Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Ellie would not stop talking about how tiny Calvin was as a baby and what a chunky baby the IVF couple had. Normally that sort of comment would go over my head but it sounds really worrying coming from Ellie who is obsessed with being tiny and thin.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Pency wrote:My god. Today's vlog, Ellie said that Jackson said "Is our baby going to live?" at the dinner table - THAT IS NOT NORMAL YOU FREAKING WEIRDOS! This is why you don't overshare with your young children.

Ellie is such a narcissistic bitch. Everything is about HER and it doesn't even matter that now her FOUR YEAR OLD worries about his baby brother dying because of her. Jared is complicit and just as bad for catering to her so much.
And she thought it was cute!!!
you can call me kath.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

As pre school teacher I hate seeing innocent children worry about adult things. Jackson should not be exposed to all of Ellie’s pregnancy problems past and present. Unfortunately nowadays their are so many young children with anxiety. Sometimes it can be almost paralyzing. Poor Jackson worries about his parents not being happy, he worries about whether or not the baby will live, and he probably worries about Calvin’s issues that no one is addressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OliveSnooked »

Mk1 wrote:ALWAYS has to turn everything back on herself and make it clear that she believes the Griffiths family walks on water and that what everyone else does, believes, represents, etc. is wrong and nobody can even compare to her family. It’s amazing to me how different Ellie and Bonnie’s personalities and especially DELIVERY are...Bonnie is more well spoken than Ellie is and doesn’t come off as a complete bitch (even when addressing negative comments or people who leave comments disagreeing with something she does) and completely full of herself all the time the way Ellie is. And it’s funny to me how terribly received Ellie’s comment about “my boys love me and I love that they do” on the gender reveal video was because of the way she said it, where Bonnie shows us all the time the way each of her kids love her. But it’s just SHOWN in the vlogs the way the Hoellein kids interact that they love and respect Bonnie because they have a mother that actually loves and takes care of them, enjoys being a mom, and takes the responsibility of raising kids seriously along with Joel. I know there have been some things I don’t necessarily agree with like her allowing the kids to play outside unsupervised, not wear helmets, etc. But I think it’s obvious that Bonnie is a MUCH better mom than Ellie is...it’s like night and day (at least to me). And I know a lot of people on here really dislike Bonnie too and may disagree, and that’s fine, but these are just my observations. I think Bonnie and Julie are great moms and wives and genuine people, and Ruby and Ellie are not so much. Though Ellie is definitely the worst. And I think Beau’s wife Emily seems really sweet and genuine also.
I mean, to be fair, it is within their faith tradition/belief system that they will ascend to a "special" heaven, only for those who abide by stringent "standards." That rhetoric heard from the pulpit could play a factor in her mentality. Not excusing it. Just trying to figure out why she is the way she is. I strongly believe that the holier-than-thou stance Mormonism takes on life plays into Ellie's pathology.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'm related to mormons.. They dont act that way

How far back have the two families been mormons?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I see it as an Ellie thing, not a Mormon thing. Ellie thinks she is a special snowflake. Maybe because she was babied so much growing up, maybe because Jared puts her on a pedestal, or maybe it’s just her personality. She certainly believes the world revolves around her. Her children seemed to be accessories, which is why there can’t be anything wrong with them. All things Ellie must be perfect. You would think growing up in a religious family she would have been taught. There is only one perfect being in the world and he created us. She is not perfect and she never will be perfect. It’s how we deal with our imperfections that show who we are.

captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

They need to replace this with “new videos M-F because Ellie is a princess”
claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

Ellie is very, very entitled. I think she truly believes what she does is important and adds value. But, in large part, that’s because she has very, very little perspective on life, she’s not well educated, she’s not well traveled, she’s not well read, she gets everything she wants because Jared doesn’t stand up to her, and her family has babied her, turning her into a brat. There’s very little than can be done to reverse her general behavior. She’s just not a very good person. She doesn’t support others, she isn’t thoughtful or kind to others, she thinks of herself first, and only.

