Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by gopedjane »

sheltiefan wrote:The second vlog about the baby's closet in a month's span-really interesting viewing! :D The baby had about as much as the two boys put together!

Last night Ellie liked a tweet from a guy that vlogs who is a band, has a couple of kids-didn't recognize the guy. Anyway his tweet was about how this guy was quitting vlogging and his vlog about that decision. Confirmed what we have been saying here-she's through with this vlogging stuff. Well, they have to make a living somehow and Bollie isn't going to make enough to support them!!

Which is why she is having "mental health issues" the past couple of weeks, the negative response for Bollie which she was banking on.

So I nearly vomited when they showed Ellie getting her neck cracked at the chiropractor. EW. My stomach is going to be off for a while. I've had it done but watching it is another story.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The baby has more than the boys because Ellie has a serious shopping addiction. The buys don’t interest her, so she shuts down and finds things she needs to buy on the computer. Like playing too many video games, this is really bad for a person’s mental health and is probably contributing veg her anxiety and/or depression. The purchases don’t seem to be making her happy or keeping her entertained. My husband makes a very good wage and I can say that if Ellie is spending as freely as it seems she is, then they are in significant financial trouble. If Bollie fails, they will have no long-term financial prospects to keep them making the same yearly income. With Ellie spending as much as she is, they are wasting money that they should be furiously saving for the future. I agree she wants to cut back, but think she’s stupid enough to believe the money is going to continue to roll in miraculously like it always has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Shorty02 wrote:They have all of that money, and their kids are sharing a bed and have plastic drawers for their clothes. It’s just so weird.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more selfish mother than Ellie.
Hkittyvlogs is a runner up

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'm surprised all of the boys clothes aren't worn out; they wear the same things over and over

Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kylielou »

At this point they will be lucky to even recoup the costs they "invested" into Bollie. They would have to move A LOT of product to make a living wage after taxes, paying the drop shipper and splitting the difference between her and her sister etc. They are LDS so they would most likely be paying 10% tithing on any profit as well.

Ultimately I think this whole Bollie venture has been a big wakeup call and thus a source of anxiety. While they are still doing okay I'm sure its concerning for them to see the overall downward trend in their income. My spouse also makes an amazing salary for Logan, probably not too far off from what they make and some of her purchases just take my breath away. For what its worth after that whole $900 vacuum ordeal I bought a $220 EUFY vacuum and that little robot vacuum is just amazing... it buzzes around my floors cleaning just as good as that Roomba of hers that cost 4x as much. Its so fun to watch it. She could cry a river about her anxiety but at the end of the day she could go back and work a bit as a hair stylist. I even dare say she'd be happier to have a break from the kids and do something like this even if it was just very part time. They live literally 10 minutes away from a large well-respected State university. I fully understand that higher education isn't the end all of a higher paying career anymore but they are fully capable of going back to school and doing the hard work to get a well paying career like the rest of us. Even if he started a masters program part time they both could still blog and at least have a light at the end of the tunnel. There are only so many employers that would take a "career" like they've had seriously. She's going to end up like her mom in her 50's and 60's... making video's about how to clean. Not sure how that's going to pay the bills.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

2018 alone there has been 3 distinct times where Ellie has acknowledged that she is struggling/feeling anxious and down on IG alone, more on twitter and in the vlogs. And couple vlogs after she confesses to feeling off she claims that she feels like She is getting out of her funk and feeling better. Ellie we only just finished the 3rd month of the year and you have had over 3 “periods” of feeling overwhelmed/anxious/sad....I don’t think your getting out of it at all. She’s being more open about mental health, allowing herself to show her struggle- but it’s like a bad sitcom, the next day her issues are resolved and she claims feels positive again.....until the next month. She’s trying to force herself to be happy like she did after Calvin. Go get professional help Ellie, materials and waiting for the next thing won’t make you happy. Your depression is making the bitchy side of your personality so much worse.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

So she is always buying these self-help/motivation books. Do you think she actually reads them and gets through them? I read fiction all of the time and I would never be able to get through any of that stuff. It would bore me to tears.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:The baby has more than the boys because Ellie has a serious shopping addiction. The buys don’t interest her, so she shuts down and finds things she needs to buy on the computer. Like playing too many video games, this is really bad for a person’s mental health and is probably contributing veg her anxiety and/or depression. The purchases don’t seem to be making her happy or keeping her entertained. My husband makes a very good wage and I can say that if Ellie is spending as freely as it seems she is, then they are in significant financial trouble. If Bollie fails, they will have no long-term financial prospects to keep them making the same yearly income. With Ellie spending as much as she is, they are wasting money that they should be furiously saving for the future. I agree she wants to cut back, but think she’s stupid enough to believe the money is going to continue to roll in miraculously like it always has.

