E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

dreamingangel210 wrote:
polly9033 wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:She's really, REALLY obsessed with this pregnancy. Its really uncomfortable to watch. I wonder if she will be as obsessed with the baby when he is here and isn't the perfect little doll like she got Calvin. It worries me that they don't see their kids as little humans with their own thoughts and opinions.
I think they see this pregnancy and new baby as a cash cow. Their last pregnancy and baby got them a big, brand new house and they cashed in on it. Usually parents work to financially support their kids, but for Ellie and Jared and other YouTubers, the pregnancies, babies and kids are utilized to financially support the parents. Sad!
I just got on here to comment how her obsession with her bump is driving me out of my mind. I think she is trying to fuel the fire to fuel to views to fuel their money to fuel the new vacation home for sure!!
I used to like her a lot and now all the baby baby baby stuff feels like such a ploy. I get it she is happy, holy cow lady!
The constant "look at my baby bump" moments are driving me batty. We get it, you have a tiny baby bump. We do not care.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I watch Samika and Jenn is pregnant right now with her third- I think they're around the same week. She is so much more bearable because she doesn't talk about it 24/7 and groom her kids around the subject. She actually focuses her time on her kids instead of just the pregnancy. Refreshing, honestly! :-D
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Although I don't need to explain myself because most of you seem to agree- but it's not that pregnancy shouldn't be appreciated and celebrated. It should! It's special! But it's SO unhealthy how Ellie is around the subject. I can't even begin to describe it. She's not celebrating the baby- she's celebrating for her own selfish reasons. She needs to compete with her sisters and everyone around her, and have to have everything she wants. Don't forget, this is the only time she actually eats. She doesn't really care about the baby- look how she is towards Jackson.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

So I watch a bit of the vlog today. She takes Jackson to the pool but I guess they are waiting for Bonnie. They keep waiting then jump to a later time in the day. What happened to going swimming? The are incapable of producing a decent vlog, I was invested in the trip to go swimming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Most women pregnant with their 3rddon't even remember what week they are in because they are so distracted by life and being mom. Again its not that this baby or pregnancy shouldn't be celebrated because absolutely it should but it's so painfully obvious she's only focused on this. And it proves how obsessive she gets when she wants something nothing else matters. She's so depressed and trying to fill a void. I'm telling you after this baby is born, get ready to see the most ugliest side of her we have ever seen. Babies do buy you happiness Ellie, new houses don't buy you happiness, new cars, new campers, new clothes, new makeup, ect.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

onbreak wrote:The e+j show is staged/scripted
When jeana and jessie)broke up and mentioned the relationship turned "doing it for the yt channels" and now everything is for the vlog there's nothing genuine, I felt like these two would come out saying the same thing, but they had that ice palace to perfect and missed that soul searching lesson put out into the universe
I wouldn't say they missed the soul searching (Read: humbling) lesson, more that it's been put on hold until YouTube ends. At least for Jared. I don't think Ellie would know humble if it jumped out and bit her bony ass, such is the nature of a narcissist.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Today's vlog popped up in my twitter feed, so I watched it. Do not bother with the clickbait title - I thought they would finally address Calvin's developmental delays - nope. It's about potty training, and it lasts a mere seconds. The rest of the vlog is Ellie waxing poetic about how proud she is of her nails (?) and Jared exploiting their miscarriage for views AGAIN
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ THIS. Add: exploiting their child's bowel movement for views.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I can’t blame Ellie for being proud of her nails lol I’ve struggled so hard to maintain nice nails (definitely wasn’t blessed with that feature) and it for sure feels like an accomplishment when you get it under control. But ugh, Jared.. has to turn that off right away when he started tearing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Although I don't need to explain myself because most of you seem to agree- but it's not that pregnancy shouldn't be appreciated and celebrated. It should! It's special! But it's SO unhealthy how Ellie is around the subject. I can't even begin to describe it. She's not celebrating the baby- she's celebrating for her own selfish reasons. She needs to compete with her sisters and everyone around her, and have to have everything she wants. Don't forget, this is the only time she actually eats. She doesn't really care about the baby- look how she is towards Jackson.
I agree! I cried more about my first 'rainbow baby' than I did about the labour pains of my second 'rainbow baby'. I was the opposite of Ellie in that I was obsessed with my kid. I had several losses and thought shed be our only child. I was worried about the transition from 1 to 2 and spent so much time with my oldest [living] child and when labour began for our youngest I was a mess thinking my one on one time with the first one is done. But also because of my losses I was nervous/worried about the pregnancy, just coped with that anxiety by putting all my time and effort into my older kid. Its two extremes here, but Ellie should just cherish the time she has with her two older kids. She is definitely milking it for the cash, maybe for her own sanity, maybe its a coping mechanism for her eating disorder, who knows.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