And then certain things happen that she can’t control or that Jared can’t jump in and fix, like Calvin as an infant or gender disappointment over a 3rd boy, and she spirals into an even worse version of herself.

She may shrug her shoulders at the above, because she doesn’t have any self-reflection capabilities, but it’s the reason I’ve stopped watching, even hate watching, because I truly cannot support someone who gets paid to do so little, and feel entitled to so much.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

captainoflife wrote:Image

They'll replace it and ignore the fact it says new videos everyday and say they changed it because the picture was getting old.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They can call us haters all they want, but most of us used to be fans. Big fans in fact. There was a time a few years ago where Jared was highly praised for his work ethic. We didn’t change, they did.

It’s fascinating to see all these YTers acting like celebrities and chasing this image, while real celebrities are jointing YT and are so much more appreciative of fans and down to earth. Oprah Winfrey in all her wealthy and glory has a better appreciation for her fans than Ellie does, and far mor awareness of the average man. Whitney Port (of Hills fame) just became a mom last year and started a channel and her videos are so raw and honest. Her life looks so normal despite her obvious Hollywood connections (she’s married to a tv producer) and she and her husband have a normal relationship and both seem to adore their son. They definitely aren’t consumed with spending money and keeping up a celebrity image. It’s fascinating to see how clueless, desperate and miserable these YTers with no real talent are.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Could Ellie have been any more uninterested in that baby if she tried? She is so cold!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I miss the Ellie in this picture. Also, she looks 20 years younger. I don't understand how someone can age so much. I don't think these expensive products works as well as she thinks they do. I swear by good ole dove soap and Olay total effects 7 in 1.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I miss the Ellie in this picture. Also, she looks 20 years younger. I don't understand how someone can age so much. I don't think these expensive products work as well as she thinks they do. I swear by good ole dove soap and Olay total effects 7 in 1.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

gopedjane wrote:

I miss the Ellie in this picture. Also, she looks 20 years younger. I don't understand how someone can age so much. I don't think these expensive products work as well as she thinks they do. I swear by good ole dove soap and Olay total effects 7 in 1.

Its not the products aging Ellie, its malnutrition. And no amount of expensive products will help that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pency wrote:My god. Today's vlog, Ellie said that Jackson said "Is our baby going to live?" at the dinner table - THAT IS NOT NORMAL YOU FREAKING WEIRDOS! This is why you don't overshare with your young children.

Ellie is such a narcissistic bitch. Everything is about HER and it doesn't even matter that now her FOUR YEAR OLD worries about his baby brother dying because of her. Jared is complicit and just as bad for catering to her so much.
Not just that, but oversharing for vlog footage isn't good for them. I am sure that's why they took the boys to the viability scan when they found out she was going to miscarry. And now he's scared.
Great job.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
TwilightZone

Unread post by TwilightZone »

Hello all,
Im new to the site so I apologize for any errors in posting. I actually discovered this site when I was trying to figure out what was wrong with Calvin (as far as speech), I had missed many videos and didn't feel like going back and to find the answer, however I now realize that they never really talk about it much anyway, so I guess I saved myself a lot of time! As I type this I cannot believe what a big fan I used to be and how much they really have changed in the past year or so, and how boring their videos got. I can see that Ellie is real trying to force the excitement for this pregnancy since it isn't the girl she was hoping for, and how Jared seems so desperate to please her with gifts and praise.

As far as the most recent vlog I viewed (Meeting the new baby) or something like that, the ending really surprised me. They seemed to think the question Jackson asked about the baby living was caring, although yes it does show he has concern for others which is great, how sad that he was even put in a position to know about it. I went back to that video and shook my head the whole time. "We're gonna see the baby, we're gonna see the baby!" they kept promising him, only to leave him confused and scared because they kept him (and calvin) in the room the whole time. I can't speak for how people would handle that but I feel like as soon as I got a feeling something was wrong I would have sent the kids out of the room (Im sure a nurse or receptionist would have kept an eye on them for 5 minutes, especially in that case). I wouldn't have taken them at all with a high risk pregnancy, but thats just me.

