Bollie Brand

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bundy wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Well ole Bonnie is up to her leaving reviews on her own company again. She posted two days ago "Love this brand and what they stand behind." Wonder if honesty is one of the things they stand behind!! :D
I’m not into business ethics but wouldn’t that be considered a conflict of interest? How can a business owner review their own products? That actually lowers my opinion of a brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right? It's definitely not ethical for a business owner to post reviews on their own page, especially if most reviews are negative. It's like paying someone for yelp reviews. And especially BS remarks like "I love what this company stands behind".
What does Bollie stand behind anyway?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Well ole Bonnie is at it again with a review on bolliebrand two days ago. Here is her 5 star review: This brand truly has the best fabric a company can offer!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:Well ole Bonnie is at it again with a review on bolliebrand two days ago. Here is her 5 star review: This brand truly has the best fabric a company can offer!
Ok this is just sad. It’s not only incredibly unprofessional, but also naive to think people won’t notice.

I do feel a bit bad for Bonnie though. I don’t know what kind of agreement she came to with Ellie, but Bollie does seem to have been just left with her. E&J are on a staycation and pouring all their time and effort into planning their new home. They have moved on.

If they did have a falling out, I’m not surprised. They should have!

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:00 pm
sheltiefan wrote:Well ole Bonnie is at it again with a review on bolliebrand two days ago. Here is her 5 star review: This brand truly has the best fabric a company can offer!
Ok this is just sad. It’s not only incredibly unprofessional, but also naive to think people won’t notice.

I do feel a bit bad for Bonnie though. I don’t know what kind of agreement she came to with Ellie, but Bollie does seem to have been just left with her. E&J are on a staycation and pouring all their time and effort into planning their new home. They have moved on.

I feel sorry for Bonnie too-she did get Bollie dumped on her and Joel! Even normal times when Joel and Jared would go do inventory, etc that will be all on Joel now. I definitely feel like there was a falling out. Bonnie hasn't said a word in a vlog about Ellie leaving. The sponsored ad about the scheduling deal is the only mention she has made in a long time on a vlog or even on IG. Plus Julie was in Ellie's vlog when they were packing but not Bonnie. She had been there too because Ellie mentioned that Bonnie had just left.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:00 pm I do feel a bit bad for Bonnie though. I don’t know what kind of agreement she came to with Ellie, but Bollie does seem to have been just left with her. E&J are on a staycation and pouring all their time and effort into planning their new home. They have moved on.

I've questioned if Bonnie has looked at dissolving the company. Bollie still requires some work and I bet it is Bonnie who is doing this.
Perhaps it is the sister in me watching what Ellie is doing, but I hope Bonnie is able to build a new home in the future on a lot with a spectacular view. Bonnie should do a Q&A and this would increase their views. ;)
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I've been checking and Bonnie hasn't posted a review lately on their Bollie Brand page. There was one yesterday that caught my attention though. It was from a Olivia H. and a different state that Utah-Bonnie also did that one time. This was the review: I love their YouTube channels thankful to support.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

sheltiefan wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:16 am I've been checking and Bonnie hasn't posted a review lately on their Bollie Brand page. There was one yesterday that caught my attention though. It was from a Olivia H. and a different state that Utah-Bonnie also did that one time. This was the review: I love their YouTube channels thankful to support.
Does she think we are stupid or something?! We all know that review was from her, she just changed the name To her preteen daughters! Like you can post it’s from a different state, but we all know it’s from you! If she wants to post fake reviews of her China sponsored company, you would think she would use better fake names.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Well folks, Bonnie is at it again with the reviews. She posted two days ago with Bonnie H from Utah: The best place to shop on the internet! I was just thinking of posting on here that I thought Bonnie was through doing this and then bam, there it was when I decided to check! :D I was chuckling when I read the review! Since the fall line is fixing to come out shortly, Bonnie and others are probably going to start it up again!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:37 am Well folks, Bonnie is at it again with the reviews. She posted two days ago with Bonnie H from Utah: The best place to shop on the internet! I was just thinking of posting on here that I thought Bonnie was through doing this and then bam, there it was when I decided to check! :D I was chuckling when I read the review! Since the fall line is fixing to come out shortly, Bonnie and others are probably going to start it up again!
I'm confused, do they have to put their real names and location in order to submit a review on this rating site? Could they put a fictitious name and location?
Why would Bonnie and Jared do this?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

They just look fake because who reviews an item that way? No one ever! I always read product reviews and have never red anything like that. It not amazon so why would it be the best place to shop online for its 0 options for a refund.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:44 am
sheltiefan wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:37 am Well folks, Bonnie is at it again with the reviews. She posted two days ago with Bonnie H from Utah: The best place to shop on the internet! I was just thinking of posting on here that I thought Bonnie was through doing this and then bam, there it was when I decided to check! :D I was chuckling when I read the review! Since the fall line is fixing to come out shortly, Bonnie and others are probably going to start it up again!
I'm confused, do they have to put their real names and location in order to submit a review on this rating site? Could they put a fictitious name and location?
Bonnie changed it one time to Bonnie H from California and reviewed. Recently there was an Olivia H from another state than Utah. The previous two pages have multiple examples of reviews from Bonnie that I have posted. With them talking about the upcoming fall line, she's probably going to crank it up again!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YTIG60 wrote:
I agree it looks suspicious. Maybe use their own names once, but to keep doing it???

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a hater messing with them to make them look shady.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:20 pm
YTIG60 wrote: I'm confused, do they have to put their real names and location in order to submit a review on this rating site? Could they put a fictitious name and location?
I agree it looks suspicious. Maybe use their own names once, but to keep doing it???

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a hater messing with them to make them look shady.

You may be correct, but I think she is actually posting it. I don't really think Bonnie would see anything wrong with doing it. Just like the sudden positive reviews on trustpilot, I think they had people going there to change the ranking totally around. Bonnie and Ellis have started talking about the new line coming out in the fall so we will see if we see an uptick in the reviews.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

How ugly are these lounge sets? Plus the price 😬 85 bucks for poop brown pajamas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Sickandtired wrote:How ugly are these lounge sets? Plus the price Image 85 bucks for poop brown pajamas.
Doesn't matter what color. I would pay over 15 for a set. Look like cheap long John's Image

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Sickandtired wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:41 am How ugly are these lounge sets? Plus the price 😬 85 bucks for poop brown pajamas.
All the colors in this line (minus the shade of blue and pink for robes) are dull, dull, dull. What in the world were they thinking?
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

That colour makes it look like they’re naked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

131618 wrote:
Sickandtired wrote:How ugly are these lounge sets? Plus the price Image 85 bucks for poop brown pajamas.
Doesn't matter what color. I would pay over 15 for a set. Look like cheap long John's Image

Dangit. NOT! I would NOT Image stupid phone

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So Ellie used to be an XS but now they’ve added an XXS and she’s that size. Anyone else think they adjusted all their sizing for their own vanity reasons and now women are going to order their usual size and run into issues with clothes they can’t exchange or return?

The XS used to fit her just fine and she swears she’s gained weight.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I haven't seen this type of message with returns. I would think you'd at least get an option to have it shipped back to you if they didn't accept the return when you're paying $75.00 plus for one item.

Please note, If there is any makeup or perfume smell on the item you want to exchange, we will not accept it. Your item will be discarded and no exchange or credit will be given.

They are really not a start-up company anymore and their exchange/return process is still terrible for an online store.

As a startup, we are accepting returns for in-store credit only. We hope with our growth as a company that this will change in the future.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”