Bollie Brand

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by GymChick »

Uncsgrl wrote:I want so badly to buy this one and do a spoof video mocking theirs. I think I can really nail Ellie's deer in headlight "sexy mormon" poses and Bonnie's crazy, gonna boil your bunnies, squeally face.

KatAce95 wrote:Don't worry ladies I know most of us can't justify paying $39.99 for the beautiful overpriced coverup/pillowcase.I found a much more affordable dupe! with a saving of $36.00 you can't really go wrong.
Omg that would be so funny. Their promo video is like a bad period commercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Uncsgrl wrote: Bonnie's crazy, gonna boil your bunnies, squeally face.
Perfect way to describe that stupid face she makes lmao
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

What I find funny is their family wears the Bollie dress, but Bonnie hasn't wore it in any vlog and Ellie only wore briefly during the Easter day vlog. The only product we see them in constantly is the robe!!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... e721ed.png[/img]

Wow they reposted this, doesn’t they realize this kinda goes against their brand. Bonnie says she hates shopping and not being able to fit into a true large so they created this for everyBODY yet this customer couldn’t fit into their leggings and decided to loose weight just to fit into them lol (good for her) just kinda contradicts the branding

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did you guys watch Bonnie's vlog today? She was talking stuff in her life stressing her out. She was saying they needed someone to help them, that could do everything from designing it, picking out material, etc. I thought that was what her and Ellie were so proud to be doing!! Sounds like they want someone to do it all and they just get the profits and the glory of having a company!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Good for her. I used to buy things with hopes of not being pregnant and being able to wear it one day. Now my oldest had brand new clothes to choose from lol
Wonder what winter items they'll have.. Family pjs for Christmas photos ???

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wow, bored already?
sheltiefan wrote:Did you guys watch Bonnie's vlog today? She was talking stuff in her life stressing her out. She was saying they needed someone to help them, that could do everything from designing it, picking out material, etc. I thought that was what her and Ellie were so proud to be doing!! Sounds like they want someone to do it all and they just get the profits and the glory of having a company!
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Having a "capsule" wardrobe for each season isn't altogether a bad idea for a brand. Definitely Bollie is not even close to being at that place, and no one would want a capsule wardrobe of their crappy clothing. But it would be interesting to see if that kind of concept could work. Does anyone know of any companies/boutiques that do this?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They were posting pictures with reviews yesterday and to be honest, a few of the outfits were very tight. I was sitting here thinking "Boy if those shrink in the wash, there're not going to fit!" I have seen that with some of the earlier reviews-I think the no return policy has people keeping it anyway.
John86045
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by John86045 »

thanks
John86045
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by John86045 »

Chinese customers inclined to have a short list of favorite brands for the products they purchase commonly and do not easily lost from it when making purchases. Naturally, and particularly in light of the current economic crisis, consumers of low-priced products and items are price sensitive and thus not always reliable to their favorite brands. Still, on average Chinese customers are prepared to pay a premium of about 2.5 percent for a branded product they buy commonly. Thus brand building and development in this part of the market is and will remain necessary.
Thanks & regards,
John Pitter
Acheter En Chine |Fabriquer En Chine |Sourcing Chine
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

A Bollie case review video on Ellie's channel. Wow, Bonnie was rude at the beginning of that vlog. Saying they were spammed by comments saying you could get the same case at Target for $30. Okay so people expressing their opinion and Bonnie considers it spamming because it's not a positive comment. They did prove their case was a bit bigger, but 4 times the price of the Bollie case at normal price. Not everyone has 90 bucks to buy a plastic case! Then the noise Bonnie made-what was that supposed to be-a growl or what? These two are both nutty! 8-)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

That review was a pathetic, biased attempt to prove their product is worth the money...if it were an honest, unbiased review I might take it into consideration. But when its the companies snarky owners who went to target and purchased the smallest plastic case they could find to compare to theirs then sorry, but it just doesn't hold any weight. Even if they had gone to winners or somewhere and bought a case of similar size and then compared it would have been more believe able.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sheltiefan wrote:A Bollie case review video on Ellie's channel. Wow, Bonnie was rude at the beginning of that vlog. Saying they were spammed by comments saying you could get the same case at Target for $30. Okay so people expressing their opinion and Bonnie considers it spamming because it's not a positive comment. They did prove their case was a bit bigger, but 4 times the price of the Bollie case at normal price. Not everyone has 90 bucks to buy a plastic case! Then the noise Bonnie made-what was that supposed to be-a growl or what? These two are both nutty! 8-)
Okay, rereading this I meant to say their case was bigger, but 4 times the cost of the Target case at normal price!
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

sheltiefan wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:A Bollie case review video on Ellie's channel. Wow, Bonnie was rude at the beginning of that vlog. Saying they were spammed by comments saying you could get the same case at Target for $30. Okay so people expressing their opinion and Bonnie considers it spamming because it's not a positive comment. They did prove their case was a bit bigger, but 4 times the price of the Bollie case at normal price. Not everyone has 90 bucks to buy a plastic case! Then the noise Bonnie made-what was that supposed to be-a growl or what? These two are both nutty! 8-)
Okay, rereading this I meant to say their case was bigger, but 4 times the cost of the Target case at normal price!
I was flabbergasted about some comments in YouTube. One of the comments said that she had gotten rid of 3 regular plastic make-up containers (like ones in target) and bought one of those Bollie cases AND now she is planning to buy a second one because one just didn't fit all. Wow, the wasted money and stupidity. The comment didn't say it and because it didn't, I assume that those 3 containers were still in good condition and not broken.

The only point for the girls in the video was, that their container was bigger and therefore better. I could buy 3 containers with that money I'd spent on theirs. BTW, If my make-up doesn't fit in one container, I know I have way too much...
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

#1. You can never have too much makeup

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Ellie is so caught up in baby bliss that she can't help but post rude comments to her target potential customers. Even if this viewer isn't going to buy one, other who may have could be turned off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

gopedjane wrote:Ellie is so caught up in baby bliss that she can't help but post rude comments to her target potential customers. Even if this viewer isn't going to buy one, other who may have could be turned off.
To be honest, I bet it’s Bonnie on the account. Ellie seems pretty checked out of Bollie and it’s hardly Ellie’s channel anymore...I don’t know why they aren’t just changed the whole name to Bollie at this point. Bonnie is queen of defensive comments.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Tiger27 wrote:
gopedjane wrote:Ellie is so caught up in baby bliss that she can't help but post rude comments to her target potential customers. Even if this viewer isn't going to buy one, other who may have could be turned off.
To be honest, I bet it’s Bonnie on the account. Ellie seems pretty checked out of Bollie and it’s hardly Ellie’s channel anymore...I don’t know why they aren’t just changed the whole name to Bollie at this point. Bonnie is queen of defensive comments.

I doubt Bonnie is using Ellie's account. If she is and she's doing it to create the illusion that Ellie is actually involved, then that's pretty sad, and Ellie should really be stepping up.

I agree Bonnie is overly defensive, but I've seen enough posts from Ellie to see that she's the same way.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

staked = stacked :D :D could be either one of them, they are all so bad at spelling......................

Return to “Ellie and Jared”