• Advertisement
    

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:06 am

RRTgirl wrote:Did you guys notice the amount of stuff they look to the fondue party? It was significantly less than the amount Bonnie brought. I wonder if their family eats a meal before they come to Ellie and Jared’s for dinner. My aunt and Uncle were like that. We knew if we were going there, they would never have enough for everyone so we ate beforehand!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lol. I have an aunt like that too!

100% the family knows they aren’t doing to getting much of Ellie is cooking. At least Bonnie’s family probably does, those kids can really eat


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13513 times
Been thanked: 56208 times

Advertisement

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby sheltiefan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:17 am

[/quote]The whole family seems to do this a lot. They make a big meal but make it last all week. I get it helps save money and time but the portions are so small and I would get so sick of eat the same meal over and over. And seriously all the money they have they can't afford to spend a little on groceries?!?! Even at my poorest, I made sure we had money for food because you need to eat to live. [/quote]


They spent $900 on a vacuum and are looking at blinds to buy so I guess they consider that more important than food! :D
sheltiefan
Informer
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 1824 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:18 am

sheltiefan wrote:
The whole family seems to do this a lot. They make a big meal but make it last all week. I get it helps save money and time but the portions are so small and I would get so sick of eat the same meal over and over. And seriously all the money they have they can't afford to spend a little on groceries?!?! Even at my poorest, I made sure we had money for food because you need to eat to live. [/quote]


They spent $900 on a vacuum and are looking at blinds to buy so I guess they consider that more important than food! :D[/quote]

Ellie was even shopping for shades for OUTSIDE and around the patio a few weeks ago.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13513 times
Been thanked: 56208 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby actuallydear » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:02 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180223/e2d5a2233f36335de2ca200bd1fcefe5.jpg[/img]
Anyone else see this?
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 9383 times
Been thanked: 18041 times

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby littlebaby » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:10 am

actuallydear wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180223/e2d5a2233f36335de2ca200bd1fcefe5.jpg[/img]
Anyone else see this?


Okay so wait. She’s angry at being judged instead of angry that she didn’t (or felt that she couldn’t) ask for help? Or that her family didn’t express concern? Her wording always confuses me. If that’s the case though, her priorities are still wrong. The majority of people “judging” her were actually fans expressing concern. But SHE chose to sweep it all under the rug. She should only be mad at herself.

Edit: it’s also kind of a slap in the face to Jared and her entire family to say she needed to be loved. Or is she talking about viewers that weren’t worshipping at her feet? I don’t really have any sympathy for her.

Edit again lol: Just realized the angry comment was because she was replying to Bryan’s comment, but my opinions still stand.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
littlebaby
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm
Has thanked: 987 times
Been thanked: 5349 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:00 am

If what Ellie really needed was love then how about she tries to have empathy for a moment and show some support for her friend instead of making it all about her AGAIN.

This bitch has some serious issues. I’m so sad that she’s raising children.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13513 times
Been thanked: 56208 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby sheltiefan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:25 am

Well, at least Ellie admitted in today's vlog that Jared spoils her! :D Got to have her pregnancy pillow because we can't have her not sleeping well due to being pregnant. She sits there at the bar painting her fingernails while Jared cooks dinner! Which speaking of dinner, I found it kind of odd how they had put the kids to bed and were eating just which each other.

Oh, so the Mon-Fri vlogs is kicking in now instead of after having the baby. They must have some more product commercials and stuff that we don't know about to make money since they are cutting back on vlogs and money made through youtube.
sheltiefan
Informer
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 1824 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby gopedjane » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:30 am

1. That is just crazy that she is more worried about feedback from the public than the support she gets at home. It seems like she gets more support than most. Especially with a 2nd stay at home parent.

