John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

ihateliars
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by ihateliars »

I just roll my eyes now with the fox shit now!!! It’s about Vera Deera and that’s her how it should stay!!
Gossipgirlygirl333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipgirlygirl333 »

Anyone else weirded out that joan is selling maternity clothes and items on Poshmark that she got for FREE from friends? Talk about money grubbing.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Gossipgirlygirl333 wrote:Anyone else weirded out that joan is selling maternity clothes and items on Poshmark that she got for FREE from friends? Talk about money grubbing.
No, not surprised. I wouldn't put it past her to ask for a percentage of the money from other people's maternity clothes sales on Poshmark to be donated to her - because she is the resident (and always will be) winner of the Pain Olympics. Sarcasm. Kinda.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Anybody see her most recent Instagram post? Idk I thought she seemed to be doing a lot better but that struck me as being kind of off

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
LCCS225
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LCCS225 »

131618 wrote:Anybody see her most recent Instagram post? Idk I thought she seemed to be doing a lot better but that struck me as being kind of off

I know, I thought the same thing. I honestly just feel incredibly sorry for her. I think she is torn right now because she has been so consumed with grief for so long and her entire identity became wrapped up in being a loss parent. Now that she has Vera and is feeling happiness, I think she feels guilty, almost as if she is betraying Maeve by being happy and moving forward. There are a lot of things she does/says that I do not agree with, but mostly I just feel bad for her. She seems very confused and overwhelmed with all she is feeling and combine that with all the hormone crashes after you have a baby...she must be an emotional wreck.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

LCCS225 wrote:
131618 wrote:Anybody see her most recent Instagram post? Idk I thought she seemed to be doing a lot better but that struck me as being kind of off

I know, I thought the same thing. I honestly just feel incredibly sorry for her. I think she is torn right now because she has been so consumed with grief for so long and her entire identity became wrapped up in being a loss parent. Now that she has Vera and is feeling happiness, I think she feels guilty, almost as if she is betraying Maeve by being happy and moving forward. There are a lot of things she does/says that I do not agree with, but mostly I just feel bad for her. She seems very confused and overwhelmed with all she is feeling and combine that with all the hormone crashes after you have a baby...she must be an emotional wreck.
Yeah, it definitely seems to me as though she's scared to "forget" Maeve. Like if she doesn't have little reminders of her everywhere and reconnect with her grief every day, she's not honoring her enough or something. Maybe that's what she meant by saying she's overwhelmed being a mom of two? I truly think she needs a better therapist to help her cope- she's obviously still having a hard time. But I agree, it makes me really sad for them- hopefully things will "normalize" as time goes on with Vera.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

the whole post about Vera moving up a size in diapers was (almost) "normal" sounding until she had to throw up the fact that Maeve only wore one diaper. It's going to be this way Vera's whole life... "Vera ate her first solids today, but Maeve will never eat.... Vera said her first word today, it wasn't Maeve, but we are teaching her that next bc Maeve never talked.... Vera had her first day of school today, but Maeve didn't get to go to school.. Vera graduated college today, but Maeve never will, so we made Vera put a photo of her on her graduation cap... Vera told us today she is expecting our first grandbaby, we made sure to tell her that we would love for her to name the baby Maeve..." it sounds like insanity, but i swear it's coming.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Screenshot_20180731-140819_Instagram.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

131618 wrote:
That Instagram would have been totally fine and perfectly acceptable until she just had to bring Maeve into it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ButterflyB wrote:
131618 wrote:
That Instagram would have been totally fine and perfectly acceptable until she just had to bring Maeve into it Image

Can't let anyone forget!!!!! As i was reading it i was wondering where Maeve would come in, as soon as i saw the word fox i was like YEP THERE IT IS!!!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why didn’t she just name Vera, Maeve?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Her post about the pants she “forgot about” is ridiculous. Joan can remember what she had for lunch at 20 weeks pregnant with Maeve, but completely forgot about a pair of fox pants she purchased shortly after Maeve died, and of which she displayed in her room and touched every day for 3 years? Sure Joan.

Putting Vera in those pants is a really, really bad idea. Vera is going to grow out of them in about a month, and when she does it’s going to be a loss to Joan all over again.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Amelia322 wrote:Why didn’t she just name Vera, Maeve?
She did. Well she half did - Vera Mae. I'm surprised she didn't put a hyphen in tbh.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

I have never seen Vera smile yet. She looks so sad. She has sad eyes.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Bethypooh51 wrote:I have never seen Vera smile yet. She looks so sad. She has sad eyes.

She has an expression that is frustrated and confused, but I think it's just her "look." It's cute. :)
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

fossilfinger wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:I have never seen Vera smile yet. She looks so sad. She has sad eyes.

She has an expression that is frustrated and confused, but I think it's just her "look." It's cute. :)
I think she is cute baby with her serious face :HK: :P
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Her post about the pants she “forgot about” is ridiculous. Joan can remember what she had for lunch at 20 weeks pregnant with Maeve, but completely forgot about a pair of fox pants she purchased shortly after Maeve died, and of which she displayed in her room and touched every day for 3 years? Sure Joan.

Putting Vera in those pants is a really, really bad idea. Vera is going to grow out of them in about a month, and when she does it’s going to be a loss to Joan all over again.

It's also strange that those pants were in the bottom of a "completely full to the top" storage bin of sympathy cards. Why were they stored there? And why was she digging to the bottom of a bin of sympathy cards?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Veras head is very square shaped. I thought it was just from the birth and would go down but guess not. She’ll look different once she gets hair of course.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

GymChick wrote:Veras head is very square shaped. I thought it was just from the birth and would go down but guess not. She’ll look different once she gets hair of course.

She looks just like Jon when he was a baby she posted pics on Instagram and he had the same shape head, so cute I’m happy she takes after him!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Joan’s posh mark prices are dumb, only like 10 cheaper than original including that rainbow shirt she got at like goodwill, she has it priced higher than she paid I think

Return to “Ellie and Jared”