E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by rdt1004 »

MotherNature2 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:"We took dad out to a Chinese restaurant" *shows a clip of them eating sushi* lmaoo sushi is not Chinese food, Jared, its Japanese. He tries to come off so worldly and smart, but it looks like being around all those Griffiths all the time, he's inherited their intellect. Their world view is so very small.
Omg! Like when Ellie and Bonnie were in Mexico at their fancy pants Hotel fine dining and Bonnie had no clue what oysters on the 1/2 shell were! She asked someone “ what are these things, clams or something?” Total moron! How the hell did they graduate at all? Truly stupid.
That makes me wonder what they ate when they actually went to China? Probably just stuck to tourist-y American style “Chinese” food from chains instead of actual authentic Chinese food which is very different. I could go back and watch the vlogs and find out but I couldn’t finish those vlogs the first time I watched and the britneyandbaby thread is blowing up right now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dindin »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:
dindin wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:HS her leg does look weird! I didn't notice myself because I couldn't get past how I got her dress is - looks like she escaped from a hospital or prison!
I do like Julie's dress a lot, she looks beautiful in this shot!
I'm gonna assume you think Ellie reads here and compliments Julie's dress just to spite her because I find Julie's dress to be just as hideous!
The color is awful, the neck is awful and in general it looks like something my grandma would wear...
I stated I like Julie's dress a lot because I LIKE Julie's dress a lot.
Interesting how I used words to convey my feelings isn't it?
el
No need to pull out your claws... didn't mean to offend.
I was just SO convinced that this dress was ugly that I didn't take into consideration that someone else might actually like it.
I thought it was like the time when some of the ladies took to Ellie's instagram to compliment Aspyn's modest swimsuit and how pretty Aspyn looked just to enrage her.
My sincere apologies...
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

MotherNature2 wrote:Holy cow, I can’t get over the uncanny resemblance of Ellie and Calvin! Did you notice at the end of the vlog today there was a pic of her as a kid next to..probably Bonnie and BAM...all I saw was Calvin! Poor boy
Yes! I took a screenshot to post on here, he is just like her - if I didn’t know better I would have thought it was Calvin!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 88e6a6.jpg[/img]

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

roseter wrote:
MotherNature2 wrote:Holy cow, I can’t get over the uncanny resemblance of Ellie and Calvin! Did you notice at the end of the vlog today there was a pic of her as a kid next to..probably Bonnie and BAM...all I saw was Calvin! Poor boy
Yes! I took a screenshot to post on here, he is just like her - if I didn’t know better I would have thought it was Calvin!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 88e6a6.jpg[/img]

Wow, like we know they look alike but it still blows my mind every time. Their mouths are identical. I think Ellie is decently pretty now, so it gives me hope for Cal.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

We all suspected it but Ruby’s husband confirmed today that the LASIK surgery was a sponsorship.

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

calliepaige wrote:We all suspected it but Ruby’s husband confirmed today that the LASIK surgery was a sponsorship.

Wow! So that greedy ass got that for free?! Sickening
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

calliepaige wrote:We all suspected it but Ruby’s husband confirmed today that the LASIK surgery was a sponsorship.

Wonder if Jared will mention in a vlog how it was sponsored? Since it was done in real time not with the delay, that probably won't happen. That's what is a little aggravating to me too-like they are trying to hide it. He should have done like Ruby's husband did-say that Hooves vision had reached out to them. If I was the eye place, I would think they prefer how Ruby's husband handled it.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I knew it was free when Jared mentioned the place by name and saying they were the best around. I just wish he was honest about it. I've been saving up for years so I can get it done. Maybe I should start a youtube channel and exploit my children.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I will be honest, when I seen the picture and title of the vlog, I thought it was going to be another baby haul.

As someone that doesn't have any children, I did find the end of the vlog with the baby moving fascinating. Little guy was really moving around!
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Tiger27 wrote:
roseter wrote:

Wow, like we know they look alike but it still blows my mind every time. Their mouths are identical. I think Ellie is decently pretty now, so it gives me hope for Cal.
Yeah I agree. Ellie, Calvin, and even Beau too all have facial features that look better with age. I do think Ellie looks better with darker hair and a fuller face though, but she's not hideous.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

rdt1004 wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:
roseter wrote: Yes! I took a screenshot to post on here, he is just like her - if I didn’t know better I would have thought it was Calvin!

Yeah I agree. Ellie, Calvin, and even Beau too all have facial features that look better with age. I do think Ellie looks better with darker hair and a fuller face though, but she's not hideous.
I can’t find Ellie attractive at all but that’s probably because I know she is absolutely hideous on the inside.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 8dcd95.jpg[/img]

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Bundy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 8dcd95.jpg[/img]

Are they serious? How could you forget that Ellie was pregnant? They use it in 90% of the vlog titles and Ellie mentions it anytime she gets a chance to speak!

Also, this is more my problem than anything else but her belly button FREAKS me out. Like I actually feel sick everytime I see it. Maybe I have that fear of small holes - Trypophobia. They talked about this a few vlogs back and admitted they had no idea what it was until everybody commented about it on one of their videos... I’m not surprised really. The ignorance with these two in unbelievable.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Bundy wrote:
Bundy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 8dcd95.jpg[/img]

Are they serious? How could you forget that Ellie was pregnant? They use it in 90% of the vlog titles and Ellie mentions it anytime she gets a chance to speak!

Also, this is more my problem than anything else but her belly button FREAKS me out. Like I actually feel sick everytime I see it. Maybe I have that fear of small holes - Trypophobia. They talked about this a few vlogs back and admitted they had no idea what it was until everybody commented about it on one of their videos... I’m not surprised really. The ignorance with these two in unbelievable.

That girl I have seen posting a lot in several channels I believe. Just like that. nico the autism kid Who posts daily on several channels. Maybe they pay to get positive messages, maybe it’s just a handful of people who spend the day making messages. Maybe it’s the management team any guesses?
But you will notice the regulars once you start looking
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Nick the Autism kid posts on tons of channels. Basically every one I watch.

The Sweet Treats lady used to do that. Freaking annoying. Who has that much time?
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Nick the Autism kid posts on tons of channels. Basically every one I watch.

The Sweet Treats lady used to do that. Freaking annoying. Who has that much time?
Go take a peek at who they are subscribed to anyone who collabs with them gets the messages. It’s why I think they are paid to do it..before there were people who called themselves the notification squad.....like what???
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Joel and Jared's weird "going all the way" bit in the car won't help stop those gay rumors. It's obvious Jared is like in love with Joel, but Joel enables his flirtations and I'm not sure if it's because he thinks he's joking or if he's slightly interested too lol. Can we start their fanfiction thread back up again? :D
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

And then Jared volunteers Joel to be on the skins team during the jump house scene..... I might be totally wrong but I can not think of any straight men that make jokes to make them seem to be attracted to another man.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Kaylor1 wrote:And then Jared volunteers Joel to be on the skins team during the jump house scene..... I might be totally wrong but I can not think of any straight men that make jokes to make them seem to be attracted to another man.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Jared was gay and this was like that tv show where gay mormon men marry women because that's the "right" thing to do.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I don't know why I'm surprised that Ellie has a skateboard ramp on the concrete driveway and Jackson is trying to roll up it with no helmet. He could easily fall backwards and crack his head.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”