Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

notsarah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by notsarah »

If I'm not mistaken the original tweet came from a vlogger who had social services called on her. I don't think they're being threatened at all. I think Ellie is feeling overwhelmed by this business and the questions that come along with it. If she or any family member is being threatened you would think they would take a break from vlogging and make sure the children are protected.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

notsarah wrote:If I'm not mistaken the original tweet came from a vlogger who had social services called on her. I don't think they're being threatened at all. I think Ellie is feeling overwhelmed by this business and the questions that come along with it. If she or any family member is being threatened you would think they would take a break from vlogging and make sure the children are protected.

No, that would mean less money. Evidently that's all they care about.

I tried offering constructive criticism but..... not anymore. Kid gloves are off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
WriteMeOut wrote:Ellie posted on her IG story that she is looking for a white dress for her maternity shoot. Does anyone else think having one is odd since she didn't have one for either of her two previous babies? (Or did she? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really rememeber)
She uses online shopping as an escape from her kids. It gives her an excuse to shut down. I get it, I’ve been there before, but there isn’t going to be any money left over if she doesn’t work on the problems causing this shopping addiction.

The maternity dresses she’s looking at are around $150. That’s a lot of money to spend on a dress she’ll wear once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why doesn't she just order a "high quality" dress from China?

ImmomSD, u know I adore u right? Ur post made my eveningImageImage

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

^Agreed! :D <3 I always look forward to what she has to say! She speaks my mind :lol:
notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

CdL3_DmA6 wrote:first time posting, ellie has february written as “februry” in her bullet journaling. maybe she should not try and get ahead of herself with penmanship and attend pre-school with jackson.
Lol

notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

sheltiefan wrote:Today's vlog-wow. Ellie's worried about getting toys in the nursery-we still have 4 more months before the baby is even born. They don't come out of the womb playing with baby toys. lol. I don't know anything about the dockatot, but people commenting was explaining why it was so firm. You have to remove cardboard from under it! This is what one person commented under that "That is so funny! Gotta love our Ellie. She's so blinkin' cute!" Another person commented about the stuff being expensive and someone commented "thats what you do when you think you have to have the best of everything.......but yet they say they are so humble. Lol" Naturally another person commented on being jealous. You need wader boots to get through the comments of their vlogs! I just shake my head and wonder are we watching the same video!

I got to admit I watch because it's usually just so humorous at the way these folks carry on, especially Ellie and acting like she is the ultimate expert on everything!

Guarantee they are hoping one of those bassinet companies gives them one to promote!
That's the exact reason they talk about most products! FREE FREE FREE! I notice all of those family members talk/play with Legos in many vlogs.... Lol I wonder how many Legos they've actually paid for.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

13 boys
http://s.mlive.com/oa16Zre

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Maybe the meds are ad placement, that's what I thought immediately, the way she had the placed on the closet shelft like she lived in babies r usImage

Agree! %100!

notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

marshmallowfluf wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: That is all I watched. It is very telling when a child says something like that. Obviously they are really unhappy people.

I also found it telling that once again in a vlog they are mentioning how they get along so well. That's twice this week that has come up.

That was definite click bait today with the thumbnail!! They look all serious so their little followers think something is wrong, and we think he has come out saying he is gay. Truth be told, there wasn't a confession at all-I guess he was talking about the gifts after saying they weren't getting anything for each other. I'm sorry-they just come off so fake looking, like a scripted show or something.
Are they secretly very unhappy or are they trying to shove it in their “friends” face that they are a happy couple when Cullen and Katie are having marriage problems?
When I watch Joel talk about Bonnie I feel like he really genuinely loves her. When I watch them talk about each other I don't get that at all.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

notsarah wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Today's vlog-wow. Ellie's worried about getting toys in the nursery-we still have 4 more months before the baby is even born. They don't come out of the womb playing with baby toys. lol. I don't know anything about the dockatot, but people commenting was explaining why it was so firm. You have to remove cardboard from under it! This is what one person commented under that "That is so funny! Gotta love our Ellie. She's so blinkin' cute!" Another person commented about the stuff being expensive and someone commented "thats what you do when you think you have to have the best of everything.......but yet they say they are so humble. Lol" Naturally another person commented on being jealous. You need wader boots to get through the comments of their vlogs! I just shake my head and wonder are we watching the same video!

I got to admit I watch because it's usually just so humorous at the way these folks carry on, especially Ellie and acting like she is the ultimate expert on everything!

Guarantee they are hoping one of those bassinet companies gives them one to promote!
That's the exact reason they talk about most products! FREE FREE FREE! I notice all of those family members talk/play with Legos in many vlogs.... Lol I wonder how many Legos they've actually paid for.

Well that is why Ellie is talking about baby toys... I need product placement! Is what she is really saying.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

notsarah wrote:

Well that is why Ellie is talking about baby toys... I need product placement! Is what she is really saying.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

If Ellie is so concerned about threats and safety then she should buy some damn blinds for the house.
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

If I remember correctly, didn't they get sent one of those expensive MamaRoo bouncy things when she was pregnant with Calvin?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

onbreak wrote:13 boys
http://s.mlive.com/oa16Zre

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
But what are the chances they’ll have another? They should get rid of their baby boy clothes. /s

Lol I hope nobody ever tells Ellie how sex is determined. Jared would never hear the end of it. She’d probably misconstrue the information and think Jared is consciously deciding to give her boys.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Oh good another pregnancy update. I’ve really just been wondering what’s up with her pregnancy.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

It never fails to amaze me how different they seem when I watch old videos. Ellie in the beginning of this video feels like it’s from a different universe.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

littlebaby wrote:

It never fails to amaze me how different they seem when I watch old videos. Ellie in the beginning of this video feels like it’s from a different universe.

Wow, Jared doesn’t seem that different but I don’t even recognize that Ellie anymore. She was so much more likable back then.
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

littlebaby wrote:

Geez...she looks so healthy too. Her skin and her hair look nice.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

littlebaby wrote:

Wow I’d never even think it was the same girl if I saw photos side by side. Her voice is even different. None of that crazy screaming she does. She was even likable. Really is sad to see what an absolute bitch she’s become.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

It really bothers me how Ellie talks about things in general because she always makes it all about herself. Every.damn.thing.
you can call me kath.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”