E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ellie being pissed at Jared to the point that she yelled at him bc he tried to tell her she wasn't in labor gave me flashbacks of when Ellie got pissed off when he told her she wasn't pregnant. She really is a "bear"
'
Mr. POOPS IN THE TOILET!! Wasn't that so sweet??" I have never heard anyone call someone taking a dump sweet before today. We really need to get on the thesaurus distribution, ImMomSD :lol: "And he done so good.." i think we also need to send a grammar workbook..

Is it really so hard for Jared to understand why Jackson wanted him more and Cal wants his mom more? It's bc the second Calvin was born Jackson was pushed away by his mother. Calvin was her only priority for many many months after he was born and Ellie was holed in the bedroom with him for weeks. Jared was the only one taking care of Jackson at that time. Jackson remembers that and realizes his mother isn't going to care for him anymore. Now Ellie is grooming Calvin for the same rejection, so THAT'S why he has suddenly become a "daddy's boy". Ellie doesn't care in the slightest that Calvin doesn't want her as much anymore, she has Tommy Joel coming to take care of now. None of the other boys matter anymore.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Todays drama wrote:Ellie’s twitter is a way to get sympathy when she doesn’t deserve it, a way to get more views when she goes into labor and everyone’s oohhs and aahhhs along with the views for as much $$$$ as they can pull in. Ellie is so self absorbed, no one other than Ellie has felt the pain, sadness of a miscarriage. And please, she calls her babysitter to ask if she could deep clean the house. We know Ellie has been hiring someone to do it all along. If she can’t even cook a meal without being stressed or getting Hello Fresh, than she needs a kick into reality! Poor Jackson’s cheeks were all red when they were getting ready for bed. She needs to put sunscreen on the boys. And does anyone think that Jackson looks like he’s been crying when it’s just Ellie and the boys in the house? Poor Jackson, having to take a father and babysitting role to Calvin at such a young age. He should be playing Teeball or soccer, but no, mommy has a baby in her belly, she needs to lay down.
Yes! I thought it looked like he had been crying. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

My guess is Ellie will go into labor on the 18th.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

winniewise wrote:My guess is Ellie will go into labor on the 18th.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
If by "go into labor" you mean "be medically induced for no real medical reason" then yes i agree.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

What is her due date? I’m due next Tuesday and my doctor wouldn’t even talk about induction until 39 weeks and I won’t schedule anything until 40 weeks so I can’t imagine inducing at 38 weeks just because. I do have to admit I’ll be a little jealous if she has TJ before I have my baby but I’ll take a healthy fully cooked babe and be uncomfortable for a few more weeks.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

allimac789 wrote:What is her due date? I’m due next Tuesday and my doctor wouldn’t even talk about induction until 39 weeks and I won’t schedule anything until 40 weeks so I can’t imagine inducing at 38 weeks just because. I do have to admit I’ll be a little jealous if she has TJ before I have my baby but I’ll take a healthy fully cooked babe and be uncomfortable for a few more weeks.
Congratulations! Hope it all goes well! Have they actually announced the name or are we just assuming it's Tommy Joel? Maybe I missed that...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

natalka81 wrote:
allimac789 wrote:What is her due date? I’m due next Tuesday and my doctor wouldn’t even talk about induction until 39 weeks and I won’t schedule anything until 40 weeks so I can’t imagine inducing at 38 weeks just because. I do have to admit I’ll be a little jealous if she has TJ before I have my baby but I’ll take a healthy fully cooked babe and be uncomfortable for a few more weeks.
Congratulations! Hope it all goes well! Have they actually announced the name or are we just assuming it's Tommy Joel? Maybe I missed that...
Ellie left TJ initials on the shelf in the baby's room. Jared was quick to say they have letters for all the other names as well but i've yet to see them.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She said in a vlog from yesterday she was 37 weeks, with the delay i would say she's closer to 38 weeks now. She will be induced at the latest 39 weeks, no way in hell will she allow this baby to be full term or GASP! late... I'm with the poster above that says the 18th. She has told Jackson "2 more churches" they know exactly when he will be born.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Typical Utah with their early inductions for convenience.

Her IG story about needing to go to the spa after yard work and a date alone Image everyday they get further and further out of touch with reality. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a1ea2a.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by GymChick »

Also this sound awful and vindictive but I hope kinda hope she has a painful labour. All of her births she was induced, even if she didn’t say so with Calvin I mean come on so obvious she had at least cervidil placed. So each labour she had the epidural in time and worked each time. I was just medically induced with cervidil in April because I had ICP and my epidural failed and I am so traumatized by those extra intense extra long contractions from the cervidil gah. But if she actually experiences a pain free labour we will never hear the end of it and Jared will suck up even more

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does Ellie call the nail salon a spa just to make it sound fancier or is she really going to have spa day? In today's vlog Jared tells her that even though she just got a massage he would rub her back.. So are we having weekly or more frequent spa days?

