E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

She’s still pregnant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Still pregnant
Screenshot_2018-06-20-06-42-40.jpeg
Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 174a66.png[/img]

She tweeted this at 5:38 am. God. Doesn’t she ever proofread. I understand what she’s trying to say. She thinks she’s the holy grail of motherhood wisdom. Just admit it Ellie. Sleep training was too hard for you that’s why it’s Jackson’s job now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

lwilson1081 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 174a66.png[/img]

She tweeted this at 5:38 am. God. Doesn’t she ever proofread. I understand what she’s trying to say. She thinks she’s the holy grail of motherhood wisdom. Just admit it Ellie. Sleep training was too hard for you that’s why it’s Jackson’s job now.

Also I forgot to add. Why is she up this early. At the hospital in labor? Cause you know she ain’t mothering.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

It shows the date of January 31, 2018 and clearly reveals male parts from their 20 week ultrasound vlog. I highly doubt Jared is good at manipulating vlog footage to input that.

Again, if it comes out a girl... I'll be stunned.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I don't think any of us actually believe it's really a girl. Just a theory to pass the time really

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

She’s trying to get herself induced by complaining about her pubic bone pain. Anyone remember Bonnie’s pregnancy with Lincoln? She was diagnosed with pubic symphysis and therefore induced. I wonder if Ellie is trying to copy her and give a “reason” to be induced (even though that’s not a valid reason). I know most of us here who have had children have worked or had many more responsibilities during our pregnancy’s than Ellie. It’s okay to complain because the end of end is so uncomfortable but good lord she needs to give it a rest!

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

RRTgirl wrote:She’s trying to get herself induced by complaining about her pubic bone pain. Anyone remember Bonnie’s pregnancy with Lincoln? She was diagnosed with pubic symphysis and therefore induced. I wonder if Ellie is trying to copy her and give a “reason” to be induced (even though that’s not a valid reason). I know most of us here who have had children have worked or had many more responsibilities during our pregnancy’s than Ellie. It’s okay to complain because the end of end is so uncomfortable but good lord she needs to give it a rest!

I went 41 weeks before I conceited defeat and had to be induced. It was not pleasant and I don't know why anybody would push for it when they haven't even hit 40 weeks yet and have no major complications.
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:
RRTgirl wrote:She’s trying to get herself induced by complaining about her pubic bone pain. Anyone remember Bonnie’s pregnancy with Lincoln? She was diagnosed with pubic symphysis and therefore induced. I wonder if Ellie is trying to copy her and give a “reason” to be induced (even though that’s not a valid reason). I know most of us here who have had children have worked or had many more responsibilities during our pregnancy’s than Ellie. It’s okay to complain because the end of end is so uncomfortable but good lord she needs to give it a rest!

I went 41 weeks before I conceited defeat and had to be induced. It was not pleasant and I don't know why anybody would push for it when they haven't even hit 40 weeks yet and have no major complications.
To be fair, her body seems to respond well to inductions so I'm sure that fear of the unknown isn't there for her. My induction vs my natural labor were similar, the only difference was the slow build up of contractions with natural. She's still annoying though and needs to chill out with trying to get that baby out ASAP.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

js215 wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote:

To be fair, her body seems to respond well to inductions so I'm sure that fear of the unknown isn't there for her. My induction vs my natural labor were similar, the only difference was the slow build up of contractions with natural. She's still annoying though and needs to chill out with trying to get that baby out ASAP.
No doubt this is her third one so she knows the drill by now.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Well since her dr is ok with his patients contracting Zika, i'm sure he doesn't care to induce someone at 38 weeks bc they sneezed....
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

japaluvr wrote:Image

It shows the date of January 31, 2018 and clearly reveals male parts from their 20 week ultrasound vlog. I highly doubt Jared is good at manipulating vlog footage to input that.

Again, if it comes out a girl... I'll be stunned.
I’m not completely on board for it being a girl either but this scan actually does not clearly show boy parts. The cord is covering whatever is there however from what’s visible this looks like girl parts. It’s very possible the cord is hiding is penis, but there is no visible penis in this shot. Is there another potty shot somewhere? I’ve reviewed both ultrasound videos and on the 16 week one she simply says he’s a boy, without showing. And then the 20 week, this shot shows nothing really.

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

It could go either way, white is the boy/girl parts green is the cord. Image

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I’ll be honest, I can’t even make out where the baby is in that sonogram. Looks like a “v” with something in the middle. ? For sure Ellie wants to be induced or go early. I think that’s why she does risky things. I had 2 , both in their 20’s now, the last week or so was uncomfortable, but Ellie exaggerates to get sympathy and Jared is too stupid to realize he’s being played for a fool. Constant complaints get her out of doing anything in the house or taking care of HER kids. She gets to be waited on, lay in bed or sit on the couch on her phone. After her dream baby, she still gets to be waited on, still do nothing in the house, and to busy breastfeeding and crying in TJ’s room to care for her 2 other kids. Jared is going to be busy cooking up Hello Fresh Meals, while Ellie sucks on her lollipops so she can go back to being sickly skinny.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Still pregnant
Sorry, not sorry. That just looks uncomfortable. Lying in a bath full of milk with a dress on? And that flower crown is ridiculous. What is it with her and Missy and flower crowns? At least hers sortof fits.
She isn't Whoopi Goldberg, and her photographer isn't Annie Liebovitz.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Talk about those flower crowns, Sam Schuerman wears one all the time in her videos. Looks ridiculous and she says she feels so BOHO! Ellie believes all her adoring fans that say, everyday how beautiful she is. She eats this up!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My girls had friends over last night and they were doing Coachella makeovers

I should recreate this and tell my daughter this is my Coachella look.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

lwilson1081 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 174a66.png[/img]

“You don’t suck at the whole thing”
Uh, nowhere did waterswife say that she feels like she sucks at the whole thing. Image Comes off as a backhanded compliment, yikes

Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kylielou »

When is her due date again?
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

onbreak wrote:Still pregnant
I’m sorry but she looks like she’s floating in a salad with ranch. Those big ass orange flowers look like tomato slices.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”