Bollie Brand

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Ok I got some of the numbers so far....they added the iPhone x to the inventory so we got what looks like the number they started with.
Also I never got the numbers for the flower phone case just the bluish one
I will finish the rest as soon as I can :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Completed list :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

Dramatic princess wrote:Completed list :)
The bra and leggings sale was during this time frame, right? It looks like those are the only things that had much change at all.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Obviously they are having great success. Now they just need to convert this into an MLM scam to get rid of the rest of their stock. It's an exciting time to be holding a million dollars worth of garbage.

They could be the Mary Kay of ugly nonreturnable polyester outfits.

I mean... Even LulaRoe does returns, don't they?
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

RecklessDisregard wrote:Obviously they are having great success. Now they just need to convert this into an MLM scam to get rid of the rest of their stock. It's an exciting time to be holding a million dollars worth of garbage.

They could be the Mary Kay of ugly nonreturnable polyester outfits.

I mean... Even LulaRoe does returns, don't they?
This is what I’ve been thinking all along. Based on their brains and business acumen I’m surprised they haven’t tried shelling out crappy MLM oils, leggings or shakes. Seems right up their alley. Their command of English and use of emoji also fits squarely with that demographic. Blargh.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

You are amazing for putting all that together!! And the descriptions are spot on!!! Hahahaha
Only thing I can say is I'm excited for future serious price cuts so I can purchase one and give my own review!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

On Ellie’s video today she showed one of the next items they are designing.....night gown. With pockets....
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dramatic princess wrote:On Ellie’s video today she showed one of the next items they are designing.....night gown. With pockets....
Here it is
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

Dramatic princess wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:On Ellie’s video today she showed one of the next items they are designing.....night gown. With pockets....
Here it is
Looks like something an old super conservative grandma would wear :D
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

megtanner35 wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:
Here it is
Looks like something an old super conservative grandma would wear :D
I was just about to say that looks like something my 85 year old grandma would wear before church on Sunday while consecutively looking like those ugly quilt dresses or whatever they were called that they had little girls wear in the 90s (I recently saw some patterns at an antique store lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Bollie Brand

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

I could not follow what she was trying to explain about the "slope system"? Can someone translate? The only thing I got out of her end of vlog monolog was that once she got this new dress prototype she would (paraphrasing here) get it altered to fit her size? That may not even be what she meant.

If so, like many have said already it seems like it's designed to fit everyBODY, if you have Bonnie or Ellie's body lol.

I'm just shy of 5'9", I have a feeling if I wore "the robe" commando my ass would be hanging out like an old man in a hospital gown.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Dramatic princess wrote:
Here it is
That is fugly .

f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

lmmomSD wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:
Here it is
That is fugly .

LOL, fugly is a perfect description. What would Ellie put in said pockets? Will I regret asking this?

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

f4k_oyevey wrote:
LOL, fugly is a perfect description. What would Ellie put in said pockets? Will I regret asking this?
Her nose pickings and dingleberries, mixed in with her loose snacks of cheetos and red vines to eat later in bed :barf:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Ladies, lets not put any of our design ideas for the nightgown here where they will read! Please!
We pretty much all agree they read here right?
Can we move the Bollie brand thread to a password protected thread?
We have come up w/ great thoughts that I don't want them to use .....
What do u think?

LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

I watch a tiny channel called Baby Bailey Mama Drama and they just started their own t shirt company. It’s crazy to see how much better they are at running a business than these much bigger youtubers!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

LucyDiamond wrote:I watch a tiny channel called Baby Bailey Mama Drama and they just started their own t shirt company. It’s crazy to see how much better they are at running a business than these much bigger youtubers!
Dr. Matt has 3 very successful youtube channels and also a vet clinic. They started a t shirt company for themselves last year and when it began, they just did it from home with limited stock. The more successful it became, they expanded till where they now have a warehouse and are starting to screen print for other youtubers. That's how you do a business! He also knows how to treat his customers, unlike Bonnie and Ellie!!!
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote:
f4k_oyevey wrote:
Her nose pickings and dingleberries, mixed in with her loose snacks of cheetos and red vines to eat later in bed :barf:
Jereds balls lol
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

It’s weird how involved they are with Albion fit when they have their own company to promote. It would have been a lot smarter to work with them to create a line of clothes sold in their stores under the Albion brand.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:It’s weird how involved they are with Albion fit when they have their own company to promote. It would have been a lot smarter to work with them to create a line of clothes sold in their stores under the Albion brand.
Especially when they were going on about how other brands were bad...Doesn't that include Albion Fit?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”