Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by Mk1 »

Ducklings4 wrote:Do the Griffiths sisters realize when they throw shade at one another or are they that ditzy. Julie was talking about an old fisher price swing she was getting ready for the new baby. She said there are some people who always have to have the latest gadgets for their babies when an old fashion swing works just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coming from Julie, I bet it was just a general/blanket statement. However the way Ellie acted at her gender reveal, maybe in the back of her mind she was thinking of Ellie just a little bit and how they always have to have the latest, greatest, and most expensive of everything and one up everybody. Julie is so much more down to earth and conservative with money (though I guess they also have to be because Landon hasn’t been working and their channel isn’t as big).
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

What happened to Calvin yesterday?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Playsinrain wrote:What happened to Calvin yesterday?
I think nothing? Maybe he had a slight head cold?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

captainoflife wrote:
Her response “yay”. Not even a thank you or you’re the best husband. “Yay”

Good luck with that Jared!
Another clear example of: What Ellie wants, Ellie gets. That's why she always feels so entitled. Everyone around her enables her and it's annoying.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Playsinrain wrote:What happened to Calvin yesterday?
He's been sick with a cold.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I knew he'd get caught going out to eat eventually ;)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 48a989.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

captainoflife wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... de2a3d.jpg[/img

Her response “yay”. Not even a thank you or you’re the best husband. “Yay”

Good luck with that Jared!
This reads like a couple of middle schoolers talking. The tween boy saying anything to please the girl and constantly reminding her how much he loves her and the girl getting her way and not even being excited about it. Reading Ellie's thoughts is worse than listening to her try to explain. "so thick and pretty" "so pretty".
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They've been there a year and a half and are just now getting shades for the living room?

And I am betting that person who tweeted about meeting Jared is a small vlogger sucking up. Good luck trying to get a shout out from Ellie and Jared! Their own family members don't!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Okay, I may be old fashioned but if I had kids that had been battling colds and coughs all week, they wouldn't be out in the snow and cold playing like they were! In a Instagram post of the picture of them asleep on the couch, Ellie captured it that they had been playing all day outside and were conked out. They get snow all winter (they have been complaining about being tired of it) and they get it every winter so it's nothing special.

This is just my opinion, but I really do believe there has been some voice overs for Calvin. He seemed to have regressed back more like he was before in today's vlog. I think they definitely proved today that the thanks mom a while back was a voice over because all he got out today was Mom and it was the same situation of saying thanks mom.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

their meal portions really really really bother me. that can't be healthy.
you can call me kath.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

kathpt wrote:their meal portions really really really bother me. that can't be healthy.

I know I thought this was ridiculous and I don’t get these food boxes. How hard is it to buy those few ingredients? This does anything but sell me on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

gopedjane wrote:
kathpt wrote:their meal portions really really really bother me. that can't be healthy.

I know I thought this was ridiculous and I don’t get these food boxes. How hard is it to buy those few ingredients? This does anything but sell me on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is that the kid's portion or the adult? Because... I have a 5 year old who eats more than that.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

callie73 wrote:
Is that the kid's portion or the adult? Because... I have a 5 year old who eats more than that.
ellie's. and jared was the same size. he cooked.
you can call me kath.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

kathpt wrote:
callie73 wrote:
If that’s Hello fresh, I don’t know what portions they got. Unless they split it with the boys. I did hello fresh and our portions were a good size.

Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kylielou »

That's legit about what my 8 year old boy will eat. Even when I was 115-120 lbs throughout my 20's I ate more than that for dinner. She's going to be in for a rude awakening when she has three teenage boys. They will fill that plate overflowing with food and ask for seconds lol.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
kathpt wrote:
callie73 wrote:
If that’s Hello fresh, I don’t know what portions they got. Unless they split it with the boys. I did hello fresh and our portions were a good size.

Agreed. I've always found HelloFresh to be pretty generous portion wise. My guess is that they are splitting the 2 person meals between all 4 of them. They make a 4 person box. That's really just unacceptable. At one point they said they do HelloFresh every week...That's 3-4 meals a week at this size.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kylielou wrote:That's legit about what my 8 year old boy will eat. Even when I was 115-120 lbs throughout my 20's I ate more than that for dinner. She's going to be in for a rude awakening when she has three teenage boys. They will fill that plate overflowing with food and ask for seconds lol.
Teenage boys eat like nobody's business. I only had one and he ate like crazy. We had friends who had a few, and talked about how their grocery bill could make the payment on a Porsche. Especially if they are going to do athletics like Jared is so determined.

stella89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by stella89 »

I'm a pediatric occupational therapist and I definitely think Calvin could benefit from OT. There are definitely some sensory red flags that I've noticed... SLEEP issues big time (especially falling asleep at random times- could be sensory overload which is exhausting to kids with SPD), hiding/running away (sensory overload again/ fight or flight response), covering ears, won't keep mittens on (tactile defensive), communication difficulties, potty training difficulties, difficulties with transitions, and the list goes on. I mean they're going to have to address this soon right?! They can't avoid the elephant in the room for too much longer. Especially when Baby MASON (lol) arrives. Poor Cal is going to freak.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

i always notice their dinner sizes were tiny . but jared is a little over weight so hes definitely no under eating and the boys look healthy too. so i'm leaving it down to, they eat more hefty meals throught out the day, plus ellie is alway eating deserts and hot chocolate and i guess it leave little appetite by the evening. and they also do indulge in deserts after the boys go to sleep. seems they eat mostly in sugar and soda. i never eat anything unhealthy, like a donut is a year of none stop working out for me lol. last weekend after a month of no carbs and sugar i had a five guys cheat day. i shared the fries and i took the top bun off the burger. this was at 12.45pm then at 9.30pm that evening is when i felt hungry so i had some carrot sticks. so i can imagine the daily junk food leaves then fed all day
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She and Jared snack when they watch movies. They eat "nachos", which are basically a thin layer of tortilla chips on a cookie sheet with some cheese melted over them (not what I would call nachos, but oh well)
All that Dr Pepper Jared drinks adds up quickly, and I am betting he doesn't pass a lot of drive thru windows when he's out fetching goodies for Ellie.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”