Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Carolina
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by Carolina »

Bundy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 321b59.jpg[/img]
Gotta love Ellie’s face when Jared starts talking about global “current events” like the Russian Facebook scandalhttps://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.alj ... 53667.html. Which, I admit wasn’t aware of either but it just shows how completely oblivious she (and Bonnie) are about anything outside of their own little bubble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason I think she looks really pretty with that look hahaha. What is up with Bonnie she looks super tired,sorry I haven’t watched them in a while.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Remember when she self diagnosed Calvin via Twitter that he had diabetes, and when she also diagnosed him with seizures after the not breathing incident.... but she ignored the real dx of torticolis (sp?)

Also remember the little boy Andy Jared and Ellie featured in a vlog titles “this boy might not live” or something like that. And the families story was super weird, the mom was like addicted to a narcotic during the pregnancy, their personalities were weird, and vlogs were also weird lol...just total munchausen's vibes. Anyways checked into their channel again, remember one of the teens had frequent seizures that they couldn’t diagnose? Doctors calling them pseudo seizures I think. But the mom had her featured in all the vlogs with heart monitors and EEG and the sleep deprivation EEG- after the most recent EEG they got a call with positive results that her daughter was having real seizures and she began crying on camera so happy for a real diagnosis...but then they called back basically like oops nvm we read you the wrong report, her test is normal lol and she’s so pissed. It’s so obvious that her kids are growing up in a crazy attention seeking/munchausens household where her kid needs to fake a medical condition for attention. Poor little Andy.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

GymChick wrote:Remember when she self diagnosed Calvin via Twitter that he had diabetes, and when she also diagnosed him with seizures after the not breathing incident.... but she ignored the real dx of torticolis (sp?)

Also remember the little boy Andy Jared and Ellie featured in a vlog titles “this boy might not live” or something like that. And the families story was super weird, the mom was like addicted to a narcotic during the pregnancy, their personalities were weird, and vlogs were also weird lol...just total munchausen's vibes. Anyways checked into their channel again, remember one of the teens had frequent seizures that they couldn’t diagnose? Doctors calling them pseudo seizures I think. But the mom had her featured in all the vlogs with heart monitors and EEG and the sleep deprivation EEG- after the most recent EEG they got a call with positive results that her daughter was having real seizures and she began crying on camera so happy for a real diagnosis...but then they called back basically like oops nvm we read you the wrong report, her test is normal lol and she’s so pissed. It’s so obvious that her kids are growing up in a crazy attention seeking/munchausens household where her kid needs to fake a medical condition for attention. Poor little Andy.

Horrible

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And that thumbnail was so weird! "This Little Boy May Die!" With Ellie and Jared _smiling_, ffs.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Just looked them up again...bunch of crazies for sure!! No wonder Jared never gave an update. I bet that whole visit had weird vibes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Sort of off topic but I think I saw someone here mention that Ellie was induced early with Jackson for medical reasons and was possibly induced early with Calvin for the same reason but they made it look like spontaneous labor. If this is true, does anyone know what the medical reason was? Just curious really.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Playsinrain wrote:It's funny, thinking back on when she was suffering with PPD after Calvin and even when she seemed to get over that hump, she would get downright angry and defensive as all hell if someone suggested it. Now she's fully embracing that she had PPD. Maybe her PPD MADE her act that way, denial, anger etc, but i also really wonder if Cullen opening up about his depression seemed to make it "ok" for Ellie to talk about it and be honest. Both Ellie and Bryan admitted to having mental health issues after Cullen admitted it. I don't doubt that both of them do have some mental health struggles, but it's just weird to me that Ellie would become SO ANGRY when people suggested it, and now i feel like she would deny she acted that way and was always open with her struggles. But ellie is also the queen of self diagnosis (Calvin's reflux causing his breathing incidents, Jackson having diabetes, herself having hypothyroidism...) so who the hell knows with her.
She has hypERthyroidism. I believe it is true. She takes the same medication I do. It's not something a doctor would give meds for without blood test. There was a vlog when they lived in the townhouse where she showed her pill. I recognized it immediately.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

