E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by Todays drama »

My kids are in their 20’s now, but when I had them, my Doctor said they weren’t able to induce unless I was overdue or for health concerns to the child or mother. I think Ellie will come up with some excuse to be induced. If Julie did, we all know Ellie can’t be left out and will have to do it, too! Yesterday at lunch, did you all catch that little bowl of food she said her and the kids were sharing? My kids would have had that eaten in no time and looking for something else to eat. Those kids cannot be eating enough to fuel their energy at that age. It’s sad! I used to keep sliced fruit, veggies in the frig so they could grab something healthy if they wanted in between meals. Jackson and Calvin have nothing but small inadequate meals because of Ellie. I sometimes think Ellie is just to lazy to cook or prepare food for the kids. As long as she has her hidden snacks in her bedroom, she happy, and that’s all that matters in the Mecham house.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

The Griffith moms don't need an excuse to get induced. They want what they want and get it. I'm not sure about Ruby, but I know the other sisters all got included just because they wanted to. My doctor told me he would never induce unless I was overdue or for some medical reason. I should move to Utah.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Todays drama wrote:My kids are in their 20’s now, but when I had them, my Doctor said they weren’t able to induce unless I was overdue or for health concerns to the child or mother. I think Ellie will come up with some excuse to be induced. If Julie did, we all know Ellie can’t be left out and will have to do it, too! Yesterday at lunch, did you all catch that little bowl of food she said her and the kids were sharing? My kids would have had that eaten in no time and looking for something else to eat. Those kids cannot be eating enough to fuel their energy at that age. It’s sad! I used to keep sliced fruit, veggies in the frig so they could grab something healthy if they wanted in between meals. Jackson and Calvin have nothing but small inadequate meals because of Ellie. I sometimes think Ellie is just to lazy to cook or prepare food for the kids. As long as she has her hidden snacks in her bedroom, she happy, and that’s all that matters in the Mecham house.
I don't think it's laziness as much as it is Ellie's need to control everything, including food intake. That coupled with her obsession with tiny = cute, she can't have her boys being anything other than small little things. Her constant backhanded comments toward Bonnie proves this. She would have an absolute fit if this baby was a fat pudgy thing. I could see her refusing to feed the baby on demand if she thought he was getting to chubby. I don't think either of the boys ever went through a "fat baby" stage. I think this also has a lot to do with her wanting to be induced early. She and Missy from DB have this weird obsession with little babies and they both want the baby out as early as possible so they will be small. Missy was trying to induce labor at home at like 34-36 weeks!!
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Playsinrain wrote:
Todays drama wrote:My kids are in their 20’s now, but when I had them, my Doctor said they weren’t able to induce unless I was overdue or for health concerns to the child or mother. I think Ellie will come up with some excuse to be induced. If Julie did, we all know Ellie can’t be left out and will have to do it, too! Yesterday at lunch, did you all catch that little bowl of food she said her and the kids were sharing? My kids would have had that eaten in no time and looking for something else to eat. Those kids cannot be eating enough to fuel their energy at that age. It’s sad! I used to keep sliced fruit, veggies in the frig so they could grab something healthy if they wanted in between meals. Jackson and Calvin have nothing but small inadequate meals because of Ellie. I sometimes think Ellie is just to lazy to cook or prepare food for the kids. As long as she has her hidden snacks in her bedroom, she happy, and that’s all that matters in the Mecham house.
I don't think it's laziness as much as it is Ellie's need to control everything, including food intake. That coupled with her obsession with tiny = cute, she can't have her boys being anything other than small little things. Her constant backhanded comments toward Bonnie proves this. She would have an absolute fit if this baby was a fat pudgy thing. I could see her refusing to feed the baby on demand if she thought he was getting to chubby. I don't think either of the boys ever went through a "fat baby" stage. I think this also has a lot to do with her wanting to be induced early. She and Missy from DB have this weird obsession with little babies and they both want the baby out as early as possible so they will be small. Missy was trying to induce labor at home at like 34-36 weeks!!
Did you see Julie's birth vlog? As soon as Lucy was born and they were taking care of her before giving her to Julie, Grandma Griff is watching and says "She has FAT arms!" in that negative/sarcastic tone. What the heck kind of thing is that to say to your daughter who hasn't even gotten a chance to see or hold her baby that she just gave birth to? I wouldn't mind if it were coming from pretty much anyone else commenting on what a cute chubby baby she is or something. But from Grandma Griff, the way she said FAT really bugged me.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I haven't watched the vlog in days, did they mention Julie giving birth at all? I noticed Ellie didn't bother going to visit Julie and the baby in the hospital. I realize it's a bit of a drive, but what else does she have to do? Bonnie watched Julie and Landon's kids, so it's not like Ellie was helping in any possible way.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ok, I watched today's vlog and it's crazy to me how uneducated Ellie is. So many learning moments missed in that vlog. Jackson asks "Why don't flowers talk?" Ellie's response: "Because they don't" oook....maybe a good opportunity to teach your bright, curious kid the difference between different living things. Jackson asks "What is hail?" Ellie responds "It's big rain" dismissively.