amyfalafal wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Although I don't need to explain myself because most of you seem to agree- but it's not that pregnancy shouldn't be appreciated and celebrated. It should! It's special! But it's SO unhealthy how Ellie is around the subject. I can't even begin to describe it. She's not celebrating the baby- she's celebrating for her own selfish reasons. She needs to compete with her sisters and everyone around her, and have to have everything she wants. Don't forget, this is the only time she actually eats. She doesn't really care about the baby- look how she is towards Jackson.
I agree! I cried more about my first 'rainbow baby' than I did about the labour pains of my second 'rainbow baby'. I was the opposite of Ellie in that I was obsessed with my kid. I had several losses and thought shed be our only child. I was worried about the transition from 1 to 2 and spent so much time with my oldest [living] child and when labour began for our youngest I was a mess thinking my one on one time with the first one is done. But also because of my losses I was nervous/worried about the pregnancy, just coped with that anxiety by putting all my time and effort into my older kid. Its two extremes here, but Ellie should just cherish the time she has with her two older kids. She is definitely milking it for the cash, maybe for her own sanity, maybe its a coping mechanism for her eating disorder, who knows.
You completely described my experience as well. As anxious as I was about my oregnancy, my oldest child was my priority and we obsessed over making the most of our last days with him as an only child, and preparing him for his world to change. Ellie doesn’t even seem to care about that because Jackson will be forced to want the baby.

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

**EDITED TO ADD: it let me post this short one, but all afternoon hasn’t allowed me to post something else?

I keep getting all kinds of errors when I’m trying to post today. Anyone else?
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Mk1 wrote:**EDITED TO ADD: it let me post this short one, but all afternoon hasn’t allowed me to post something else?

I keep getting all kinds of errors when I’m trying to post today. Anyone else?
(Ellie talking about giving everyone haircuts)...“And then after that momma’s gonna pamper herself!” - When are you NOT pampering yourself, Ellie?

And also...I don’t really care about your nail care routine. Just like I don’t care about your makeup routine, your daily routine, your meal planning routine, etc. So annoying. I’m glad that you’re so proud of yourself for how good your nails look, but maybe you should be more worried about how sickly you look all the time and do something about it. Maybe seeking treatment for whatever possible eating disorder, depression, etc you have will help...or putting some extra time into your appearance will help you feel better. And, Jared, you’re disgusting. Stop constantly talking about your miscarriage for sympathy and views.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

amyfalafal wrote:
:love2: Love sent to you and your beautiful family.
Yes, it's really all about the cash as well. She thinks a pregnancy will save their dying channel. She cares and thinks more about how she can profit off of the baby rather than the actual baby itself.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... c9ca61.jpg[/img]

I need to take a freaking ellie break, she’s making me cranky. Ellie try being 25 weeks + working full time in a physically and mentally demanding job in a high risk environment no less. I want a nap. But no after working an 8 hour shift walking 10,000 steps with constant BH I rushed to the store to get food for dinner then picked up my 2 year old and then rushed to make dinner, then clean, then bed time routine and gah ImageImageImage I know this isn’t a competition and I don’t want to be like Joan and her pain Olympics with who has it worse lol I am so grateful for my job and pregnancy, I never complain or talk about being pregnant....like ever- except when I bitch on this forum after watching Ellie’s insta stories Image seriously my coworkers are still slowly finding out I’m expecting because I literally never talk about it and I don’t like attention...scrubs and lab coats hide the bump

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

freshbalsam wrote:I can’t blame Ellie for being proud of her nails lol I’ve struggled so hard to maintain nice nails (definitely wasn’t blessed with that feature) and it for sure feels like an accomplishment when you get it under control. But ugh, Jared.. has to turn that off right away when he started tearing up Image

Maybe if she let herself get some nutrition when she's not pregnant, her nails wouldn't be a mess. So she's all proud of her healthy nails, and can't manage to make the correlation between eating regularly and her nails looking better?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... c9ca61.jpg[/img]

I need to take a freaking ellie break, she’s making me cranky. Ellie try being 25 weeks + working full time in a physically and mentally demanding job in a high risk environment no less. I want a nap. But no after working an 8 hour shift walking 10,000 steps with constant BH I rushed to the store to get food for dinner then picked up my 2 year old and then rushed to make dinner, then clean, then bed time routine and gah ImageImageImage I know this isn’t a competition and I don’t want to be like Joan and her pain Olympics with who has it worse lol I am so grateful for my job and pregnancy, I never complain or talk about being pregnant....like ever- except when I bitch on this forum after watching Ellie’s insta stories Image seriously my coworkers are still slowly finding out I’m expecting because I literally never talk about it and I don’t like attention...scrubs and lab coats hide the bump

I am with you!

She never would survive your life. Or when I was pregnant with my son, taking care of my two year old daughter, working full-time and the Navy said "Ok, lieutenant, you need to go to Japan. Hopefully you'll be back before your wife goes into labor." to my husband.
She makes me so aggravated! She acts like she's the only one who's ever been pregnant and tired. And she has her husband not only there, but completely at her beck and call! And all the comments telling her to rest, and take care of herself-- I just want so badly to tell those people to wake TF up!

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

lmmomSD wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:I can’t blame Ellie for being proud of her nails lol I’ve struggled so hard to maintain nice nails (definitely wasn’t blessed with that feature) and it for sure feels like an accomplishment when you get it under control. But ugh, Jared.. has to turn that off right away when he started tearing up Image

Maybe if she let herself get some nutrition when she's not pregnant, her nails wouldn't be a mess. So she's all proud of her healthy nails, and can't manage to make the correlation between eating regularly and her nails looking better?

Very true, and you’d think as a hairdresser she would realize that there are vitamins that help with nail growth

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The only skin care video we need is how she keeps from turning orange with all the cheese balls shes eaten

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Did it cross anyone else's minds that she would keep her nails short to help with possibly purging?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”