monstermonkey wrote:Sort of off topic but I think I saw someone here mention that Ellie was induced early with Jackson for medical reasons and was possibly induced early with Calvin for the same reason but they made it look like spontaneous labor. If this is true, does anyone know what the medical reason was? Just curious really.
No both were planned inductions as early as the doctor would allow.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Slightly off topic: I’m pregnant and had a midwife appt today, I’m at a high risk for ppd so my midwife mentioned a program that’s available where I live. It’s called the 5 days, 5 nights program. It’s essentially so the mother gets to re-cooperate at night. You stay in the hospital for 5 days, you have the baby all day and then during sleeping hours, the baby is brought to the nursery. The baby would be formula fed as needed (I’m not sure if pumping is an option or not). It’s essentially so that the mother can recuperate and take the stress off temporarily to alleviate ppd, and they also have a psychiatrist come in to talk to you and see how you’re doing (I don’t know a lot about it and have to do more research, that’s just the bit of info I was given) personally I’m not sure I’d do that as my husband is taking 2 weeks off after the baby is born but I feel like this is something Ellie would never consider doing just because she wants to be the perfect mother who is totally fine and it’s totallllly easy having a newborn. Plus then she’d actually have to be evaluated by a real doctor.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
monstermonkey wrote:Sort of off topic but I think I saw someone here mention that Ellie was induced early with Jackson for medical reasons and was possibly induced early with Calvin for the same reason but they made it look like spontaneous labor. If this is true, does anyone know what the medical reason was? Just curious really.
No both were planned inductions as early as the doctor would allow.

Oh, good to know. Thanks for clarifying! :)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:It's funny, thinking back on when she was suffering with PPD after Calvin and even when she seemed to get over that hump, she would get downright angry and defensive as all hell if someone suggested it. Now she's fully embracing that she had PPD. Maybe her PPD MADE her act that way, denial, anger etc, but i also really wonder if Cullen opening up about his depression seemed to make it "ok" for Ellie to talk about it and be honest. Both Ellie and Bryan admitted to having mental health issues after Cullen admitted it. I don't doubt that both of them do have some mental health struggles, but it's just weird to me that Ellie would become SO ANGRY when people suggested it, and now i feel like she would deny she acted that way and was always open with her struggles. But ellie is also the queen of self diagnosis (Calvin's reflux causing his breathing incidents, Jackson having diabetes, herself having hypothyroidism...) so who the hell knows with her.
She has hypERthyroidism. I believe it is true. She takes the same medication I do. It's not something a doctor would give meds for without blood test. There was a vlog when they lived in the townhouse where she showed her pill. I recognized it immediately.

Do you remember which vlog this was? Because the rest of us remember her saying several times that she had hyPO thyroidism.
And she's big on taking something the doctor says and running with it, without really listening to what the doctor says. She thinks she has PCOS, but the doctor said _maybe_ she had it. And after her Mothers Day pregnancy announcement, she was sure that the existence of HCG in her blood was proof of pregnancy, and it's not. Men can have HCG in their blood.
And don't get me started on her "infertility" . She is NOT infertile.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:

Do you remember which vlog this was? Because the rest of us remember her saying several times that she had hyPO thyroidism.
And she's big on taking something the doctor says and running with it, without really listening to what the doctor says. She thinks she has PCOS, but the doctor said _maybe_ she had it. And after her Mothers Day pregnancy announcement, she was sure that the existence of HCG in her blood was proof of pregnancy, and it's not. Men can have HCG in their blood.

Obviously we are all collectively remembering wrong Image

Seriously though, there are many drugs that look alike. Thyroid issues can have an effect on your fertility. Strange we never heard a word about it in the last 4 years. Guess she spontaneously got better.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Or Ellie count be totally confused. She could have hyperthyroidism and go around telling everyone she had hypothyroidism. We know she thinks about other things once doctors start using big words. I have never seen anyone so stubbornly clueless about the way her body works.

f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

lmmomSD wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:

^ Everything you have said is how I remember it too. I have hyPOthyroidism diagnosed & followed by an endocrinologist.

I distinctly remember her saying hypo on multiple occasions because of my said diagnosis & questioning if she had it diagnosed or if it was just "suspected" like the PCOS.

Personal... I was super skinny when I was first diagnosed and some of the hypothyroid meds can cause weight loss (& are sometimes used for this) and thus if you are already low body weight the medication can keep your body weight low/ difficult to gain weight. Which could make sense in Ellie's case. But it also requires relatively frequent blood work and I would imagine Ellie would have sympathy complained about it by now, but who knows...regardless, pretty sure it's hypo.

f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

lmmomSD wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:

Sorry it posted twice, didn't know how to delete.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

A few months back HYPOthyroid was autoblocked. Not sure if it still is or not, but weird they’d block that if Ellie hadn’t said it at any point. The vlog that mentioned it is long gone as well.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 83a669.jpg[/img]

Guess she forgot she said it was 3 losses.

Whenever the debate over whether Ellie has PPD, Hypothyroidism, infertility (etc) comes up I just want to point out inconsistencies like this one. ELLIE LIES.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The last three letters of her name are "lie"
She's proud of who she's become? Vapid, shallow, bitchy, selfish, and greedy? Lots to be proud of there.

I may catch hell for this, but with Ellie I think the worst thing about the miscarriages for her was not getting what SHE wanted. Maybe I'm wrong and she really grieved the loss of the baby, but with her it mostly seemed that she was pissed that she wasn't getting her way.

Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

Hmm... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... d1f470.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kay91_ wrote:Hmm... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... d1f470.jpg[/img]

Sure they did.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”