Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Post by Playsinrain » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:00 am

lmmomSD wrote:I make a chicken tortilla soup in the crock pot with canned beans (I use real chicken though, not canned). But like PlaysinRain, I wouldn't put it in a family cookbook like it's some revelation. We have family recipes for goulash and corn bread, and "Armenian meatballs", but they're all made from scratch.
But the pineapple and ketchup added to canned beans sounds gross to me, I'm sorry.
I think they'll probably sell a bunch to minions, but then nobody else will buy any. And they're going to have a warehouse full of sports "bras" and cook books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't get over the pineapple... pineapple and beans just doesn't sound appealing, and i'm a pineapple belongs on pizza kinda person.. LOL
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:02 am

PhoenixFeathers wrote:The only thing I can think that will be worthwhile in the cookbook is evilskivers, but that's actually Jared's family's recipe.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
How DARE you???!!! JARED'S FAMILY IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS COOKBOOK!! IT IS ALL ABOUT THE GRIFFITHS!!!! *slams fists on table like Grandma Griff did when she said the photos would be made at HER HOUSE*
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:21 am

LOL we have gotten 3 thumbnails with no Ellie in the past week, so today we are graced with DOUBLE ELLIE THUMBNAIL!!! She looks awful too, Jared really makes me laugh with his passive aggressiveness.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by onbreak » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:25 am

Playsinrain wrote:I'll admit that one my family's favorite things i cook are baked beans, and yes they are from a can (Bush's) and i add mustard, ketchup, brown sugar and bacon bits and throw them in the oven for them to get all crispy on the edges.
I omit the mustard and add a little maple syurp

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:26 am

onbreak wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I'll admit that one my family's favorite things i cook are baked beans, and yes they are from a can (Bush's) and i add mustard, ketchup, brown sugar and bacon bits and throw them in the oven for them to get all crispy on the edges.

I have used maple syrup instead of the brown sugar before, and it is tasty, but i gotta have the mustard in there, but i admit i LOVE mustard lol.
gopedjane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gopedjane » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:48 am

Playsinrain wrote:
onbreak wrote:

I have used maple syrup instead of the brown sugar before, and it is tasty, but i gotta have the mustard in there, but i admit i LOVE mustard lol.
I"m sure it is good, but they are delusional if they think that this is cookbook worthy.

Watched today's vlog, those dresses both didn't fit her nor looked nice. So Calvin will be 3 soon and she said that Lincoln speaks so "good" and he's a crazy toddler. Um no Ellie that is what is normal at this point. They need to compare back to Jackson at this age. Plus, she buys jackson 1 pair of new pants when he's outgrown all of his other pants?

I had to skip past the creepy part of Jared saying he liked Ellie's body tanned? Weird.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by YellowSweater1950 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:52 am

gopedjane wrote:
Watched today's vlog, those dresses both didn't fit her nor looked nice. So Calvin will be 3 soon and she said that Lincoln speaks so "good" and he's a crazy toddler. Um no Ellie that is what is normal at this point. They need to compare back to Jackson at this age. Plus, she buys jackson 1 pair of new pants when he's outgrown all of his other pants?
“It only toddlers talked at this age...”
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:57 am

gopedjane wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
onbreak wrote: I omit the mustard and add a little maple syurp

I"m sure it is good, but they are delusional if they think that this is cookbook worthy.

I had to skip past the creepy part of Jared saying he liked Ellie's body tanned? Weird.
No, not cookbook worth at all, completely the point i was trying to make.

I agree about the dresses too, both of them were ill fitting and just plain ugly. And of course Jackson only got 1 pair of pants, Ellie had to buy 2 maternity dresses for a photo shoot, but jackson only gets one pair of pants that fit. Seems totally normal for ellie :roll:
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Post by Refrigerator_Light » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:26 am

That white maternity dress reminded me of a hideous bridesmaids dress from the 90's, lol!
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Post by kirsti13 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 am

Refrigerator_Light wrote:That white maternity dress reminded me of a hideous bridesmaids dress from the 90's, lol!

Yes ! It was seriously hideous !

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Post by kirsti13 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 am

Refrigerator_Light wrote:That white maternity dress reminded me of a hideous bridesmaids dress from the 90's, lol!

Sorry double post !

YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Post by YTIUH » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:16 am

GymChick wrote:With Jackson Ellie literally thought being a mother was so easy, and she was super mom. She was spoiled with a calm content baby lol she followed baby wise and had a specific schedule of feed play and nap with no issues. She had a modest apartment and Jared worked out of the home. I feel like the small apartment was small enough to keep together and clean without being overwhelming and they didn’t have as much money, it forced her to not WANT/need as much....she seemed more content.

After Calvin she clearly struggled with his neck, his struggle breastfeeding, his colicky nature or possibly reflux .....you know like a normal baby. My first had colic and it is hard. But she was hiding her struggles and would get completely offended when people suggested PPD. She just started becoming more cold, distant and the money made her into a monster. new colicky baby, and more viewer criticism about how they were parenting Calvin and hiding things (health issues ignored, hiding bottle, favouring) were being criticized and she didn’t like it and turned more into a bitch, turning to money for happiness.

