Does anyone get a gay vibe from Jared? Share ur thoughts

maggielin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Does anyone get a gay vibe from Jared? Share ur thoughts

Unread post by maggielin »

Please hear me out! This isn't negative or hate, just curious. I just started watching Ellie and Jared about a week ago, I love them so far but I pick up MAD gay-dar vibes from Jared. I don't know what it is. It's almost as if Ellie is "more masculine" than Jared in terms of personality.

Like obviously I don't believe he has a gay lover or something like that because I know they're religious, but he's kinda got a little more buzz and snap than all the other YouTube husbands. A little more feminine zest. There's just something about him that gives me this vibe. It was right away too. Hard to explain. 3 minutes in the vid and he popped up. More than a dude just caring about his appearance because although he dresses nice, We still see him in t-shirts and what not. That being said It's nothing physical giving off that vibe, it's mainly how he speaks, carries himself and his mannerisms. It's hard to describe. Am I the only who who sees this?
roseter
Talker
Talker

Re: Does anyone get a gay vibe from Jared? Share ur thoughts

Unread post by roseter »

Yep, this well noted! Also...I take it you haven’t watched Daily Bumps? If you think Jared is bad, just wait until you see Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

maggielin wrote:Please hear me out! This isn't negative or hate, just curious. I just started watching Ellie and Jared about a week ago, I love them so far but I pick up MAD gay-dar vibes from Jared. I don't know what it is. It's almost as if Ellie is "more masculine" than Jared in terms of personality.

Like obviously I don't believe he has a gay lover or something like that because I know they're religious, but he's kinda got a little more buzz and snap than all the other YouTube husbands. A little more feminine zest. There's just something about him that gives me this vibe. It was right away too. Hard to explain. 3 minutes in the vid and he popped up. More than a dude just caring about his appearance because although he dresses nice, We still see him in t-shirts and what not. That being said It's nothing physical giving off that vibe, it's mainly how he speaks, carries himself and his mannerisms. It's hard to describe. Am I the only who who sees this?
He is definitely gay. I'd put money on it. That's why Ellie hates him so much.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If you love them so far, you want to run now. They are as fake as they come, and you won’t be able to look at them the same once you learn the truth

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

maggielin wrote:Please hear me out! This isn't negative or hate, just curious. I just started watching Ellie and Jared about a week ago, I love them so far but I pick up MAD gay-dar vibes from Jared. I don't know what it is. It's almost as if Ellie is "more masculine" than Jared in terms of personality.

There's a thread dedicated to this topic: viewtopic.php?f=217&t=10317 based on speculation that he would like to have a romantic relationship with his brother in law (Ellie's sister's husband Joel). The thread is based on fictional events but might give you a chuckle.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Bobbityfo1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobbityfo1 »

I get the effeminate vibes off quite a few christian or mormon husbands for some reason, not sure why though

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

He's totally gay. No doubt.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

Just watched Daily bumps. What in the world.

Not saying religious guys are all closeted gays but somethings off
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

maggielin wrote:Just watched Daily bumps. What in the world.

My ex brother in law was a pastor of a very popular Christian denomination for 30 years. Was married for 35 years and decided he was gay and left the ministry, divorced my sister and is now married to his gay lover. I think he hid it and his true feelings his whole life. My husbands uncle was having gay affairs his whole married life. They are Mormon. Not saying it is because of their faith I am just saying that I don’t think it would be a surprise to anyone if Jared and Bryan came out of the closet one day.

janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Bethypooh51 wrote:
maggielin wrote:Just watched Daily bumps. What in the world.

My ex brother in law was a pastor of a very popular Christian denomination for 30 years. Was married for 35 years and decided he was gay and left the ministry, divorced my sister and is now married to his gay lover. I think he hid it and his true feelings his whole life. My husbands uncle was having gay affairs his whole married life. They are Mormon. Not saying it is because of their faith I am just saying that I don’t think it would be a surprise to anyone if Jared and Bryan came out of the closet one day.

That's why I don't like religion. People often can't be who they want to be :(
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

He’s totally gay. No question

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

HelloSweetie wrote:If you love them so far, you want to run now. They are as fake as they come, and you won’t be able to look at them the same once you learn the truth Image

I can say this is true. I really liked them until I started reading this forum and it all "clicked" for me. I can't see past their bs anymore!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
amead5146
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by amead5146 »

I suggest watching 8 passengers vlog titled “opening gifts from grandma and grandpa” from dec 24 2016, at 9:15

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

amead5146 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:36 pm I suggest watching 8 passengers vlog titled “opening gifts from grandma and grandpa” from dec 24 2016, at 9:15

Wow.. the man will take any "humorous" excuse to cop a feel
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

You know Jared longs for the good old days...
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

It really is hard to believe Jackson is seven. Jared's picture comparing him to years ago has shown how he has aged quickly.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

When I first started watching them (and liked them) my husband would walk in the room and be like “are you watching that gay guy again? There is no way he is straight “

BrinLee21
Discord name: Tim1

Unread post by BrinLee21 »

JARED is totally gay!!!! Eliie HAS to know!!! They have to be in their marriage because of religion and business reasons. It will end eventually. It may not be until the kids are older, but one of them will have enough living this lie.
i_like_snow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by i_like_snow »

I used to watch all their vlogs from about the time Jackson was born until right before they get pregnant with Tommy. From day one I've always thought Jared was gay. He is mormon. He can NOT come out as gay or his whole life will be turned upside down. It's so sad that he is living a lie. The whole time I was watching Coming Out Colton I was thinking of guys like Jared and Bubba Paige. He is another mormon vlogger husband that gives off the gay vibe.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”