Also in yesterday's vlog did anyone else catch the landscapers out back mowing?? So much for that push mower they bought to do it them selves...
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I figure she was walking with them today hoping that might jumpstart labor. So I guess now till the birth, it's going to be complaining.

Calvin might as well get closer to Jared now!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think June 18th will be induction day too.

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

Ellie’s Instagram post with the Bollie tarp. I guess they model for RAD swimwear. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2cccf1.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c23260.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lwilson1081 wrote:Her latest twitter post about bringing home a live baby. Wow. Trying to jump onto the loss bandwagon again. Now I know she had a miscarriage and that is something i wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. A post like this is something I’d normally expect from someone that has dealt with loss. But like she has ever cared about the well being and survival of this baby is a joke. Everything she has done this whole pregnancy has put this baby at risk. I’m sure it has to do with kesh and jun losing their little girl. We can’t forget about Ellie you know.

Shes trying to steal focus feel from Joan and now Keeshia. Ellie always has to make someone else’s story her own.

I’ve been there too, and have experienced multiple losses, but would never have brought my own pain and fear up when a friend was going through something so terrible. Especially an IVF friend who has already struggled so much and will continue to do so. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2bb6ad.png[/img]

They haven't patched up the wall yet? I call BS.
Nitpicking, I know, but "I noticed the hole in the wall from when I threw the camera at it"? Get some spackle, Jared!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

It’s “choker” Ellie.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c5024c.png[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
lwilson1081 wrote:Her latest twitter post about bringing home a live baby. Wow. Trying to jump onto the loss bandwagon again. Now I know she had a miscarriage and that is something i wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. A post like this is something I’d normally expect from someone that has dealt with loss. But like she has ever cared about the well being and survival of this baby is a joke. Everything she has done this whole pregnancy has put this baby at risk. I’m sure it has to do with kesh and jun losing their little girl. We can’t forget about Ellie you know.

Shes trying to steal focus feel from Joan and now Keeshia. Ellie always has to make someone else’s story her own.

I’ve been there too, and have experienced multiple losses, but would never have brought my own pain and fear up when a friend was going through something so terrible. Especially an IVF friend who has already struggled so much and will continue to do so. [img]\

They haven't patched up the wall yet? I call BS.
Nitpicking, I know, but "I noticed the hole in the wall from when I threw the camera at it"? Get some spackle, Jared!

I thought they (she specifically) said they didn't want to patch it bc it was a memory or something weird like that. Like, ok but if it makes you sad when you see it maybe you should cover it up...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Ellie being pissed at Jared to the point that she yelled at him bc he tried to tell her she wasn't in labor gave me flashbacks of when Ellie got pissed off when he told her she wasn't pregnant. She really is a "bear"
'
Mr. POOPS IN THE TOILET!! Wasn't that so sweet??" I have never heard anyone call someone taking a dump sweet before today. We really need to get on the thesaurus distribution, ImMomSD Image "And he done so good.." i think we also need to send a grammar workbook..

Is it really so hard for Jared to understand why Jackson wanted him more and Cal wants his mom more? It's bc the second Calvin was born Jackson was pushed away by his mother. Calvin was her only priority for many many months after he was born and Ellie was holed in the bedroom with him for weeks. Jared was the only one taking care of Jackson at that time. Jackson remembers that and realizes his mother isn't going to care for him anymore. Now Ellie is grooming Calvin for the same rejection, so THAT'S why he has suddenly become a "daddy's boy". Ellie doesn't care in the slightest that Calvin doesn't want her as much anymore, she has Tommy Joel coming to take care of now. None of the other boys matter anymore.
LMAO! Yes, she needs a thesaurus AND a dictionary. So do her sisters.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Playsinrain wrote:
She said in a vlog from yesterday she was 37 weeks, with the delay i would say she's closer to 38 weeks now. She will be induced at the latest 39 weeks, no way in hell will she allow this baby to be full term or GASP! late... I'm with the poster above that says the 18th. She has told Jackson "2 more churches" they know exactly when he will be born.
Based on a post she made weeks ago, her due date is June 28th. Having had complicated pregnancies and traumatic births and long difficult labors and csections, it has always irritated me how easy her births have seemed. Especially opting for completely medically unnecessary inductions before she’s even past 40 weeks Image

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

GymChick wrote:Also this sound awful and vindictive but I hope kinda hope she has a painful labour. All of her births she was induced, even if she didn’t say so with Calvin I mean come on so obvious she had at least cervidil placed. So each labour she had the epidural in time and worked each time. I was just medically induced with cervidil in April because I had ICP and my epidural failed and I am so traumatized by those extra intense extra long contractions from the cervidil gah. But if she actually experiences a pain free labour we will never hear the end of it and Jared will suck up even more

No way will she ever have a painful labor. Ellie and all her sisters get induced early so they can get their epidurals and not suffer for one minute. If you watch the baby birth vlogs, they actually laugh all through the deliveries. That must be nice huh? All they care about is their own comfort.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”