Bollie Brand

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Bollie Brand

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Here’s a thread for all things Bollie! This way we can avoid having the same discussion on two different boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkFrog
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by PinkFrog »

Thank goodness! Having the same discussion on multiple threads was getting confusing :P

This will be much easier considering there will probably be regular vlog discussion happening as well as soon as the initial excitement has died down.

Good idea Stacybrax!
brandy424
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brandy424 »

PinkFrog wrote:Thank goodness! Having the same discussion on multiple threads was getting confusing Image

This will be much easier considering there will probably be regular vlog discussion happening as well as soon as the initial excitement has died down.

Good idea Stacybrax!
I know for a fact that both of their channels will start putting in promos for this brand, which will get annoying. I appreciate that the people involved worked so hard to make this, but all the promos are so irritating to listen to. Also, I'm curious to see if they will go beyond their audience and try to market to people out of their channels too.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Bollie Brand the Thread - Where everyBODY can post, as long as you have between 1 and 1,000 posts; everyone else is SOL.

What would've been a better name? Elonie? Elbie? Bellie? Jellieb (since J & J contributed).
brandy424
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brandy424 »

spooky wrote:Bollie Brand the Thread - Where everyBODY can post, as long as you have between 1 and 1,000 posts; everyone else is SOL.

What would've been a better name? Elonie? Elbie? Bellie? Jellieb (since J & J contributed).
Oh my gosh we need to change the name to that ImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

It annoys me that the shirts they're wearing arent Bollie shirts. One can assume Ellie's Burberry polo is a fake burberry. I dont know where Bonnie's shirt is from but we've seen her wear it many times before. It wasnt thought out well was it.?
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

first thought on "Bollie Brand":

HAHAHAHAHAHA

A little mean? Maybe. But really, what a laughable "business". There's no way they'll ever break even. Hideous clothing, ridiculous prices, false advertising ("custom!" "For all body types"), the stupidest brand name in history , and the list goes on.
I'm really surprised Joel went along with this. I can see Jared going along with a typical Griffiths sisters idea, but Joel? Wowww.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I mean i expected it but they are replying to all the ass kissing comments and ignoring some that are true constructive criticism. If you want a successful business you need to have an open mind and listen to potential customers.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Okay so I didn't screenshot (I know...) but there was a comment basically saying "I wonder how much Bonnie and Ellie spent on clothes pre-youtube because these prices are ridiculous."

Bonnie replied that her (first?) makeup case was $300!

Either she's lying or got ripped. I'm trying to find the comment again, if anyone sees it please screenshot for me!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bahahahaha someone said why do i want a $115 box to hold my play dough.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

calliepaige84 wrote:I mean i expected it but they are replying to all the ass kissing comments and ignoring some that are true constructive criticism. If you want a successful business you need to have an open mind and listen to potential customers.

All the YouTube moms are saying they ordered stuff and they get Image

A lot of people are saying they can only afford the pops and phone case, you think theyll price things accordingly in the future?

Jinger tweeted she had a sneak peek. Wonder if the bumps did too and thats why they showed old e÷j tshirts today. Who am I kidding, of course they had a sneak peek too

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

amyfalafal wrote:It annoys me that the shirts they're wearing arent Bollie shirts. One can assume Ellie's Burberry polo is a fake burberry. I dont know where Bonnie's shirt is from but we've seen her wear it many times before. It wasnt thought out well was it.?
I thought the same thing! They should be wearing Bollie merchandise! Oh, guess they can't since they only offer 4 clothing items. :/
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:I mean i expected it but they are replying to all the ass kissing comments and ignoring some that are true constructive criticism. If you want a successful business you need to have an open mind and listen to potential customers.

All the YouTube moms are saying they ordered stuff and they get Image

A lot of people are saying they can only afford the pops and phone case, you think theyll price things accordingly in the future?

Jinger tweeted she had a sneak peek. Wonder if the bumps did too and thats why they showed old e÷j tshirts today. Who am I kidding, of course they had a sneak peek too

Image I want to see these smaller youtubers kissing their ass actually buying something with their own money and talking about it. Some of their channels are so small/they are so broke yet they are like “your prices are so reasonable!” Image

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Here it is, Bonnie's response to a comment about how they're charging too much for a cheap case and how there's no way they spent that much on products before hitting it big on youtube.

I just want to point and laugh at anyone who has ever called her relatable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pwuminhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pwuminhere »

I find it funny that they named their robe "The Robe". Can they get more creative than this???? LMFAO
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

$18 for similar dress with sizes up to 3X:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... 338353.htm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

pwuminhere wrote:I find it funny that they named their robe "The Robe". Can they get more creative than this???? LMFAO
They're like the Gwyneth Paltrows of Utah. Bollie is their Goop. Showcasing how out of touch with reality they are. Not to mention how pretentious.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Bonnie's justification for the insane acrylic case price.

ETA: This was already posted above. Sorry.
Last edited by shewolf_07 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Not the exact same

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 667924.jpg[/img]

PinkFrog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PinkFrog »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Here it is, Bonnie's response to a comment about how they're charging too much for a cheap case and how there's no way they spent that much on products before hitting it big on youtube.

I just want to point and laugh at anyone who has ever called her relatable.
She was a cosmologist. I don't think it makes her unrelatable because she bought a high end makeup box. Laugh all you want at those who have found her relatable, but I don't think its realistic to expect someone to be completely relatable. Mostly you relate to some things and others not so much. I've purchased Michael Kors bags and Tiffany sunglasses before, that doesn't mean I don't have a normal stay at home mom lifestyle at the same time. Joel buys an expensive drill and compressor and no one says anything, but it's unrealistic to expect Bonnie bought one or two nicer items in the beginning? For all we know it was before Joel when she was working. I find some things relatable, you can laugh all you want I guess.

My issue with Ellie is that she only buys her boys a few high end (Zara) outfits and they never seem to have enough options. Bonnie at least buys her kids Carters, Old Navy (etc) on top of their nicer high end clothes. I don't think its as simple as a You Tuber being ALL relatable or completely unrelatable. People even identified with Ellie's feelings and comments after her miscarriage.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”