2. They totally cooked the 2nd half of the dinner in the new vlog. LOL.

3. Why do they need a break they don't even daily vlog they just pick some random things to film for 20 minutes then Jared edits it? I don't even understand how that takes that much work when I watch other daily vloggers that actually film all day long and then just edit while they watch their kids on the couch. Like whoa you have a pregnancy pillow.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
User avatar
gopedjane
Informer
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 3283 times
Been thanked: 2217 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby RRTgirl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:35 am

Did you guys notice the amount of stuff they look to the fondue party? It was significantly less than the amount Bonnie brought. I wonder if their family eats a meal before they come to Ellie and Jared’s for dinner. My aunt and Uncle were like that. We knew if we were going there, they would never have enough for everyone so we ate beforehand!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RRTgirl
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby RRTgirl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 am

Did you guys notice the amount of stuff they look to the fondue party? It was significantly less than the amount Bonnie brought. I wonder if their family eats a meal before they come to Ellie and Jared’s for dinner. My aunt and Uncle were like that. We knew if we were going there, they would never have enough for everyone so we ate beforehand!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RRTgirl
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 206 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby start-the-fire » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:57 am

actuallydear wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180223/e2d5a2233f36335de2ca200bd1fcefe5.jpg[/img]
Anyone else see this?
What was Bryan's comment that she was replying too?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
start-the-fire
Amateur
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:03 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby Peachfish » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:07 pm

In today's vlog, Jareds says "I love you, sweetie!" And Ellie goes "Oh! I love you." Like the most sarcastic, crappy I love you. And Jared snickers. It basically came across as "Oh yah, remember they called me out for not saying it back you you, so I better do it now. Those viewers are such a**holes, right?"

Man, Ellie is such a brat.

It's at 10:45.
User avatar
Peachfish
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:44 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Totally not surprised that Ellie wants weekends off before the baby comes. I totally predicted this after they started then delay, she’s just going to keep wanting more and more. When the baby comes expect the delay to get larger, it them to cut back even more.

Ellie’s spending won’t though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13513 times
Been thanked: 56208 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby Peachfish » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:11 pm

I REALLY wish we could see Ellie as a SAHM and Jared as a working parent with 3 kids. Like, working outside the home. I feel like Ellie would implode.
User avatar
Peachfish
Amateur
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:44 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby Toodles123 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Lol. Image

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Toodles123
Talker
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:00 am
Has thanked: 7924 times
Been thanked: 353 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby Bethypooh51 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:09 pm

These vloggers are so over vlogging. Even the Lannings are delaying videos and only uploading 5 Days a week. I mean honestly I can’t imagine that lifestyle...so stressful. But I am wondering how long it will last. The Lannings revenue is down 22% according to SocialBlade. I am sure these vloggers are burnt out but you have to make hay while the sunshine’s. YouTube will not always be a thing and if they can make $30k a month right now while they are young and sock it away they should do it. I don’t think Jared is happy about the schedule change. It is all to make Ellie happy. It is too bad she has to be so condescending to her viewers instead of sweet when she explained it. She has changed so much!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:06 am
Has thanked: 1512 times
Been thanked: 1517 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby gopedjane » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Bethypooh51 wrote:These vloggers are so over vlogging. Even the Lannings are delaying videos and only uploading 5 Days a week. I mean honestly I can’t imagine that lifestyle...so stressful. But I am wondering how long it will last. The Lannings revenue is down 22% according to SocialBlade. I am sure these vloggers are burnt out but you have to make hay while the sunshine’s. YouTube will not always be a thing and if they can make $30k a month right now while they are young and sock it away they should do it. I don’t think Jared is happy about the schedule change. It is all to make Ellie happy. It is too bad she has to be so condescending to her viewers instead of sweet when she explained it. She has changed so much!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what Jared thinks because he seems to be phoning it as much as Ellie is. I am surprised viewers are still tuning in at all. What is so stressful about their lives? When your biggest problem is what new fancy vacuum to buy when you already have 2. There is no way her lazy ass was vacuuming that entire main level daily.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
User avatar
gopedjane
Informer
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 3283 times
Been thanked: 2217 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby natalka81 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:46 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:If what Ellie really needed was love then how about she tries to have empathy for a moment and show some support for her friend instead of making it all about her AGAIN.

