E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

They grey vest looks like the padding they put under carpet.......

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

onbreak wrote:
IMG_2417.JPG

Sweet Dreams

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He is so damn full of himself...what a rabbit!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:Did they give themselves an infant car seat for Christmas?

And what is up with this picture of her and Calvin? She's totally oblivious, and he looks like he's chewing on a football. But she loves seeing her kids with their cousins? Pay attention!
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Car seat isn't for the baby. they bought Calvin a baby doll, pack and play, car seat and a stroller (? i think that was the 3rd piece) for xmas. He was unimpressed. Nice in theory but he's completely uninterested.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

BadWolf wrote:
PinkFrog wrote:
That poor boy has no protector or champion. It isn't ok that Jared enables this behaviour because it pleases Ellie. There are some serious signs of emotional abuse happening in that house, and I'm surprised more people aren't picking up on it. Just look at how quickly she turned on Calvin and pushed him away when she became pregnant! Remember the spirit that we saw in Jackson back in the beginning when he had a strong will and wasn't afraid to ignore his Mama or annoy her? That little spirit has clearly been broken. You know how you end up with a man who is desperate for approval and attention like Bryan Lanning? Emotional abuse and abandonment, just like what we are seeing Ellie do to her children. The fact that she is there everyday with them is actually a detriment since she's actively ignoring them and pushing them away on a daily basis.
Exactly, and you know what is going to happen when the baby comes? Jackson is going to be pushed away again as Ellie retreats to the bedroom and wants nothing to do with the older children. Jackson's time with his mother will be relegated to what he can do to help her. He has no identity outside of Mommy's little helper already. Just look at their top 9 on IG! There were very few pictures of the kids listed. Did Jackson have no school accomplishments that were picture worthy? Those children are just dismissed until they are called upon to play a part and be who their parents want them to be. They have already decided that Jackson is going to be a pole vaulting star. Who cares if this doesn't interest him?! Calvin is going to help care of the baby, because that is a completely normal job for a 3 year old boy to have.

Sorry for the tangent, but its' all just so unhealthy, and I feel like it goest unnoticed because Ellie and Jared look so normal and unthreatening. They are damaging their children, and it's just so sad to see.
I have been noticing the call upon and dismissal of the boys in the vlogs a lot more lately too! They don’t seem to be able to live freely in their own home. Everything feels staged, like a set up & planed out unless it is one of them Blabbing on about nonsense of their day.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:

And what is up with this picture of her and Calvin? She's totally oblivious, and he looks like he's chewing on a football. But she loves seeing her kids with their cousins? Pay attention!
Car seat isn't for the baby. they bought Calvin a baby doll, pack and play, car seat and a stroller (? i think that was the 3rd piece) for xmas. He was unimpressed. Nice in theory but he's completely uninterested.
Wow. I remember you all talking about the toy car seat. That looks like a _real_ one! Why would they think that would be a good gift for Calvin?

They are so bloody weird!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The e+j show is staged/scripted
When jeana and jessie)broke up and mentioned the relationship turned "doing it for the yt channels" and now everything is for the vlog there's nothing genuine, I felt like these two would come out saying the same thing, but they had that ice palace to perfect and missed that soul searching lesson put out into the universe

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I just watched the New Years vlog. Ellie really did look sooooo uncomfortable the entire trip. Sullen, off to the side, coat on whole time. Even when Jared tried to vlog her she seemed to insecure and dismissive, before the court down she looked at the viewfinder at herself and I think she didn’t like how she looked by her facial expression and she just seemed so upset and uncomfortable. Bonnie had said their original plan was to dress up all cute and stuff, maybe she was disappointed she didn’t get to go full glam? Idk it’s weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Wow. I remember you all talking about the toy car seat. That looks like a _real_ one! Why would they think that would be a good gift for Calvin?

Also, that carseat was about $50-$60 and the pack and play was over $30. The stroller isn't Joovy brand like the other pieces... it looks cheaper. But either way spending well over $100 for that stuff is insane.
*edited to add, i just found the stroller, its Corolle Mon and was at least $35 - $40.. my daughter LOVED her less than $10 doll stroller from walmart when she was that age.. just saying.. Just bc it's expensive doesn't mean they will like it more Ellie!!
Last edited by Playsinrain on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

gymchick43 wrote:I just watched the New Years vlog. Ellie really did look sooooo uncomfortable the entire trip. Sullen, off to the side, coat on whole time. Even when Jared tried to vlog her she seemed to insecure and dismissive, before the court down she looked at the viewfinder at herself and I think she didn’t like how she looked by her facial expression and she just seemed so upset and uncomfortable. Bonnie had said their original plan was to dress up all cute and stuff, maybe she was disappointed she didn’t get to go full glam? Idk it’s weird.