Of course she thinks that. She is convinced they would still have the Ice Palace even without YouTube. Right. Jared would have sold SO many phones at Verizon, and made enough money to buy HRH the Princess Ellie whatever her little black heart desired.
So of course, the money is going to keep rolling in. Jer-bear better make sure of it!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Delusional
She'd have 2 kids and an infant in a tiny apartment.. Or they would be in washington with Jareds parents so they didn't lose their house.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

N
kittypurry wrote:
ZapRowsdower wrote:
kittypurry wrote: Are you speculating? Because they sure made it seem like she went into labor spontaneously.

This is with Calvin:

I can't remember who theorized this or what evidence was found to support this claim, but it was hypothesized that she had cervidil placed. Cervidil works by softening/dilating your cervix to help kickstart labor; it is placed before labor begins.
It’s totally possible, but saying that it was a planned induction like E&J were upfront about it is misleading. They made it seem like she went into labor spontaneously, whatever the truth really is

I feel like I vividly remember them saying she was being induced. I didn't intend on misleading anyone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

onbreak wrote:Delusional
She'd have 2 kids and an infant in a tiny apartment.. Or they would be in washington with Jareds parents so they didn't lose their house.

They lost their house? I thought they just wanted to move.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Jared’s gym is just the treadmill in the garage. He doesn’t actually go anywhere.

Just found this page and been reading it today....my thoughts so far....Jared’s Jim is his neighbor down the street ...maybe he gets bonus protein shakes ;) ....but it has to be very early so Joel doesn’t find out....
Lynnxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lynnxoxo »

NotSusan wrote:
CdL3_DmA6 wrote:first time posting, ellie has february written as “februry” in her bullet journaling. maybe she should not try and get ahead of herself with penmanship and attend pre-school with jackson.
Bahahahaha. Good catch!! She must be the genius behind all the Blog titles. I hope she decides to homeschool. I wish I knew how to insert an eye roll.

You people will pick at anything get a life
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Lynnxoxo wrote:

You people will pick at anything get a life
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

And you’re commenting on a post made almost a month ago?

greygoose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by greygoose »

You guuuuys :) Was it one of you sneaky ones suggesting Mason under Samika's recent baby name video? I had to chuckle... :) It has four likes. Just saying.
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

I just figured it out! Do you guys remember the movie Pet Semetary? Calvin looks like that creepy little boy named Gage in that original movie. Ewww
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

MotherNature2 wrote:I just figured it out! Do you guys remember the movie Pet Semetary? Calvin looks like that creepy little boy named Gage in that original movie. Ewww
Oh my goodness! YES! YES! YES! I'm going to straight to hell but OH YES!Image

gingerogers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gingerogers »

As you will probably suspect, title on today's vlog is clickbait (although I guess they don't say they're revealing the real baby name, they're just revealing where "Cody Shark Dee Dee" comes from). Kinda annoying.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

People aren’t falling for the click bait anymore. E&J’s channel gets around 20k new subs every month, and yet their daily views are declining rather than rising. They haven’t had a video go over 200k views in two weeks now. Not good.

I checked their socialblade and it has them making $563k on the high end. Even if we are generous with the average, they are likely making no more than $400k a year. In order to save for when Ellie makes them leave YT (and continue their lifestyle), they would need to be saving at least half of this and investing it wisely. There’s no way that’s happening given the way Ellie spends. Not to mention, even IF they have been saving and have enough money to give themselves a $200k yearly salary in the coming years, they won’t be able to avoid paying tax on that income by using the business as a deduction if the business is no longer there. This assuming they put it in a 401k. There’s no way they are able to avoid paying tax altogether. I know people like to think YTers age able to write off all their expenses, but it really doesn’t work like that.

Long story short, they are screwed now that their channel has peaked and they are burnt out. There will be no way for them to keep up their current lifestyle in a legit way without hard work and serious hustle. Expect more scams and manipulations like the Bollie one.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”