E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

YTIUH
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by YTIUH »

Bundy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 8dcd95.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Somebody being sarcastic????
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

Pency wrote:I don't know why I'm surprised that Ellie has a skateboard ramp on the concrete driveway and Jackson is trying to roll up it with no helmet. He could easily fall backwards and crack his head.
And in boots! Oh...it’s definitely going to happen..this summer :?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

This isn't about Ellie and Jared, but Emily and Beau had their baby today.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Dramatic princess wrote:That girl I have seen posting a lot in several channels I believe. Just like that. nico the autism kid Who posts daily on several channels. Maybe they pay to get positive messages, maybe it’s just a handful of people who spend the day making messages. Maybe it’s the management team any guesses?
But you will notice the regulars once you start looking
This comment was from someone named Shannon. Surely it was sarcastic Image

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:This isn't about Ellie and Jared, but Emily and Beau had their baby today.
Ooh can’t wait to see how Ellie and Jared respond.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Just watched Bonnie's vlog. Did they honestly go get spray tans in their robes? They tell you to wear loose clothing not your fucking bath robe! That's tacky as fuck. They wore their Bollie robes too which is pretty damn hilarious. Normally you wear clothes you don't mind messing up because of the tanner so are these like their junk robes then?
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

monstermonkey wrote:Just watched Bonnie's vlog. Did they honestly go get spray tans in their robes? They tell you to wear loose clothing not your fucking bath robe! That's tacky as fuck. They wore their Bollie robes too which is pretty damn hilarious. Normally you wear clothes you don't mind messing up because of the tanner so are these like their junk robes then?
I was thinking exactly the same! That is VERY telling. I would never wear something I really like in that kind of occasion if it was clear that it will be smudged.
But maybe it doesn't matter to them because they probably have so many of those in stock that they can just replace them whenever they want. (Or they aren't pleased with their robes themselves..)
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

natalka81 wrote:It seems to me that Calvin's speech has improved significantly over the past few weeks. Encouraging to see for sure.
He has improved some but I still struggle to understand him. Watch Bonnie's vlog today (Friday). The way Lincoln can talk in comparison to Calvin-night and day!!!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sheltiefan wrote:
natalka81 wrote:It seems to me that Calvin's speech has improved significantly over the past few weeks. Encouraging to see for sure.
He has improved some but I still struggle to understand him. Watch Bonnie's vlog today (Friday). The way Lincoln can talk in comparison to Calvin-night and day!!!
Calvin should be able to be understood by people outside his family. His family can’t always understand him. We know he needs speech, but they will never do it.
I always thought the paci with the animal hanging from it changed the shape of his mouth because they used it past 6 mos. now seeing pictures of a young Ellie maybe that’s is not the case. I hope they get the upper palate expander to help fit in all his adult teeth.

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Good grief that swim cover up is ugly. It looks like they cut a hole in a white table cloth and hung pom pom balls around it. These two! Really struggling here... Almost freaked out watching her swing on that rope swing that high...#thatpregnant. Pretty f ing stupid.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Those coverups look like burlap sacs. Why did they pick white? Did they say when they would be selling them because I have purchased my summer gear already. Good thing because we will be 90 this weekend.

tippytip7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tippytip7 »

Why in the world is Jared wearing an undershirt under his T-shirt... & why was more than half of the vlog about his eye surgery when their audience is mostly 12 year olds

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

tippytip7 wrote:Why in the world is Jared wearing an undershirt under his T-shirt... & why was more than half of the vlog about his eye surgery when their audience is mostly 12 year olds

The under shirt is his garment
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Did anyone else cringe when Ellie was swinging on that rope? Stupid. Those coverups are cut weird and so unflattering. Just grab a table cloth and wrap it around you for the same effect.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

lmmomSD wrote:"the smell of my children"? Ellie is weird. I admit, I loved the smell of my babies after their baths, and when they were all sleepy and milk drunk. But she smells their pacifiers, their breath, and who knows what else.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I remember seeing Ellie literally sit there and smell either Jackson or Calvins breath and rave about how it is the most amazing smell in the world. You can bet she will act all weird about it again with this baby.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

lmmomSD wrote:"the smell of my children"? Ellie is weird. I admit, I loved the smell of my babies after their baths, and when they were all sleepy and milk drunk. But she smells their pacifiers, their breath, and who knows what else.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I remember seeing Ellie literally sit there and smell either Jackson or Calvins breath and rave about how it is the most amazing smell in the world. You can bet she will act all weird about it again with this baby.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[quote="Ducklings4"]Those coverups look like burlap sacs. Why did they pick white? Did they say when they would be selling them because I have purchased my summer gear already. Good thing because we will be 90 this weekend.
Sorry I did not finish my thought they seem to be a season behind in their marketing. I have all my summer gear, I don’t wait to buy it after the weather changes

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

There’s something very sad about Jackson being trained to be thankful for his mom because “the baby comes out of the vagina”

That’s what women are for, I suppose. Gotta train those kids early.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Believe it or not, they are getting roasted pretty good on breaking the glasses instead of donating them. Such a waste!! Many organizations donate used glasses to third world countries. I was agreeing with someone's post mentioning that and it was deleted. I have a feeling the delete button is fixing to kick in full steam here shortly. Wouldn't be surprised they don't enter donate glasses into the auto delete words!

Ellie better start putting her glasses up where Calvin can't get to them since they showed him how to break them! Remember he's the one using a screwdriver on the computer keyboard, peed on the couch and in one of Jackson's cars!

I figure he did the answering questions to go along with his sponsorship. Talking about hoping it didn't need to be redone at a later date due to cost-gag me, you got it free the first time!!

Guess they forgot the dates they are filming-they finished with "see you tomorrow"!
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Ugh, what bothered me about the lasik discussion in today’s vlog was Ellie in the background “I would hope you wouldn’t have to do it again, it’s expensive!” WTF Ellie, he didn’t pay for this surgery - the company “reached out” to them, according to Kevin in 8 Passengers vlog. Are you worried you’ll have to actually fork out the money if he for some reason needed it again?
Still not sure why he didn’t mention that it was sponsored???

Return to “Ellie and Jared”