Vlogging takes too much work for her. And it takes Jared’s attention off of her. She doesn’t like vlogging or want to vlog anymore...she’s just forcing herself because she has to make that $$$.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

They have a history of odd gifts for their kids. remember the rock pillows when Jackson was calvin's age.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

callie73 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

They have a history of odd gifts for their kids. remember the rock pillows when Jackson was calvin's age.
The only reason i tune in for their Xmas vlogs is to see what weird, overpriced crap they buy the boys. The rocks were a disaster, and i will say they have gotten a TAD better at gift giving since then, but they still rank up there with some of the strangest and most disappointing Christmas gifts ever.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

She's really, REALLY obsessed with this pregnancy. Its really uncomfortable to watch. I wonder if she will be as obsessed with the baby when he is here and isn't the perfect little doll like she got Calvin. It worries me that they don't see their kids as little humans with their own thoughts and opinions.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

on vacation....AND PREGNANT!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Sorry, double post I know:

1) According to VIDIQ, they are estimated at like $5k/month which is less than $60k a year before taxes. Eek.

2) I like how Ellie said today "I shouldn't be calling you babies anymore" to Calvin and Linc. I'm breaking out the popcorn to see how Cal reacts to the new baby. He's been such a momma's boy for so long, he's in for a rude awakening when he's expected to become a full blown adult overnight.

3) How many times have we heard the story of Ellie surprising Jared with a video game once? It's just funny to me that every time Jared leaves the house he has to bring Ellie a surprise, but the only story we have about Ellie surprising him is a video game once like 6 years ago.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: Car seat isn't for the baby. they bought Calvin a baby doll, pack and play, car seat and a stroller (? i think that was the 3rd piece) for xmas. He was unimpressed. Nice in theory but he's completely uninterested.

Also, that carseat was about $50-$60 and the pack and play was over $30. The stroller isn't Joovy brand like the other pieces... it looks cheaper. But either way spending well over $100 for that stuff is insane.
*edited to add, i just found the stroller, its Corolle Mon and was at least $35 - $40.. my daughter LOVED her less than $10 doll stroller from walmart when she was that age.. just saying.. Just bc it's expensive doesn't mean they will like it more Ellie!!
Hahahaha I just bought a real pack and play for a kid I babysit for. paid 30$ and I was upset it was that much!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

PookPook0307 wrote:She's really, REALLY obsessed with this pregnancy. Its really uncomfortable to watch. I wonder if she will be as obsessed with the baby when he is here and isn't the perfect little doll like she got Calvin. It worries me that they don't see their kids as little humans with their own thoughts and opinions.
I think they see this pregnancy and new baby as a cash cow. Their last pregnancy and baby got them a big, brand new house and they cashed in on it. Usually parents work to financially support their kids, but for Ellie and Jared and other YouTubers, the pregnancies, babies and kids are utilized to financially support the parents. Sad!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

polly9033 wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:She's really, REALLY obsessed with this pregnancy. Its really uncomfortable to watch. I wonder if she will be as obsessed with the baby when he is here and isn't the perfect little doll like she got Calvin. It worries me that they don't see their kids as little humans with their own thoughts and opinions.
I think they see this pregnancy and new baby as a cash cow. Their last pregnancy and baby got them a big, brand new house and they cashed in on it. Usually parents work to financially support their kids, but for Ellie and Jared and other YouTubers, the pregnancies, babies and kids are utilized to financially support the parents. Sad!
I just got on here to comment how her obsession with her bump is driving me out of my mind. I think she is trying to fuel the fire to fuel to views to fuel their money to fuel the new vacation home for sure!!
I used to like her a lot and now all the baby baby baby stuff feels like such a ploy. I get it she is happy, holy cow lady!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that Calvin will be three in May. He’s growing physically a bit, but in my mind he’s still ~18 months old and the vlogs don’t show much to prove otherwise.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

littlebaby wrote:I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that Calvin will be three in May. He’s growing physically a bit, but in my mind he’s still ~18 months old and the vlogs don’t show much to prove otherwise.

I know I shouldn't compare children - but it truly is crazy when I see Lincoln, who is younger than him. You'd never know.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

They are running this pregnancy thing into the ground. My nephew is 2 months younger than calvin and is way more advanced in all areas. calvin for sure has developmental disabilities or is at least delayed. I used to work with special needs toddlers.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”