This bitch has some serious issues. I’m so sad that she’s raising children.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I actually agree (that's not quite the right word) with what Ellie says about feeling judged for being thin etc. To be honest, I think she stated her feelings well in this post. HOWEVER (and this is a huge however), the fact that she posted this on her friend's page as a way of trying to show empathy to him is really distasteful. If she wanted to do it on her own page in her own time, okay. Even then I would struggle a bit to empathize because of the ways she treats others who are vulnerable, but at least it would be her own story. Posting on Bryan's page, in an off-hand kind of way, is just really yucky.
User avatar
natalka81
Gossiper
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 pm
Has thanked: 5159 times
Been thanked: 4435 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:01 pm

natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:If what Ellie really needed was love then how about she tries to have empathy for a moment and show some support for her friend instead of making it all about her AGAIN.

This bitch has some serious issues. I’m so sad that she’s raising children.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I actually agree (that's not quite the right word) with what Ellie says about feeling judged for being thin etc. To be honest, I think she stated her feelings well in this post. HOWEVER (and this is a huge however), the fact that she posted this on her friend's page as a way of trying to show empathy to him is really distasteful. If she wanted to do it on her own page in her own time, okay. Even then I would struggle a bit to empathize because of the ways she treats others who are vulnerable, but at least it would be her own story. Posting on Bryan's page, in an off-hand kind of way, is just really yucky.


Ellie wasn’t just questioned because she was thin though, she herself admitted to not being able to walk upstairs to are for her children. That’s a major problem, and it expect people to not have an opinion about it is ridiculous. Everyone kisses Ellie’s ass and it’s made her a miserable, mean and lazy person who is a terrible mother. What she needs is for more people to tell it to her like it is. If people pointing out how thin she was helped to make Jared step up and confront her about it, then I think that was what needed to happen.

Being thin has nothing to do with this. If it were an obese parent that couldn’t walk up a flight if stairs to car for their child I would have the same opinion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12141
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13513 times
Been thanked: 56208 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby Ducklings4 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:30 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:If what Ellie really needed was love then how about she tries to have empathy for a moment and show some support for her friend instead of making it all about her AGAIN.

This bitch has some serious issues. I’m so sad that she’s raising children.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I actually agree (that's not quite the right word) with what Ellie says about feeling judged for being thin etc. To be honest, I think she stated her feelings well in this post. HOWEVER (and this is a huge however), the fact that she posted this on her friend's page as a way of trying to show empathy to him is really distasteful. If she wanted to do it on her own page in her own time, okay. Even then I would struggle a bit to empathize because of the ways she treats others who are vulnerable, but at least it would be her own story. Posting on Bryan's page, in an off-hand kind of way, is just really yucky.


Ellie wasn’t just questioned because she was thin though, she herself admitted to not being able to walk upstairs to are for her children. That’s a major problem, and it expect people to not have an opinion about it is ridiculous. Everyone kisses Ellie’s ass and it’s made her a miserable, mean and lazy person who is a terrible mother. What she needs is for more people to tell it to her like it is. If people pointing out how thin she was helped to make Jared step up and confront her about it, then I think that was what needed to happen.

Being thin has nothing to do with this. If it were an obese parent that couldn’t walk up a flight if stairs to car for their child I would have the same opinion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Didn’t Jared say if there was something wrong they would certainly handle it about Ellie’s health?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 595 times
Been thanked: 5831 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby Mk1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:47 pm

What today’s vlog should REALLY be called:

NOT SO HUMBLE BRAG ABOUT FAVORITE EXPENSIVE GIFTS FROM HUSBAND (because I’m the only woman ever to be pregnant - and just LAZY)...BUT WHAT DID I GET HIM?! (Oh, nothing!)
Mk1
Informer
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:20 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1404 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby Mk1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Mk1 wrote:What today’s vlog should REALLY be called:

NOT SO HUMBLE BRAG ABOUT FAVORITE EXPENSIVE GIFTS FROM HUSBAND (because I’m the only woman ever to be pregnant - and just LAZY)...BUT WHAT DID I GET HIM?! (Oh, nothing!)