TEACH your children you dummy. You've got a smart phone glued to your hand, if you don't know, look it up.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Pency wrote:Ok, I watched today's vlog and it's crazy to me how uneducated Ellie is. So many learning moments missed in that vlog. Jackson asks "Why don't flowers talk?" Ellie's response: "Because they don't" oook....maybe a good opportunity to teach your bright, curious kid the difference between different living things. Jackson asks "What is hail?" Ellie responds "It's big rain" dismissively.

TEACH your children you dummy. You've got a smart phone glued to your hand, if you don't know, look it up.
LOL “big rain.” Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Dear Ellie,
Your boys would benefit from the Just Ask book series.
Best,
Me
Screenshot_2018-05-22-20-32-37.jpeg
Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Is Ellie 47 weeks pregnant yet?

It’s been an eternity.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Playsinrain wrote:
Jackson was a stout massive thing around 6 months. I remember thinking he was as big as Ellie. He was the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen, and I have three children myself. He was always very pudgy and adorable.

She wasn’t as crazy back then though, that was when she was still a hell of a mom and not psychotic.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Jackson was a stout massive thing around 6 months. I remember thinking he was as big as Ellie. He was the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen, and I have three children myself. He was always very pudgy and adorable.

She wasn’t as crazy back then though, that was when she was still a hell of a mom and not psychotic.
I loved their old endslate from back then because Jackson looked so chunky with Ellie holding him in the picture. I also liked the little jingle. Jackson was such an adorable chunk. Here's hoping Cody Shark Dee Dee will be the same lol. It's like something snapped in Ellie between Jackson and Calvin, trying to breastfeed despite how much of a struggle it was for her and Calvin really did her in. It was like she was just trying to prove she could do it. She lost so much weight despite already being really thin and Calvin was such a tiny baby too, I'm sure Jennifer was all praises and encouragement about it. Sometimes I feel bad for Ellie because of the toxic mother she had that made her who she is, but then I remember that she's an adult now and can make the decisions to be better. But she's still like a child in a lot of ways. She's like a less likable and less complex Betty Draper, you pity her while also disliking her lol.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Seriously though, he was precious.
77F79EAF-CED8-46BA-B98E-C4555E85994D-4809-0000030D0C73BE70.jpeg
10C27547-8A8E-421E-9BAC-19DB40590608-4809-0000030CF78F156D.jpeg
IMG_9118.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

And then there is Calvin. He doesn’t even have a good personality to fall back on. Image
59EE9D5A-288E-4FA0-98BD-DF22EE1DF5EF-4809-0000030DE247A785.jpeg

Last edited by nutbagmcgee on Tue May 22, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He looks terrified with Bryan. But I would be too, being that close to that ginormous ego!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Poor Cal, I think he's cute in his own way. I think as they get older, Jackson's sweeter influence is rubbing off on him. Especially now that his mother isn't going to be so favoring towards him with a new baby. He and Jackson will only have each other.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I really do feel bad for both Jackson and Calvin for different reasons. Jackson, because Ellie seems to be short with him. Yesterday she asked Cal if he wanted to read the book, Jackson gave Ellie the book and told her to read it. Ellie grabbed the book and gave it to Calvin and asked him again if he wanted the book. Only when Calvin gave Ellie the book and he said you read it did she say ok. Calvin is jumping on the bed, poor Jackson knows if he does that he would be reprimanded. I feel bad for Calvin, he has had a few medical issues and Ellie never thinks to bring him in to the ER or doctors office. Stopped breathing, in my view is very serious, where as she shrugs it off. His neck looks so uncomfortable, she doesn’t want to admit there is a problem in her perfect world, so if it was up to her it would be ignored. At least Jared tried to help. His speech is improving, no thanks to Ellie! I think Jackson is helping him more than his parents in that department. Calvin is in for a shock when Cody Shark Dee Dee comes and mommy is no where to be found. Ellie will be in that nursery or in bed for the first 4 months, leaving everything up to Jared. Calvin will have to walk, not be carried, go to preschool, not snuggle in bed with Ellie. She has said a few times that Calvin is going to school with Jackson. It’s not Jackson’s responsibility to care for Calvin in school or at home. Ellie is so obsessed with #3, you would think this was her first. We thought she favored Cal, this baby will be treated like a king.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ellie when the boys dare to disturb her and Cody Shark Dee Dee during their 3 month hibernation. If I were good with photoshop, I'd put Ellie's head on Betty's body lol.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

rdt1004 wrote:Image
Ellie when the boys dare to disturb her and Cody Shark Dee Dee during their 3 month hibernation. If I were good with photoshop, I'd put Ellie's head on Betty's body lol.
Ellie IS Betty Draper. With less cigarettes and booze, and more pretending to be a good wife/mother.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Pency wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:Image
Ellie IS Betty Draper. With less cigarettes and booze, and more pretending to be a good wife/mother.
And she doesn't speak Italian lol.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Well, today’s Calvin’s third birthday. He’s definitely improved in the past few months, but I still wouldn’t guess that he’s three...

He is growing into his looks though, especially in this picture.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... fde573.jpg[/img]

Return to “Ellie and Jared”