager hair cut. She looks 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was probably not any older than 14 in that picture. Ruby was in her early 20s. They both looked so much older. Julie and Bonnie haven't aged a day.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Baby M..
I guess that means Mecham
Or did she declare his name will be Mason regardless if Jared likes it or not?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Baby M..

So much conflicting information. She is seriously an idiot and can never keep her stories straight about anything (even something as simple as a baby name) because she and Jared are so used to lying about EVERYTHING. I really hope it’s not Mason. Just not a fan of the double M - Mason Mecham. Would actually love to see them break the -n at the end of the name thing. And you know how someone recently brought up how Ellie needed reassurance from her mom that Calvin was cute when he was a baby (and how she likes SMALL babies). I wonder if her saying they will probably wait until the baby is born and they see him to 100% decide on his name (she’s said that in several vlogs now) basically means that she needs to wait and see if the baby is cute/worthy enough of being a Mason. Because to her it’s a cute name but if the baby isn’t “cute” she doesn’t want to waste that name and might save it for another potential future baby. I know that sounds incredibly, incredibly dumb probably - but almost wouldn’t shock me...because we’re dealing with Ellie here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kaylor1 wrote:Baby M..

I was wondering about that too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I just feel like Mason lost its shock factor and it can't possibly be that. Everyone knows that with Ellie and Jared, everything has to be big and anticipated. Giving away the most possible name is taking away from the anticipation and big announcement of the name
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Didn’t Ellie say Dean was on their list for baby #3? I wonder if she knew that was Joan’s boy name and that was another passive aggressive Ellie move about having to share the spotlight (with Joan uploading pregnancy updates the same day as her) and compete in the pain Olympics with Joan by announcing that was a name they are really liking (can’t remember which vlog that was). (Wouldn’t surprise me). Dean isn’t a super popular name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Does anyone find Ellie's tweet so tasteless?? "I might have to use the nipple cream now to cool my tits." Tits? seriously? You have young followers! I just find that word to be....unnecessary in that tweet. Coming from Ellie, I'm cringing at the thought of her saying that. Miss molly mormon alright!
I totally agree. I think referring to your own breasts/nipples in that way, in such a public forum, is so trashy. I really just think Ellie has zero class.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I was coming here to mention the cool my tits thing too! How embarrassing!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

zipadeedodah wrote:I was coming here to mention the cool my tits thing too! How embarrassing!
I feel like she is doing this on purpose because she wants to come off as edgy and not a 40 year old Mormon mom, she must have heard someone else use it recently. Same with the giving the finger.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Wonder if Ellie and Jared are aware that much of their Mormon symbology comes straight from free masonry or if they are unaware of the ties between the masons and Mormonism since the LDS Church has done everything to distance themselves. I doubt it, because they’re ignorant, but that would be a reason not to name the heir child mason.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

I was wondering if Mason was on the list because of the connection between the masons and mormonsim.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

So I know this has already been discussed here but I think the fact that Ellie is posting her pregnancy updates on the main channel screams that something is up. Their channel is dying and I think they're trying to bring in as much traffic as possible to their money maker channel and the pregnancy updates are the only things that will really do that right now. They literally can't afford to put them up on Ellie's channel.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So a week ago they did a 20 week ultrasound now today is a 20 week update. This is crazy to keep repeating these things. How much more can you say?? Their channel really is dying. All their young followers are getting bored with it all.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

monstermonkey wrote:So I know this has already been discussed here but I think the fact that Ellie is posting her pregnancy updates on the main channel screams that something is up. Their channel is dying and I think they're trying to bring in as much traffic as possible to their money maker channel and the pregnancy updates are the only things that will really do that right now. They literally can't afford to put them up on Ellie's channel.
It is driving me nuts that she’s posting these AS vlog content and not on her own channel. Their Monday vlog (or Wednesday?) will be a baby haul. Totally irrational, but the fact that Jackson’s baby and Calvin’s updates are on her other channel bothers me. Lol
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

This has probably been brought up before (I'm kind of a lurker on her and I've only watched a handful of their vlogs). When my sister first showed them to me, she had to tell me that they were a married couple and that Jared is a straight man. Is it just me or does he seem super.... on the feminine side? I'm trying not to be offensive by any means I'm just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

samawest wrote:This has probably been brought up before (I'm kind of a lurker on her and I've only watched a handful of their vlogs). When my sister first showed them to me, she had to tell me that they were a married couple and that Jared is a straight man. Is it just me or does he seem super.... on the feminine side? I'm trying not to be offensive by any means I'm just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yep, someone usually comes in this thread every few weeks to make sure they’re not the only one that sees it, lol. You’re not alone! And you don’t sound offensive. Most (if not all) of us agree that there’s nothing wrong with a man being feminine, it’s just his lifestyle/religion that makes it seem more upsetting for his sake.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I am so over this pregnancy lol. When I semi-liked E+J, I loved to go back and watch vlogs when Ellie was pregnant with Jackson and the beginning of Calvin's pregnancy. She seemed like a complete different person. I can't believe what can change in that short amount of time.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

That bassinet is $1,160 so right now it’s $696. That thing better change diapers

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Sorry for double post but it’s only recommended for up to 6 months

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I am so over this pregnancy lol. When I semi-liked E+J, I loved to go back and watch vlogs when Ellie was pregnant with Jackson and the beginning of Calvin's pregnancy. She seemed like a complete different person. I can't believe what can change in that short amount of time.
I don’t think she was a genuinely different person. I just think she was on a high because they had so much to look forward to with the new house. Plus their channel was on the upswing, and they were bringing in a lot of money a month at the time.

Now the fun is over, and Ellie doesn’t have as much to look forward to. She has to share attention with her children, and she’s realizing that beauty only gets you so far.

She’s always been a Narcissist, she just had a positive audience and a ton going her way before so it was easier to hide her true colours.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”