Bollie Brand

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Are they paying someone to fill orders now? There is no mention of packaging or going to the warehouse. I know they are probably renting space to store all their merchandise based on the amount of stuff that was behind them when then did the first day of filling orders but is that normally included in the rental if a warehouse? I have no idea, I've never ran a business like this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Are they paying someone to fill orders now? There is no mention of packaging or going to the warehouse. I know they are probably renting space to store all their merchandise based on the amount of stuff that was behind them when then did the first day of filling orders but is that normally included in the rental if a warehouse? I have no idea, I've never ran a business like this.

Everyone thinks they just have one row in the LDSman.com guys warehouse. He shipments of things from China to distribute here in the US.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:Are they paying someone to fill orders now? There is no mention of packaging or going to the warehouse. I know they are probably renting space to store all their merchandise based on the amount of stuff that was behind them when then did the first day of filling orders but is that normally included in the rental if a warehouse? I have no idea, I've never ran a business like this.

Everyone thinks they just have one row in the LDSman.com guys warehouse. He shipments of things from China to distribute here in the US.

Yes, the Bollie shipping address is also the LDSman.com shipping address.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I think they’ve been paying someone to fill orders. That first trip to the warehouse was just for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slinky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Slinky »

Hello, I've been a lurker around this neck of the woods for years. I'm not subscribed to E&J anymore but did see the Bollie Announcement video. When I went to check out the actual website, I was so tempted to register here but didnt. I finaly joined when I peeked in to see how this little venture was going...man oh man.

I was annoyed when I first saw the quality of the robe for the price they are asking. The picture I included is what irked me. I might be nitpicking, not sure, but it seems like there's no continuity or attention to detail in the making of these garments. I feel like I can purchase a robe from Forever 21 for less and get a better quality piece with a design that flows.

Reading about their unprofessional behavior with regards to unsatisfied customers or those with legitimate questions regarding concerns of no returns was appalling. Its been evident through their vlogs for years that they dont have any "real world" experience or common sense in general. Their lack of education or business acumen should have been the first red flag that maybe they should take their time and hire the right people to ensure its done right the first time but their lack of commom sense and life experience took over and lead to the disaster that is BollieBrand today.

I dont mean to burst their bubble or poop on their dreams or whatever but....measure twice cut once ladies.

Hope they can recover for their own sake but from what Ive seen, sadly, I highly doubt it.

Not sure which one of you mentioned that they are reacting and behaving as if they are blocking people on YT instead of treating it as a business. I agree 100%, they arent doing themselves any favors. If anything, they are opening the eyes of more people as to what kind of people they are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Slinky wrote:Hello, I've been a lurker around this neck of the woods for years. I'm not subscribed to E&J anymore but did see the Bollie Announcement video. When I went to check out the actual website, I was so tempted to register here but didnt. I finaly joined when I peeked in to see how this little venture was going...man oh man.

I was annoyed when I first saw the quality of the robe for the price they are asking. The picture I included is what irked me. I might be nitpicking, not sure, but it seems like there's no continuity or attention to detail in the making of these garments. I feel like I can purchase a robe from Forever 21 for less and get a better quality piece with a design that flows.

Reading about their unprofessional behavior with regards to unsatisfied customers or those with legitimate questions regarding concerns of no returns was appalling. Its been evident through their vlogs for years that they dont have any "real world" experience or common sense in general. Their lack of education or business acumen should have been the first red flag that maybe they should take their time and hire the right people to ensure its done right the first time but their lack of commom sense and life experience took over and lead to the disaster that is BollieBrand today.

I dont mean to burst their bubble or poop on their dreams or whatever but....measure twice cut once ladies.

Hope they can recover for their own sake but from what Ive seen, sadly, I highly doubt it.

Not sure which one of you mentioned that they are reacting and behaving as if they are blocking people on YT instead of treating it as a business. I agree 100%, they arent doing themselves any favors. If anything, they are opening the eyes of more people as to what kind of people they are.
Wow you are so right! Honestly I never noticed how the robe was cut but you are right! That is terrible and definitely NOT high quality. Yikes

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

There’s an instastory if someone wearing the robe. It’s definitely above the knee, and it looks like the belt is not long enough to do a proper knot.
Nightshade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightshade »

Slinky wrote:Hello, I've been a lurker around this neck of the woods for years. I'm not subscribed to E&J anymore but did see the Bollie Announcement video. When I went to check out the actual website, I was so tempted to register here but didnt. I finaly joined when I peeked in to see how this little venture was going...man oh man.

I'm with you! I've been lurking on here for weeks, and I finally signed up. I'm so over everything to do with Bollie. Everything is tacky including the "pop socket" that is a cheap bootleg that a store near me sells for a dollar each.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Promoting both their brand and Albionfit? Shouldnt you be focused on promoting your own Bollie Brand?! Where's the logic
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

There are several photos of customers wearing the robe on their Instagram stories and I can’t believe how ill fitting it looks.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I think they’ve been paying someone to fill orders. That first trip to the warehouse was just for fun.