Also, their house makes me feel cold, and Ive never even been in it. :P
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Jared says he normally wakes up at 5 am to go to the gym. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - no you don’t, Jared.
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

Scar2016 wrote:
stella89 wrote:I just wish they were SOMEWHAT real during the vlogs. The high pitched voice that Ellie uses when she's "Excited" about something lame, saying "totes" to everything, the over the top compliments and I love yous, the fake positivity that seeps out of their pores. UGH i just can't even anymore. THEN they randomly "Can't handle" their current schedule so they need to change it one day before the weekend. WOW, talk about fake. It's hard to respect their decision when they're constantly putting on a happy "fake" face for their 12 year old viewers. It's freaking weird. It's almost like watching a bad Disney channel show. I love Bonnie's realness and I wish Ellie and Jared took some notes. I hope they surpass them in views someday. Ok that's my rant for the day :)
I wrote this in the fiction thread 'J Squared' for some light relief:

Jared rolled (the rolling bit courtesy of the consumption of the entire Dr Pepper throne made up of boxes of cans of Dr Pepper gifted to him by - Dr Pepper) out of bed as he wistfully thought about calling his third son Joel. He rolled his tongue over the name as he continued to roll his belly off the bed. ''JER BERRRRR! Where are you??? I need you to drag my underwear outta my butt!''
''Gosh darn it and fiddle sticks'' he murmured under his breath, ''I sure do like to paint your nails Ellie and only because I'm pretending they're mine, but freeing your butt crack is a whole nother cotton picken terrible dog gawn thingamajig.'' ''JARED!! Where ARE you?!?!''

He sighed as he dragged himself into the living room. ''Now Jer, I've been thinking and I've decided I'm gonna call my baby boy Mason.'' ''Err, I thought we'd agreed to talk about . . '' ''No Jer, you agreed to talk about it. You know I already decided on the name.'' ''But, but I like the name Joe . . . ?!'' ''Jared! Stop being such a whiny bitch and go get me some candy.'' ''Ok ok, point taken Kevin Bacon'' he said burying his frustration, before reminding her, ''But don't forget we need to film a scene of us pretending to discuss names.''
''Ugh. I hate those stupid viewers so much. All their nasty comments and moan moan moan. Why do they hate me so much, I just don't get it?'' Ellie retorted. He forced himself to say, with as much faux affection as he could muster ''Aww, but I love you Ellie.'' ''Yeah, whatever!'' she quipped back.

He quietly got up off the sofa and walked heavily, shoulders hunched forward, towards the kitchen pantry to get Ellie's personal stash of all thing's sugar. He proceeded to walked through the pantry door downtrodden and came out of it a mere few seconds later, vlogging camera in hand, with a forced and plastered smile on his face: ''Well good morning good morning and welcome to the vlog! I hope everyone's having a great day just like we are. And guess what guys? Today's the day Ellie and I get to discuss names for our third little baby boy. Isn't that fun? Hope you guys enjoy!'' followed by big smile to camera. ''Isn't that right Ellie?'' He calls over to her, lounging on the sofa behind the camera. She flips him the bird out of camera shot and rolls her eyes in a sarcastic and bitchy fashion. Jared looks back at the camera and does a nervous, over exaggerated laugh saying ''Aww she's so cute, she just blew me a kiss'' while thinking to himself ''Please be nice Ellie, just for these few minutes on camera. I have a hard enough time already trying to piece together a full vlog.'' And he rejoined her on the sofa to chat 'lovingly' about baby names whilst imaging what his and Joely's love child would look like.
This is hilarious

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I think because Joan mentioned if they had a boy he would be Dean, now Ellie will definitely name their child Dean. "Mason Dean" to compromise with the majority of you ;)
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Mk1 wrote:Jared says he normally wakes up at 5 am to go to the gym. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - no you don’t, Jared.
Probably goes off to a breakfast only restaurant to eat before his snack that Ellie feeds him.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”