Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Sorry - thought i may as well! but can't summarise as usual as i'm not sure whats been happening - can someone else please?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

In response to the comment about the blanket in the other thread, the ones Cal and Jackson got were Minky Couture. They are custom made and not cheap.

She definitely could have gotten one to match the woodland theme. They have a really cute woodland print, at least they used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Ellie's comment about how Calvin's stuffed dog isn't important to her, but it is to him, is so messed up. I'm trying to find a way to explain it in my head... I think it's supposed to be about how she is a great person for being able to identify that this dingy toy is important to her child and therefore she will try to care about it too, but as many people have pointed out, it shouldn't really have to be an effort. MAYBE if it were Jared, Ellie could be post something like "Jared has this old coat (or whatever) and I don't get why he wears it but he's lost it and I'm trying to be a decent wife and helping him find it", followed by a couple of lols and some smiley faces. Even then it's a bit of a stretch. But with her own child? I don't even know what to say.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

natalka81 wrote:Ellie's comment about how Calvin's stuffed dog isn't important to her, but it is to him, is so messed up. I'm trying to find a way to explain it in my head... I think it's supposed to be about how she is a great person for being able to identify that this dingy toy is important to her child and therefore she will try to care about it too, but as many people have pointed out, it shouldn't really have to be an effort. MAYBE if it were Jared, Ellie could be post something like "Jared has this old coat (or whatever) and I don't get why he wears it but he's lost it and I'm trying to be a decent wife and helping him find it", followed by a couple of lols and some smiley faces. Even then it's a bit of a stretch. But with her own child? I don't even know what to say.
She lacks empathy and struggles with how to present the image of it. I think this is why Jared speaks for her so often, and why she lets him. We’ve seen many instances where she says questionable things when left to speak freely.

candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Maybe not relevant to the current thread but I showed my 60 year old uncle (who is gay) Jared's picture and asked what he thinks about him and he said "he's a good ol' gayboy". :lol:
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

natalka81 wrote:Ellie's comment about how Calvin's stuffed dog isn't important to her, but it is to him, is so messed up. I'm trying to find a way to explain it in my head... I think it's supposed to be about how she is a great person for being able to identify that this dingy toy is important to her child and therefore she will try to care about it too, but as many people have pointed out, it shouldn't really have to be an effort. MAYBE if it were Jared, Ellie could be post something like "Jared has this old coat (or whatever) and I don't get why he wears it but he's lost it and I'm trying to be a decent wife and helping him find it", followed by a couple of lols and some smiley faces. Even then it's a bit of a stretch. But with her own child? I don't even know what to say.
I've seen this referenced twice, but I don't see a post anywhere?
tiff87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiff87 »

As if there was any doubt E and J read this forum, Ellie and Bonnie have posted a makeup routine video on (gasp) ELLIE's channel!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Pency wrote:
I've seen this referenced twice, but I don't see a post anywhere?
The dog reference was from a instagram story yesterday when she talked about Calvin leaving a stuffed toy. She said it wasn't important to her, but it was to Calvin. Think she said they went back to look for the toy. Her instagram a lot of the time gives you a truer picture to how she is. It's not edited like the vlog by Jared if you can endure her posting pregnancy pics about every day! lol
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

If she says "miss pretty pennyyyyy!!" one more time I'll have a stroke. Idk why this annoys me SO much aahh

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

asv0204 wrote:If she says "miss pretty pennyyyyy!!" one more time I'll have a stroke. Idk why this annoys me SO much aahh

Because it feels so insincere. I’m a bad liar and when I don’t like someone it’s obvious. I TRY to be nice and act as though I care, but people who know me can tell from a mile away I’m being insincere. Ellie comes off the same way with Penny, she treats her like a frenemy.
OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OliveSnooked »

sasperillo wrote:
asv0204 wrote:If she says "miss pretty pennyyyyy!!" one more time I'll have a stroke. Idk why this annoys me SO much aahh

Because it feels so insincere. I’m a bad liar and when I don’t like someone it’s obvious. I TRY to be nice and act as though I care, but people who know me can tell from a mile away I’m being insincere. Ellie comes off the same way with Penny, she treats her like a frenemy.
I bet it's because Ellie can't handle sharing Jared's attention. God forbid she is not the object around which everything revolves...
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

I know!! She doesn’t even act like she likes the poor dog! I can definitely tell you the way they as a whole family interact and acknowledge Penny is very cold compared to the way we treat our dog and the way pretty much every dog owners we know treat their dogs.
alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

This is a little off topic: this is a mom being interviewed today about the shooting that happened in Florida. She kept telling her, probably terrified daughter that was 2000 miles away, to “hold up I’ll call you back after this interview.” Instead of telling the reporters to hold up she needed to make sure her daughter was okay, all for her 5 seconds of camera time. I can see Ellie being that mom. As well as the mom being mentioned in the comments....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CdL3_DmA6
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CdL3_DmA6 »

first time posting, ellie has february written as “februry” in her bullet journaling. maybe she should not try and get ahead of herself with penmanship and attend pre-school with jackson.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

CdL3_DmA6 wrote:first time posting, ellie has february written as “februry” in her bullet journaling. maybe she should not try and get ahead of herself with penmanship and attend pre-school with jackson.
Her handwriting needs more practice

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

CdL3_DmA6 wrote:first time posting, ellie has february written as “februry” in her bullet journaling. maybe she should not try and get ahead of herself with penmanship and attend pre-school with jackson.
Bahahahaha. Good catch!! She must be the genius behind all the Blog titles. I hope she decides to homeschool. I wish I knew how to insert an eye roll.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

I can't believe she misspelled February. Well I can, but...
Also, her handwriting looks like a fourth-grade girl's. She clearly hasn't been working on her penmanship much.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

NotSusan wrote:
Bahahahaha. Good catch!! She must be the genius behind all the Blog titles. I hope she decides to homeschool. I wish I knew how to insert an eye roll.
Oops, I meant vlog titles. Who’s the dummy now? Yikes. Going to bullet journal now.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

This just seems like such a strange thing to say....

Why not ache for all involved? Does it have to be “especially the parents” because Ellie is a parent? Children lost their lives and many more have lost their innocence. She has no idea. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 72d5e4.jpg[/img]

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

^ and stuff like that is why Jared speaks for her.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”