They are probably paying Landon (Julie's un-employeed husband) to do it. :D :D
KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

amyfalafal wrote:Promoting both their brand and Albionfit? Shouldnt you be focused on promoting your own Bollie Brand?! Where's the logic
Money Money Money !

Although I thought she was low key dissing Albion Fit in the video about the design of the dress.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

KatAce95 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Promoting both their brand and Albionfit? Shouldnt you be focused on promoting your own Bollie Brand?! Where's the logic
Money Money Money !

Although I thought she was low key dissing Albion Fit in the video about the design of the dress.
That's the same way I took it too. On the dress vlog, she said "in the past when I've put on clothing for photoshoots, the clothes are pinned and sinched to make them look good for the pictures, but as soon as you take them out, the clothes don't fit right, they are dragging, showing your bra, etc....." I took that as her throwing Albion fit under the bus. I hope someone brought that to Albionfit's attention and they discontine their partnership with her. Even if she wasn't talking about Albion fit, she and Ellie go on and on (and on and on) about the superior quality of their clothes and how nothing else will compare to their clothing, and that they have NEVER been able to find clothes made as well as they one they have made.................that is a direct blow to any other company they have worked with. (ie. Albionfit)
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Theyve never had clothes that fit better but don’t wear their clothes ok
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I feel like the albionfit vibe is what Bonnie was hoping to go for with Bollie. She loves matching sweatsuits, jumpsuits, anything she can wear to match Olivia. I don’t know why they wouldn’t include similar items when creating Bollie. It would’ve at least resembled some aspect in her life that would’ve made their brand desirable for who they are. The dress is hideous and I can’t see Bonnie wanting to wear that. Ellie, maybe. We all know who’s idea it was for the robe.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

freshbalsam wrote:
I feel like the albionfit vibe is what Bonnie was hoping to go for with Bollie. She loves matching sweatsuits, jumpsuits, anything she can wear to match Olivia. I don’t know why they wouldn’t include similar items when creating Bollie. It would’ve at least resembled some aspect in her life that would’ve made their brand desirable for who they are. The dress is hideous and I can’t see Bonnie wanting to wear that. Ellie, maybe. We all know who’s idea it was for the robe.

I'm sure Queen Ellie won't go for "matching" mother and daughter clothes if Bonnie did suggest them because that means she can't wear them since she is a proud "mom to boys" (which we all know isn't true b/c she is DYING to have a baby girl). She couldn't handle having matching mother daughter clothes, she would go into complete meltdown mode. All her sisters could wear them and she would be left out. Poor Ellie. :D :D
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:

I'm sure Queen Ellie won't go for "matching" mother and daughter clothes if Bonnie did suggest them because that means she can't wear them since she is a proud "mom to boys" (which we all know isn't true b/c she is DYING to have a baby girl). She couldn't handle having matching mother daughter clothes, she would go into complete meltdown mode. All her sisters could wear them and she would be left out. Poor Ellie. :D :D
Could yall foresee Ellie and Jared doing IVF for gender selection next time around... under the guise of having issues getting pregnant of course.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
freshbalsam wrote: I feel like the albionfit vibe is what Bonnie was hoping to go for with Bollie. She loves matching sweatsuits, jumpsuits, anything she can wear to match Olivia. I don’t know why they wouldn’t include similar items when creating Bollie. It would’ve at least resembled some aspect in her life that would’ve made their brand desirable for who they are. The dress is hideous and I can’t see Bonnie wanting to wear that. Ellie, maybe. We all know who’s idea it was for the robe.

Could yall foresee Ellie and Jared doing IVF for gender selection next time around... under the guise of having issues getting pregnant of course.

Absolutely. Ellie is already making comments on social media about “if this baby is her last one.” I totally think that’s because she’s implying so infertile and may not be able to have more.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I dont think they will be able to afford gender selection. Jared's children's book flop, Bollie flop the cook book will flop. Their views are down but Ellie's spending is going up, on top of paying for everything they already have (the house). I foresee Jared having to go back to work in two years to keep up. An Ellie's mental stability will be in serious jeopardy trying to juggle 3 kids.

I just have a feeling something is going to happen soon that will completely rock their perfect little life. And give them a huge reality check.

js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I dont think they will be able to afford gender selection. Jared's children's book flop, Bollie flop the cook book will flop. Their views are down but Ellie's spending is going up, on top of paying for everything they already have (the house). I foresee Jared having to go back to work in two years to keep up. An Ellie's mental stability will be in serious jeopardy trying to juggle 3 kids.

I just have a feeling something is going to happen soon that will completely rock their perfect little life. And give them a huge reality check.

*They will have 4 kids by then.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”