I remember commenting after Calvin telling her that she should do a 100% honest re-do of her “supermom tag with 2 under 2”. If she would have taken The route of humility and was honest and had a sense of humour about how hard motherhood was with the 2 under 2 she would have gained respect from the mom viewers.

Oh, man, so many insights into smelly Ellie in this video. I am only going to note a few things.
- I wonder what Bonnie or Ruby were thinking when they watched this?!?!
- it’s funny how Ellie behaves when she tags Missy at the end of that video: she looks up when she says Missy’s name and she sucks up to her afterwards. I guess they weren’t “friends” yet back then
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Post by kathpt » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:24 am

Those dresses look nothing like what she was looking at online!
The pink dress is quite pretty and it looks good on her, but the white one looks really... I have no words.
you can call me kath.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 am

It's funny, thinking back on when she was suffering with PPD after Calvin and even when she seemed to get over that hump, she would get downright angry and defensive as all hell if someone suggested it. Now she's fully embracing that she had PPD. Maybe her PPD MADE her act that way, denial, anger etc, but i also really wonder if Cullen opening up about his depression seemed to make it "ok" for Ellie to talk about it and be honest. Both Ellie and Bryan admitted to having mental health issues after Cullen admitted it. I don't doubt that both of them do have some mental health struggles, but it's just weird to me that Ellie would become SO ANGRY when people suggested it, and now i feel like she would deny she acted that way and was always open with her struggles. But ellie is also the queen of self diagnosis (Calvin's reflux causing his breathing incidents, Jackson having diabetes, herself having hypothyroidism...) so who the hell knows with her.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by onbreak » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:32 am

Im pretty sure you have to have some kind of mental health issues to be a youtuber. If not, the harassment and bullying will cause some.

YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Post by YTIUH » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:02 pm

It’s good that Ellie is opening up but she didn’t say anything specific so this makes me thinks she is either exaggerating, self-diagnosing or reading off Jared’s vague scripts.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:16 pm

Ellie is the queen of self diagnosing. I don’t think she had any PPD diagnosis, I think she just buying someone else’s story right now to prepare people for further cutbacks and delays in the vlog once the baby comes.

Ellie is over it. All of it. Does she already have PPD again?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:25 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie is the queen of self diagnosing. I don’t think she had any PPD diagnosis, I think she just buying someone else’s story right now to prepare people for further cutbacks and delays in the vlog once the baby comes.

I do not think she was ever diagnosed either. I think she NEEDED to be diagnosed, but i cannot see Ellie going to a dr for mental health care. I feel like she's in that whole "smile more and you will be happy!!" camp of thinking. I do think that she sees more people being open with these types of things and self diagnoses herself into that "circle". It was clear she was suffering after Calvin, but only when it becomes "popular" does she admit it.

Her saying the chair in the nursery will be where she cries was a huge red flag to me. That's not a normal thing to say.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grapesandbeans » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:29 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie is the queen of self diagnosing. I don’t think she had any PPD diagnosis, I think she just buying someone else’s story right now to prepare people for further cutbacks and delays in the vlog once the baby comes.

Doctors are an unnecessary expenditure unless you're dying or in a significant amount of pain and discomfort (or you need views). Why would she see someone?
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Playsinrain wrote:

I do not think she was ever diagnosed either. I think she NEEDED to be diagnosed, but i cannot see Ellie going to a dr for mental health care. I feel like she's in that whole "smile more and you will be happy!!" camp of thinking. I do think that she sees more people being open with these types of things and self diagnoses herself into that "circle". It was clear she was suffering after Calvin, but only when it becomes "popular" does she admit it.

Her saying the chair in the nursery will be where she cries was a huge red flag to me. That's not a normal thing to say.
Her saying she sits on the floor and cries in her kitchen is also not normal though. She said that just months before deciding to try for another baby.

This isn’t going to go well, and I’m going to find it hard to sympathize because they have the knowledge at this point to make better choices for their family.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by YellowSweater1950 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:52 pm

I love that blush maternity dress! Beautiful! She should have gotten a white version for her maternity photos if interested was available. I’m curious as to how the photos will turn out with the white...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:33 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Her saying she sits on the floor and cries in her kitchen is also not normal though. She said that just months before deciding to try for another baby.

This isn’t going to go well, and I’m going to find it hard to sympathize because they have the knowledge at this point to make better choices for their family.

no, it's not normal at all. Sure we all have times where we just need a good cry, but with Ellie it seems like she does this on a weekly (or more often) basis. She talks about bursting into tear more than anyone i have ever heard. She needed to make taking care of herself a priority over getting pregnant. She needs a dr who will evaluate her mental state and will address her unhealthy relationship with food.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kaylor1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:35 pm

I'm a photographer. I can see that white dress looking neat in pictures if she's going for a more editorial feel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:44 pm

I agree that Ellie needs a mental health (and a physical health) check. But I don’t know that I believe Ellie on how often she sits and cries. Ellie is a known liar and a pretty good manipulator. If anything I think she has anger outbursts when things don’t go her way and then uses tears to manipulate people.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:50 pm

The pink dress made her boobies look super saggy (hard to do when you are small chested like Ellie) and the white dress was... strange, and didn't fit her at all. Maybe it will look good in pictures, but idk i didn't love either look. Why isn't she wearing her Bollie dress????????????

Return to “Ellie and Jared”