Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by onbreak »

Its also common in french onion soup. Theyre so fucking fancy, donchaknow

Jared probably thinks he deserves a Tesla, too

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Its also common in french onion soup. Theyre so fucking fancy, donchaknow

I would like a Tesla! My car is a 2001 with almost 300K miles on it. Maybe they should give ME one. I don't have a big following, but Tesla doesn't need the advertising. I "deserve" it, don't I? Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Bonnie has a new best friend and Ellie doesn't want to give her a recipe because she doesn't want them to have a party without her.........Ellie you're really pathetic and immature.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Kaylor1 wrote:Bonnie has a new best friend and Ellie doesn't want to give her a recipe because she doesn't want them to have a party without her.........Ellie you're really pathetic and immature.

Her comments about Bonnie and her friend.... just so rude! I’d be so upset because there wasn’t any other way to take that. Ellie is a jealous, spoiled brat. She doesn’t want Bonnie to have other friends and she made that clear.

So many cuts and out of order clips in these confusing vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Mk1 wrote:Jared says he normally wakes up at 5 am to go to the gym. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - no you don’t, Jared.
Well, first of all, why does he need to wake up that early if his wife is SAHM?!?!? Surely she can wake up when her kids wake up and she doesn’t need her husband to be back by then, right??? Oh, he wants to be like Joel (or be with Joel) and exercise early in the morning.

If I believe all that... but I don’t because Jared looks down as he says “gym” which is a i of lying!! Also, he doesn’t say “the gym”, just “gym” which also means he doesn’t have “the gym” in mind when he says it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Jared’s gym is just the treadmill in the garage. He doesn’t actually go anywhere.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:Its also common in french onion soup. Theyre so fucking fancy, donchaknow

I would like a Tesla! My car is a 2001 with almost 300K miles on it. Maybe they should give ME one. I don't have a big following, but Tesla doesn't need the advertising. I "deserve" it, don't I? Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I drive a 1965 impala. My husband had to install seat belts after we bought it. Id love a car from this century.. I should have my family tweet tesla

superkk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by superkk »

I’m sorry, what about this pregnancy has been so “TOUGH”?!? My third pregnancy was in and out of the hospital, full bed rest, wondering if the baby or I would survive, while caring for other children. So many women go through genuinely tough, challenging pregnancies. The minions seem to hear her go on about headaches, being tired, and the boys taking care of her and assume she has it bad. Also, I love how the comment says, “They could tell just by looking at Ellie...” even the groupies are trying to explain away the concerning changes in her appearance. #godblessyouellie ImageImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 78ab2f.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The baby is "sucking the beauty out of her" .. Is that what that means?

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

onbreak wrote:The baby is "sucking the beauty out of her" .. Is that what that means?

Yeah, it does. Usually I hear that used as reasoning for expecting a girl tho, maybe she thinks if she looks awful her baby will be cute lol

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Their vlogs are awful!! So choppy and just little clips of things. They know they can’t stop vlogging but you can tell they are done. Like the only reason they are doing it is to put something out. Their numbers on socialblade are dropping fast. Too bad they didn’t work harder at building a second job when they were more popular. Like Aspyn has her clothing line now and she is so smart she is selling her Instagram filters. I don’t think their cookbook is going to be a big hit. It won’t be long before we see more changes in their channel. I bet you anything they will put out a video saying how much they miss daily vlogging and they go back to a 6 or 7 day schedule. Not to mention they are now 5 days behind.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Their vlogs are awful!! So choppy and just little clips of things. They know they can’t stop vlogging but you can tell they are done. Like the only reason they are doing it is to put something out. Their numbers on socialblade are dropping fast. Too bad they didn’t work harder at building a second job when they were more popular. Like Aspyn has her clothing line now and she is so smart she is selling her Instagram filters. I don’t think their cookbook is going to be a big hit. It won’t be long before we see more changes in their channel. I bet you anything they will put out a video saying how much they miss daily vlogging and they go back to a 6 or 7 day schedule. Not to mention they are now 5 days behind.

On the plus side, they did actually attempt to vlog their day whenever it was. The title has very little to do with it though.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

This chick is still pregnant?!?

Lol I know she isn’t due until July but I’m tired of scrolling through my subscription feed and seeing pregnancy related titles for them. It feels like she has been pregnant for a year now with how much they focus on it!

gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

I fogot to add but watching the baby haul video that they posted a little over a week ago, I noticed that kept saying how she was excited to dress him in his clothes. I feel like her getting cute clothes in her mind will justify the late nights and the fact that he isn't a girl. She also got a "Mom of boys" shirt, just to bring the attention right on her

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Bonnie has a new best friend and Ellie doesn't want to give her a recipe because she doesn't want them to have a party without her.........Ellie you're really pathetic and immature.

youtube recommended me a griffiths flashback video, no one could pass Ellie until ellie got her first egg. there were plenty of eggs. ellie seemed like a brat way back then also.
procrass562
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procrass562 »

You know you're becoming irrelevant when... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 293499.jpg[/img]

No one notices that you didn't upload...

GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

Off topic. Grandma Griffiths posted a new video. I don’t know what it is about her videos but I love them! I can’t wait to see her room remodel.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Pency wrote:Are all Utahans so... provincial? I live in a town in one of the smallest, most rural states in the country and Jared fumbling over the word "Gruyere" and acting like they invented fondue using it had me laughing so hard. I GUARANTEE that the Melting Pot uses Gruyere in their recipe, as it's a very common fondue cheese. Also, Ellie refusing to give Bonnie the recipe wasn't cute. Just google it, Bon. I'm sure that's what Ellie did.
I don't know but Bonnie also struggled over the word Gruyere.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Oh my god Ellie got an ingrown toenail removed and the whole vlog is named "Ellie's Foot Procedure!" and the boys are lectured on how nice they have to be to her because she's in so much pain
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Another vlog being all dramatic about something very minor with Ellie...Ellie asking her toddlers to help and take care of her...and pampering her all fucking day and acting like she is so damn fragile and cannot possibly do ANYTHING. I just can’t.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”