Oh...

...and bitching about how HARD life is as a VLOGGER (taking weekends off)
Mk1
Informer
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:20 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1404 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby WriteMeOut » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:01 pm

littlebaby wrote:
actuallydear wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180
Anyone else see this?


Okay so wait. She’s angry at being judged instead of angry that she didn’t (or felt that she couldn’t) ask for help? Or that her family didn’t express concern? Her wording always confuses me. If that’s the case though, her priorities are still wrong. The majority of people “judging” her were actually fans expressing concern. But SHE chose to sweep it all under the rug. She should only be mad at herself.

Edit: it’s also kind of a slap in the face to Jared and her entire family to say she needed to be loved. Or is she talking about viewers that weren’t worshipping at her feet? I don’t really have any sympathy for her.

Edit again lol: Just realized the angry comment was because she was replying to Bryan’s comment, but my opinions still stand.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The image won't show for me. Where is the post? I can't seem to find it.
WriteMeOut
Talker
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:09 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 734 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby Tiger27 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:21 pm

The biggest problem for me with Ellie's tweet is that besides maybe 3 or 4 vlogs, she seriously acted like everything was perfect during that time! We could see through it but she instead of being open and honest or even admitting to struggling and asking for privacy, they played up this whole everything is positively perfect shtick! She can't have it both ways. Not let on that she's having issues but expect all the love and support in return from viewers. Most the people who commented about her wait or the obvious ppd were doing it out of concern (AKA LOVE) because it was seriously concerning!! She's the one that went on the defensive and took any comment like that as hate. She was probably too blinded by the depression and her own ego to see where people were coming from. Now she's twisted the story to make herself the victim. People showed concern and wanted to help. She just saw it as hate and went on to shut viewers out more.
Tiger27
Informer
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 1163 times
Been thanked: 2155 times

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby Bethypooh51 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:52 pm

gopedjane wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:These vloggers are so over vlogging. Even the Lannings are delaying videos and only uploading 5 Days a week. I mean honestly I can’t imagine that lifestyle...so stressful. But I am wondering how long it will last. The Lannings revenue is down 22% according to SocialBlade. I am sure these vloggers are burnt out but you have to make hay while the sunshine’s. YouTube will not always be a thing and if they can make $30k a month right now while they are young and sock it away they should do it. I don’t think Jared is happy about the schedule change. It is all to make Ellie happy. It is too bad she has to be so condescending to her viewers instead of sweet when she explained it. She has changed so much!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what Jared thinks because he seems to be phoning it as much as Ellie is. I am surprised viewers are still tuning in at all. What is so stressful about their lives? When your biggest problem is what new fancy vacuum to buy when you already have 2. There is no way her lazy ass was vacuuming that entire main level daily.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk


True true, I think I was just thinking about coming up with content and editing when I said stressful. I was projecting because it would be stressful to me to talk to a camera all day. Lol!! But so true they have gotten very lazy and they spend way too much money. I can’t imagine having that much money coming in every month. Maybe it has given them a false security like the $$ will always be there. They are so young at this point in the game they should both be working their individual channels and their family channels and doubling up on their income. I noticed that Ruby has allowed Sheri and Chad to start their own channels. They are really small right now but good for them teaching their kids what goes into making and editing videos and they are making money already. I think Sheri is making like $2k a month. Anyways you are so right. They are lazy, they are missing out on a huge opportunity.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:06 am
Has thanked: 1512 times
Been thanked: 1517 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement