E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by onbreak »

Or Joel lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I feel bad for Cal... so many grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins nearby and they couldn't have anyone over to help celebrate his 3rd birthday. I understand there were other birthdays that same day, but how much time could it take someone to pop in and have cake with him?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I feel bad for Cal... so many grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins nearby and they couldn't have anyone over to help celebrate his 3rd birthday. I understand there were other birthdays that same day, but how much time could it take someone to pop in and have cake with him?
Whoa, Calvin's special birthday vlog, where they did nothing but stayed home. They planned everything the day before and then just had cake and presents. They spent so much time prepping for his birthday that they had to wrap the presents while they picked up the cake. Seriously, isn't that stuff that people who work 40 plus hours plus commute time have to do? Heck, I do that and still plan a party. You don't need to be extravagant, but they seem to care about their own birthdays more and I don't give a crap about my own.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gopedjane wrote:
Refrigerator_Light wrote:I feel bad for Cal... so many grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins nearby and they couldn't have anyone over to help celebrate his 3rd birthday. I understand there were other birthdays that same day, but how much time could it take someone to pop in and have cake with him?
Whoa, Calvin's special birthday vlog, where they did nothing but stayed home. They planned everything the day before and then just had cake and presents. They spent so much time prepping for his birthday that they had to wrap the presents while they picked up the cake. Seriously, isn't that stuff that people who work 40 plus hours plus commute time have to do? Heck, I do that and still plan a party. You don't need to be extravagant, but they seem to care about their own birthdays more and I don't give a crap about my own.
Ellie gets a birthday MONTH. The boys never even get a full day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

Why the HELL do their 3 and 4 year olds know what a spanking is? They must hit their children... Oh god.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Damn. They could've even tagged along with Bonnie and the family to the zoo. Atleast they would've gotten out of the house and done something fun.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ellie is so annoying and obnoxious. Sam (samika) is tweeting about how Jenn (who just had her 3rd child through her first C-Section) had to take percocet and hates the feeling. He even brought up that its in low dosage so he doesn't have to worry about her being addicted (which is a big problem in the world). Ellie replies saying that she loves the meds :-| :-? I just find her so annoying because she always tries to say something to make her seem badass and ~cool~, yanno?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Damn. They could've even tagged along with Bonnie and the family to the zoo. Atleast they would've gotten out of the house and done something fun.
I am glad they did not tag along on Boston’s zoo trip. It would have been the Ellie Show. 34 weeks pregnant at the zoo with my full grown three year old.
It really bother me how they say this is the last time we can do this with Cal he grown up now that he is three. Grow up and cater to my every need Cal. Poor Jackson got shirt changed he had to grow up at 18 mos.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Damn. They could've even tagged along with Bonnie and the family to the zoo. Atleast they would've gotten out of the house and done something fun.
I am glad they did not tag along on Boston’s zoo trip. It would have been the Ellie Show. 34 weeks pregnant at the zoo with my full grown three year old.
It really bother me how they say this is the last time we can do this with Cal he grown up now that he is three. Grow up and cater to my every need Cal. Poor Jackson got shirt changed he had to grow up at 18 mos.

I'm glad they didn't either because Ellie is the most obnoxious person ever but I just don't see why they stayed home the whole day by themselves, you know? Last night Jared said he got teary eyed over the vlog and its a good one but there wasn't anything special. Poor boy
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

I'm glad they didn't either because Ellie is the most obnoxious person ever but I just don't see why they stayed home the whole day by themselves, you know? Last night Jared said he got teary eyed over the vlog and its a good one but there wasn't anything special. Poor boy
Jareds a fucking moron

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

They never do anything special for the boys unless it highlights Ellie. She probably complained about being pregnant (something she claimed to have desperately wanted) and not being able to do anything. Jared probably said you stay home and I will take care of our little family I love so much. I wonder where the Mecham grandparents are. Surprised they would miss Calvin’s birthday. I will say they gave him appropriate gifts. Duplo blocks are great for three and Four year olds. They aren’t making the boys share a bike either like Bonnie was doing with her boys.

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

They couldn’t be bothered to ask a few neighbor kids to come over?! What the heck! Sad :(
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:They never do anything special for the boys unless it highlights Ellie. She probably complained about being pregnant (something she claimed to have desperately wanted) and not being able to do anything. Jared probably said you stay home and I will take care of our little family I love so much. I wonder where the Mecham grandparents are. Surprised they would miss Calvin’s birthday. I will say they gave him appropriate gifts. Duplo blocks are great for three and Four year olds. They aren’t making the boys share a bike either like Bonnie was doing with her boys.

Just like the intro to his birthday vlog...it was all of Ellie in labor. Like yes..that was the day he was born..but at the same time, I feel like it was more focused on Ellie rather than Calvin.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And don't even get me started about that "traditional" first bite out of the cake by everyone. Good thing their neighbors weren't there because of that. :|
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:And don't even get me started about that "traditional" first bite out of the cake by everyone. Good thing their neighbors weren't there because of that. :|
Exactly! Who wants to eat after someone has taken a bite out of the cake. Although I agree, why couldn't the neighbors come to the party. We keep hearing how they are playing with neighbors.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:They never do anything special for the boys unless it highlights Ellie. She probably complained about being pregnant (something she claimed to have desperately wanted) and not being able to do anything. Jared probably said you stay home and I will take care of our little family I love so much. I wonder where the Mecham grandparents are. Surprised they would miss Calvin’s birthday. I will say they gave him appropriate gifts. Duplo blocks are great for three and Four year olds. They aren’t making the boys share a bike either like Bonnie was doing with her boys.

Just like the intro to his birthday vlog...it was all of Ellie in labor. Like yes..that was the day he was born..but at the same time, I feel like it was more focused on Ellie rather than Calvin.
Yes must focus on her or the baby. At the end, we have the traditional petting the belly and having Calvin feeling the baby move

I just watched Julie's vlog of when the siblings meet Lucy. She has the kids put hand sanitizer on them. I bet Julie was about to have a fit with the Ellie and the boys having their hands, nose, etc all up in Lucy's face!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Ellie is so annoying and obnoxious. Sam (samika) is tweeting about how Jenn (who just had her 3rd child through her first C-Section) had to take percocet and hates the feeling. He even brought up that its in low dosage so he doesn't have to worry about her being addicted (which is a big problem in the world). Ellie replies saying that she loves the meds :-| :-? I just find her so annoying because she always tries to say something to make her seem badass and ~cool~, yanno?
Low dosage doesn't have anything to do with whether or not you get addicted-- you can always pop more! The fact that she doesn't like the feeling is a better indication that she isn't likely to become addicted.

Anyway, typical of Ellie to make it about herself... Can she ever respond to anything on social media without making it about Ellie?

Griffiths fun fact: none of them are "Featured Creators" at VidCon this year. Bryan and Missy are going-- but none of the Griffiths or Cullen and Katie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Can't film the neighbours kids. $$$
MotherNature2 wrote:
They couldn’t be bothered to ask a few neighbor kids to come over?! What the heck! Sad :(
Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

chrimsi wrote:Why the HELL do their 3 and 4 year olds know what a spanking is? They must hit their children... Oh god.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
I don't know if they spank, I assume they do. But I don't and yet my kids (same ages) know what a spanking is because I will threaten it! So just because their kids know what it is doesn't automatically mean anything

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:And don't even get me started about that "traditional" first bite out of the cake by everyone. Good thing their neighbors weren't there because of that. :|
Exactly! Who wants to eat after someone has taken a bite out of the cake. Although I agree, why couldn't the neighbors come to the party. We keep hearing how they are playing with neighbors.
I remember one of Bonnie's kids had a birthday cake and they all sat around it with forks in their hands eating it. Who does that? Grossed me out.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”